Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blu_Angie
Msg: 97
have i just got a man under stress or is he a psycho?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW before he totally flips out and puts you in the hospital... or worse.... or call the police and have him removed until he gets the help he needs. You are safer leaving.
 4everRadiant
Msg: 98
have i just got a man under stress or is he a psycho?
Posted: 10/20/2011 11:38:56 AM
"it really is so helpful and i come back and read it to refocus often"

Op, I see your last post was in 2008, and I hope you are still alive and still reading comments to refocus, if need be.

Ample suggestions had been given concerning how you could proceed legally in reference to the house, and how you could proceed with respect to getting personal counseling to help safely leave the situation. I hope the situation with the house was resolved and your safety was secured.

Most importantly, people told you your very life was at stake. They were, in essence, also asking: "do you really feel a house is more important than your life?"

IF you're still in harm's way, this man is ABSOLUTELY, without question, CAPABLE of MURDERING YOU based on all you described. If considering this very real possibility has not moved you to leave, what will? I hope you found the support and strength to leave. You most certainly deserve that, to say the least.

I'm aware that getting out of this type of situation isn't easy in reference to your home or your personhood. Yet as some have basically stated... what good is a home if you're dead? If you're not out by now, your only "home" could be a coffin.

The fact that he WAS a cop could potentially increase the chances he might believe he could get away with murdering you because most former cops have "old friends" still on the police force... some who might be more willing to back up a friend... NOT you!

Again, I see much time has passed since the initial OP. I'm so hoping you're around, and by now have a safe and peaceful relationship and life.
 jypsee_soul
Msg: 99
Posted: 10/20/2011 7:29:09 PM
ok...First of all...you have lost your perspctive. You write to this site,,,but you don't really want to know anything new. We are only going to tell you what you already know....get away fromthis man. The problem is not with him...The problem is within yourself...and what allows you to be treated in this way??? He has to want to help hiimself. Do you think he is asking anyone else for advice?? Is he trying to reach out to fix this situation,

At what point did you stop feeling that you were worth receiving the dignity that a human being deserves. Remember..you teach other people how to treat you. And
if you stay in this situation..you are telling him that it is acceptable to continue in this manner. With the occasional apologies.

Cut your losses. There is someone out there waiting to love you...that cannot get
through until you leave. Most importantly...start to love yourself again. What
advice would you give your daughter...if she came to you with this story. Time to
regain your soul....be strong....I believe in you!!!!!!!!!
 Seahorse22
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/9/2011 4:46:59 PM
I have got 3 words for you BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. Google it or read a few books from Barnes and Noble. Best of luck to you!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >