Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys only like easy girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlaineV
Msg: 38
Do guys only like easy girls?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
it depends on how soon is too soon. Personally, I think casual sex is one of the stupidest concepts. I think people should at least be in a relationship before any sex is had. I would never try to talk a woman into bed just for the hell of it, and i would lose respect for those women who succumb to that pressure. However, what goes on behind closed doors, between two consenting adults is none of my business, and this is merely my opinion.
 ohenryx
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Do guys only like easy girls?
Posted: 11/26/2011 9:28:16 PM
No, I don't "only like easy girls". I like all kinds of girls, or women. Easy, hard, every degree in between. Short, tall, thin, not so thin. I like women. They look good, they smell good, they feel good when you hold them in your arms dancing. When you lose your job, and you think your world is coming to an end, she holds you in her arms and tells you it will be all right. When you get another job, a better job, she is there to congratulate you, and go out celebrating with you. Yes, I like women. Where would we be without them?
 whytwater
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/26/2011 11:53:04 PM

guys don't like easy girls at all. they sleep with them, and then toss them away. to many men, if a woman has sex with them too soon, then she is not "relationship material." ai think all of this absolutely ridiculous, but the 'ol double standard is still alive and well. when men get over this BS the world of love and romance will be a much more blissful place.

Women who have sex straight away with a guy they hardly know, for whatever reason are asking to be pumped and dumped... There is no chance of an emotional connection developing and the guy just moves on as he has lost interest or lost respect or both..... ..

Tempting as it is to point out the layers of lies, sweeping generalizations and misjudgments in these and like posts, the 'ol double standard and the BS, from what I read in this thread and elsewhere, comes almost entirely from timorous women, and most of them approaching the end of the child-bearing years, who persist in the prissy, and demeaning, belief that all men are after but one thing, one time, from every woman on the planet. The so-called double standard thrives among such voices, and will live forever with them, so long as they keep singing that sorry song. It often happens in poitics that a lie is reiterated frequently, so that many will come to believe it. So long as the chorus insists that double-standard BS is alive and well, it will be.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2011 4:20:09 AM

I'm guessing many men like easy girls...for the night, not to date. So it really all depends on your intentions, his intentions, and whether or not they match up.

Nope. Don't like easy women.
I like a woman with self respect and not just someone who can be wooed into bed by anyone.

If they'll lay me in a heartbeat, they'll lay someone else, while they are with me.
Not cool.
 MikeWM
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2011 3:50:49 AM
@ MSG 99

Are you like 14 or something?

So if you're a boy be a jerk and hurt her

Where is the womans responsibility in that? SHE is the one ALSO "choosing" to have sex, and SHE is the ONLY person responsible for HER own actions, feelings and happiness

But you pain women as pathetic fragile creatures incapable of making rational decisions or being mature/responsible enough to be HAVING sex in the first place

Which is pretty insulting to "women" in general

I am quite frankly amazed at some of the views on this thread especially from women. Then again I guess it IS POF, so nothing however brainless, narrow minded, illconcieved or out of touch with reality should really be much of a surprise

Newsflash

Women (some) can and quite regularly DO have sex because they WANT to have sex without expecting that to be taken as a down payment on a happy ever after

Infact someone doing that is no better nor worse than the men who pay for a meal and then complain they didnt get their leg over because they thought the meal was a downpayment for sex. And both are equally pathetic and manipulative in nature

"women are like,,,,,,,," is the opening statement of a moron, so it "men are like,,,,,,,"

Each shows a person who really doesnt have the faintest idea at all about "people" in their truest colours the moment they say it

Unless of course the phrase "all different" is what follows

And jeez, enough with the "pump and dump" nonsense.

I am not claiming NO men do that, but just as many women do too

Plus a lot of the time that wasnt even what happened, but more along the lines of

"pump, talk some more, find out what a raving total lunatic the person is now that sex has happened and THEN dump because of the lunacy, nor the attainment of sex"

Hell, sometimes its just because the person was a crap lay or because when they were seen naked in clear light what had looked good with the push up bras, body shaping steel reinforced under garments, makeup and other enhancements turned into the bride of frankenstient when "au natural"

But its just "easier" to always convince yourself they were "only" after sex rather than face reality I guess
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys only like easy girls?