Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sleepinghorses
Msg: 63
What do women think when a guy comes too quickly?Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I think its okay if a guy comes to fast as long as he does,nt just roll over and go to sleep, if he comes to quickly he should then do things to his lover so she doesnt miss out on an orgasm cuz that would not be fair
 sleepinghorses
Msg: 65
What do women think when a guy comes too quickly?
Posted: 8/17/2008 12:18:08 AM
Hey IBSCROOGE good for you dude...so what if some of us cant spell....big deal!!I agree with you man....not all of us were lucky enough to get a good education.
 lalby
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/21/2008 2:48:42 AM
Shit!!! noway!!!
Dont think your going till ive finished
 startle
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/21/2008 1:06:46 PM
i had a guy once who always came in a minute or 2. what i thought was why is this guy so inexperienced at his age. this is something i'd expect from a teenager. this guy was 30. i thought he's cute and he's nice so it must be that he's a loser. losers have a hard time finding women so he's inexperienced. poor thing.
 cookie22222
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 2:58:04 PM
As long as he doesn't roll over and go to sleep - what difference does it make...doesn't mean playtime (for either of us!) is over at all...
 mthomjmark
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/28/2008 1:03:43 PM
Miashakti; please light an incense, take out some green tea, get into a "good place" and stop all this new age nonsense. We all don't want to be so enlightened. I'm glad it works for you but all this earthiness is really great for you, but its not for everyone.
Posted: 8/28/2008 1:30:58 PM
They think "where the HELL is rockmysocks? He always knew how to do me right!"
Posted: 8/29/2008 8:16:11 AM
Ice cream dream2 just invented a new word. "Tryna"

I'm calling Websters
Posted: 8/29/2008 8:36:08 AM
Sorry ice cream baby. Just tryna help your "grammar" skills.

There is another really cool word that ALSO has been around for years. "And"
 Closing Shop
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/2/2008 7:27:29 AM
I kinda skimmed this thread so maybe I missed something but I can't believe nobody has discussed coming TOO quickly. I've been with a few guys who came in their pants when we were just making out. And while I might have been willing to work with their, um, shortcomings, they were all mortified and literally ran out. Any guys here want to fess up to that happening?
Posted: 9/2/2008 9:06:26 AM
They think "where the HELL is rockmysocks? He always knew how to do me right!"

I already told you guys. GYAH. Pay attention.

And Ice Cream Mama...I think a grammar lesson is more useful than a thread about "minute men"

OOOOH FACE! Count it.
 b-rian
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2008 3:26:37 PM
well lets be honest.guys can delay when it happens if they want to by using a mental distraction(thinking of something else but that is hard to do as we want to cum) yet, i have done so with girls to enable them the same satisfaction. it depends on the prelude to the act and ones familiarity with your lover. try sometime. and don't tell your lover cause it takes the kick out of it.
 ktmeow21
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/16/2009 8:58:11 PM
THAT'S ALL?

I have said that before, it what made me single....... lol
 GWSmith
Msg: 136
Posted: 4/16/2009 9:21:11 PM
I never had that problem...
 wolfgang40
Msg: 142
Posted: 4/19/2009 10:50:40 PM
i personaly would try toys,tickling,naked twister..or some other way to exite your woman. tire her out and then if you come early, she won't care..lol.
 Hush!
Msg: 145
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:24:26 AM
I think:
1. either he hasnt had sex for a loooooong time
2. ok, he was hot for me
3. wheres the next round??????

plus, he doesnt have to fall asleep right away, he can still use his hands or whatever, cant he?

but if it happens all the time...ermh...i would ask him if there is anythign we can do that it doesnt happen so quickly.
 pres2
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2009 10:49:34 PM
So I now I know what they mean by nice guys finish last.

Guess that makes me a nice guy... at least most of the time.

Trishinwi2009
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 12:04:14 PM
When he cums quickly I think : Ding Ding Ding Round two!
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 12:08:13 PM

it will be harder, you'll last longer, your ejaculations will be powerful flying far, you'll ejaculate more, your orgasm will be way more powerful, in fact when your in her do the exercise, its like reving your engine.

That's pretty vivid...me likey.
 john7000
Msg: 158
Posted: 5/8/2009 11:03:22 PM
I can do this if the woman is patient. She just has to be able to work with me
and let me know her current state of arousal with her eye contact and
facial expressions
she can let me know
John
 Mrblackromance
Msg: 159
Posted: 5/8/2009 11:16:02 PM
I really had to think about do I really want to post this but here I go.
For me the first time I am with a woman I am usually super excited and after all the kissing and foreplay I am ready to explode before I ever enter my lover. So I am usually a bit quick on the draw the very first time. I will say however that I generally go right back to pleasing my partner in other ways and am lucky in that I am ready to go again within a couple of minutes. I have never had a woman ever feel let down, in fact they usually take it as quite a compliment that I was so excited to begin with. But I am a pleaser by nature so I don't ever leave my partner unfulfilled.

Masturbation before the date does not work for me in making me last longer
 cutiebbwncali
Msg: 160
Posted: 5/10/2009 9:04:12 PM
I usually feel flattered by it... just figure out that they are very turned on by me.
I hope if they do come too fast that they use other means to please me..
I used to have a boyfriend that came too fast every single time.. eventually that was a big turn off for me. I tried doing things to make him last longer - but it was like he didn't care... eventually we broke up.. not just for that reason.. but it did factor into it.
 jonjon87
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:36:11 PM
honestly speaking. i naturally last a long time. even if it is with a new partner. but every guys is different. so all girls should cut them some slack.
a while back i did you know what with this girl, and she was all like wow after wards. and i was like what happened. and shes like usally with all the foreplay. but once again every guy is different or not hispanic lol. kidding.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:17:58 PM
Lil trick I learned If I know i am gonna meet someone or that something is gonna happen maybe for the first time I empty the chamber its a lot longer on the second pull than the first. I find its always good to make a good first impression because then you will definitly be asked back for an encore. Might work for you definitly works for me.
 MsMicki
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2009 8:18:56 PM

'm sorry kristen and anyone else i might have offended that i came across all harsh and pissed.......... it's just this whole issue is eating away at me and freaking me out everyday..... i honestly can't sleep at night. i have been reading up on PE (premature ejaculation) (y'all should really google it) it's a real, common sexual dysfunction and i have a case of it about as severe as you can get.... ... (i blow my load in honestly 15 seconds) :( :( :( it really is scary for me..... although i do have some hope; every site i've looked at has success stories and say that it is totally cureable so i am just hoping and praying that i find someone understanding enough to help me through it! i think it's reading all of the harsh, rash, and negative remarks on here and other blogs that that make me feel like a big **** and REALLY trip me out

If you are truly reading up on it.......then you should have read there are numerous things you can do on your own to "cure" this issue. You don't need a woman's help to overcome this....and Don't you think it's a bit unfair to expect a lady to fix something for you that you haven't been able to fix yourself? Maybe you should get a grip (pun intended) on yourself and teach yourself some control over your quick triggers....that would be the ejaculating trigger and the emotional outbursts trigger.
Women like penetration.........deal with it and do something about it instead of blasting people for their sexual preferences.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >