Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 173
view profile
History
What do women think when a guy comes too quickly?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

'm sorry kristen and anyone else i might have offended that i came across all harsh and pissed.......... it's just this whole issue is eating away at me and freaking me out everyday..... i honestly can't sleep at night. i have been reading up on PE (premature ejaculation) (y'all should really google it) it's a real, common sexual dysfunction and i have a case of it about as severe as you can get.... ... (i blow my load in honestly 15 seconds) :( :( :( it really is scary for me..... although i do have some hope; every site i've looked at has success stories and say that it is totally cureable so i am just hoping and praying that i find someone understanding enough to help me through it! i think it's reading all of the harsh, rash, and negative remarks on here and other blogs that that make me feel like a big **** and REALLY trip me out

If you are truly reading up on it.......then you should have read there are numerous things you can do on your own to "cure" this issue. You don't need a woman's help to overcome this....and Don't you think it's a bit unfair to expect a lady to fix something for you that you haven't been able to fix yourself? Maybe you should get a grip (pun intended) on yourself and teach yourself some control over your quick triggers....that would be the ejaculating trigger and the emotional outbursts trigger.
Women like penetration.........deal with it and do something about it instead of blasting people for their sexual preferences.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >