Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 grapevine
Msg: 93
Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Sad to say, I've never had great sex with a married man. And what's really the sad part is that I was the one married to him. Sigh. Can't win for losing.
 balagan
Msg: 98
Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?
Posted: 8/19/2008 12:35:20 PM
for those who love to be self righteous and judge others, you have no knowledge of what is in that person's world. I have always been upfront, never denied being married or even tried to hide it. The issues between my wife and I are just that and concern no one. I have never told anyone I would leave my wife for them ever. It is not going to happen and I also put that up front. Those that have agreed to partner with me have always known who I am and what my family situation is. I 'cheat" for the intimacy and sex I cant get at home. Does my wife know?...I am not sure, but I strongly suspect she does. We are great friends and parents together and I know I love her. But I am never desperate enough to hide it just to get laid nor am I cruel enough to be obvious and hurt my wife by flaunting the behaviour. My moral decisions are between me and my God and not anything that can be judged by those that think themselves the morality police. If I were lousy enough to hide it from a potential lover and feed her lines of BS to get into her bed than you may have a case. But otherwise please make your life decisions and I will make mine. (Kicks soapbox to the curb)
 Doug6105
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 1:02:35 PM
Most affairs begin as an "emotional affair", which they can justify in their minds. Then it escalates into a physical affair. I'm sure there are a few who set out to have a psysical affair but I'd think it would be the minority.
 CaliAmandalyn1981
Msg: 105
Posted: 10/25/2008 4:47:25 PM
Just did a few days ago. And it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/25/2008 8:03:50 PM
Yes, I have had great sex with a married man. Most men (and women) save all their kink and sensual activities for those they don't live with, day in and out, since regular life CAN suck all the life out of the sexual chemistry.

BUT, I have also been the wife that was cheated on. I have experienced both sides, and there is no clear answer other than to know that if someone wants to cheat, he or she will do it whether its with you or not.
 CrackedHalo
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2008 8:15:18 PM
Yep I will admit it and yep it was T-riffic!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2008 7:06:54 PM
I plead the 5th!!!
 Witchypoo
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/30/2008 7:57:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said, LOLOLOLOL

:))
Witchy
 MsMicki
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2008 8:21:52 PM
but Rock..... I thought u wanted your "ego" blown
 blonde chickie
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/31/2008 9:46:54 AM
I had sex with married men, and all I can say it wasn't bad at all !!
 ichi-bon
Msg: 115
Posted: 11/1/2008 9:34:01 PM
Yeah, I do..it was the very best. Used to go to a bar...walk up to him,,,,,,,,,make a real play for him, sexy as hell........get him going and take him home...........fantastic sex and fantasy. Coure when it was over.he went back to being MY husband.......but the fun and excitement of the game was kool.
 friendly6149
Msg: 116
Posted: 4/28/2009 9:56:00 PM
sometimes married men are not getting any at home. wife has lost interest or medical problems but he still craves to touch and enjoy being with a woman of true passion. As in my case i miss the kissing and passion of a woman very much. I was happy with sex life till a few years ago but now things have changed. It wud hurt her very much to know i am looking but wud not want to hurt her for anything but i still need it.
 GoofBall311
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/6/2009 2:07:29 AM
If you're married, and you cheat, you are a lowlife piece of shit. Don't make vows you can't keep.
 Avalon1012
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2009 10:46:08 AM
Years and years ago I was played.
I was very young and I met this lady,
She didn’t wear any rings at all.
We meet for a drink and I asked her
straight out
“Do you have a Significant other”
and she said without any hesitations “NO’

We saw each other for four weeks
One day she called me and said
“You can’t call me this Weekend”
I asked “why”
She replied
“ My Husbands back in town”
I then asked..
“What part of a Significant Other
is a Husband NOT”
She came back with..
“ He’s a Tuna Fisherman and he’s
out to sea 90 percent of the time.. in 15 years we have only spent 6 Christmases
together and 5 New Years and they haven’t even been the same years”
..I said ….”Ok the weekend after He leaves…I’ll come over
we’ll have dinner together with your kids and them we’ll
go up to your bedroom and spend the night.”
She said “You can’t do that”
I asked “Why”
She responded with.. “Cause I’m married”
My final statement was…
“That’s the point.. You Are Married… Don’t call me ever again.. Good bye…”

The point … A married partner always has a backdoor out.. They are married
with or without kids ..they are not making the same investment of emotions..
They might even hold you at arms length emotionally but jump into the physical …
Or they will completely jump in emotionally to build up their own self worth or value..
They are playing a game that they already have limits in.. They can’t completely give their heart and soul away …because they have already made that bond that with someone else..
Good or Bad.. Right or Wrong.. Happy or Sad.. they have bonded
with someone else.. and they now have limits
 chrylann
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2009 11:26:41 AM
I've had sex with a married man, but I didn't know he was married until later in the relastionship. I would not have sex with a married man knowing he was married.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/12/2009 7:16:28 PM

Posted by Avalon1012
They are playing a game that they already have limits in.. They can’t completely give their heart and soul away …because they have already made that bond that with someone else..

I completely agree with that.

Some people don't care if the partner is married. A friend told me that her friend always fall for married men. Maybe she looks at it as a challenge -- will he leave his wife for her. Whatever. I choose not to involve myself with a man who is married because I know I'm selling myself short and will NEVER get what I really want and that he will go home to his wife, can't freely communicate without fear of being caught. I don't want sloppy seconds.
 happyfree1959
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 10:37:18 PM
I would never admit to having great sex with a married man because I have never had sex period with a married man. I will admit I had great sex with a unmarried man. The way I see it I wouldn't want another woman having sex with my husband if I was married so why do it to someone else. There are to many people in this world to have to go for a married man he is taken.
 T in the EC
Msg: 126
Posted: 6/28/2009 10:49:53 PM
Yes I have & yes it was awesome. But it had to end.,sadly.
 movies_buff
Msg: 128
Posted: 7/20/2009 4:15:42 PM
I agree with that completly,usually to a cheating man,...theres plenty of cheating women out there also lol
 nwgrandma
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 8:21:26 PM

yes, knowing better, for 5 years.

honesty is always the best policy, and in the painful end, it is the hardest to be honest with oneself.

"to thine own self be true",,

Debby
 deerdog1
Msg: 132
Posted: 7/29/2009 5:37:24 AM
you know while reading this thread ..which is essentially a pole ...I was struck by something ..and decided to do my own pole ...so I looked at all the current profiles of women who had admitted to sleeping with a married man ...even the ones that did not know he was married and the ones who said they would never do it again ......and unless i missed one ... I found only one of these who had the controversial... must not have messaged someone looking for intimate encounter or sex ... restriction ... and I could be wrong ...but this tells me that people that have made mistakes in their life are more willing to forgive mistakes by others
i find that restriction very judgmental and even if I was looking for a relationship ...having that restriction would be a red flag to me ...gosh im bored
 deerdog1
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/29/2009 6:05:46 AM
It's 'Poll' silly.....hehehe

yea closer I am spelling challenged ... its been a few years since school ...but i have a really great spell checker ..but the damn thing don't work when the misspelled word is also a word

like poll and pole

and I'm going to have to stop doing my pole while I'm doing my poll...its very distracting

also as everyone knows I am also grammar challenged...anyone know where I can get a grammar checker

Us really bored people tend to do poles and polls frequently

ok I'm not going to lie and blame my poor spelling and grammar on the years since school ....while most of my classmates were studying spelling and grammar ...I was studying that cute blond that sat next to me in class

at least i don't do text speak
 shadowette
Msg: 136
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:14:14 PM
Yes, I have slept with a married man...I was his wife...giggle
 deerdog1
Msg: 137
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:30:45 PM
hey closer ...you are one of the few I would let watch me do my pole ...damn wait a minute ...im married ..that would be cheating
unless my wife watches with you ...nope pleasing one woman is enough ...a couple more and yall would be holding up signs and saying ..." ill give him a three " "Ill give him a two" , "im going to give him a five for effort "

nope we will have to confine ourselves to playing together in the forum sand box
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:34:21 PM
I admit to have had probably the best sex in my life with a married man....my ex-husband.
Rest in peace, Aaron!
Beth
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >