Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 etphone
Msg: 2
People that say they have sex 4 or more times a day...Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Excellent time management.
 cotter
Msg: 3
view profile
History
People that say they have sex 4 or more times a day...
Posted: 3/29/2008 9:29:16 PM
Actually I know people who do that ... but they do not work outside of the home. Okay, he had his business at home and she did not work. Mind you they pretty much didn't get anything else done but "BOINK" ... but they did manage to do it a lot.

Keep in mind though that she had a psychological problem and wanted the sex all the time and he was just glad to accommodate her. I think she eventually did go on meds and it did calm down then ... actually I think they eventually broke up.

I think most men your age could eventually accomplish that ... but he'd have to be pretty focused on it. If you wake up early enough in the AM ... I suppose a really virile man could get off two rounds, come home for lunch ... at least one round there ... go one round upon arriving at home, and then again after dinner ... perhaps 2 more rounds?

No need for the gym and you'd probably not get a favorable nod for the tv (while caressing her) but there are sacrifices that have to be made if you want sex 4 or 5 or 6 times a day ... right?

nipoleon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 4:33:49 AM
It would be difficult having sex 4 or 5 hours a day.
That would take time away from Plentyoffish.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 9:30:52 AM
When the ex and I first started dating we were like 3 times a day every day... quickie in the shower before work.. after work while supper was cooking, then again at bedtime... or some variations on that.

It's amazing what you can accomplish depending on motivation..
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 12:38:16 PM

where the hell do you find the time?? i work 8 to 10 hours a day, and i'm assuming most people do too. so when do you do it?? i get home around 6 to 7, then i go to the gym, fix some dinner, watch some tv, then it's almost time for bed. but i hear people say they have sex 4 or 5 or 6 times a day...how??

Well, if you cut out the gym, and watching TV, I could see it. Of course, I have to hate them because they are getting more than me (as in -some-)
 Mae B
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/5/2008 12:57:55 PM
Personally I could see twice a day everyday as a realistic thing to maintain (not including self lovin) but 5-6 is pushing it.
Shouldn't it be more like a slow steady pace of 2-3 .. good solid lovemaking thats meaningful and fantastic for both...then splurge on the 5-6 to feel special?

I'd hate to see the sheets
 ForeverLong
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2009 3:56:57 PM
If it only lasts one to five minutes, a minute man has plenty of time to do it again and again. Just wondering how long one has to stop for it to be considered having sex again?
 Call Me Sugar
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/24/2009 4:01:11 PM
eat your dinner a little faster...
skip the tv and stay at the gym for less time cause sex itself is a good workout...
trust me... you'll be having sex 3/4 times a day...
it doesnt really take that long...... and you'll sleep like a baby...
 m14shooter
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2011 4:42:46 PM
I am self employed and have lots of free time. I usually only work a couple days a week and have the rest of the time free which I am taking advantage of with the new girlfriend. There are days I go more that that and no I'm not crap at sex I just like it a lot. I will go until I am in pain and can't go anymore.
 krisrisyoung
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/12/2011 4:43:58 PM
they lie to make themselfs look good
 gentleplus
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2011 5:41:36 PM
For those who work flex schedules time is not an issue.... the key is finding a partner going on the same schedule and energy/libido level.....
 lovet0havefun
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/12/2011 5:56:08 PM
4 times a day is an exaggeration.

It just is. The only way that is happening is for a couple that is newly together

and are both out of work. That is the only way.

Everyones average changes rapidly based on whats going on.

When I was in a relationship I would say mine was once a day.
 whytwater
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/13/2011 7:14:03 AM

Damn - I don't know how they do it !? Perhaps , if I can find a willing , and compatible partner, I'll personally do a study on this, and get back to ya ...

Hmmmm, I'm willing, and have always managed okay on written tests ('cept for calculus 2nd year), and could maybe find a way to meet the minimal compatibility entrance exam, but, . . . . exactly what kind of measuring devices are used in this study? I mean, like, how many push-ups I can do in a day (ugh, lol), or a deeper query- whose orgasm(s) determine when, "k, that's one", My sex life, in retrospect, has mostly run in spurts, torrential rains, then dry seasons, then it rains again. How long would the study go on? Years? Most studies less than 10 years just lack credibility. Would it be okay if there were some twofer days, and the omitted 2 of the minimum 4 x was completed on the weekend, like, make-up tests. Omg, what if we had a fight, and skipped a week? Would solo sex count, like, one-half?
Wow. The upfront negotiation of terms alone could grueling weeks, maybe much longer, like the NFL and MLPA took. Would the test subjects be, uh, compensated? lol

I will go until I am in pain and can't go anymore.

Lol, k, I give. Don't think I can compete with that, day in, day out, for a decade. Hey, would that study accommodate two test samples?!!!
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 12:37:19 PM
4 times a day? On weekends, sure! It's easily achieved, but not something I care to strive for all the time. Sometimes, it's exactly what we want. This Sunday was one of those sometimes, and we had four rounds. The rest of the week, it's highly unlikely, but twice a day is very common for us.

Overall, I think 4x a day is unlikely for the vast majority of people. There are always exceptions. I do know one couple who are insomniacs, and fill those wakeful times with sex - they probably achieve 4x a day most of the time.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/13/2011 9:56:58 PM
@ zopz 1-5 min sessions? Seriously? Geez I kinda feel bad for you. And any longer then that you get bored? you must meet some bad partners.

OP ya I dont see 6 times a day. I get it once a day on work days. but on my days off twice is typical. Sleep in till noon. Have wake up sex. Go out for the day. And then do it again later that night. In a rare once in awhile its been 3 times a day. But my sex sessions last a bit longer then 5 min lol.
 whytwater
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/15/2011 11:52:01 AM
Astrology works ! Look up what your compatible partner is and try that.

Astrology??!!! That's your angle? Your best pitch?!!!
Where's that Egowitch with the scientific mind when she's desperately needed here? Lol
 Heitaliano
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:06:34 PM
Bolw off work and stay in bed or not and just go go go. Im sure who ever said this doesnt mean its a daily thing.
 Mizz_Behaven
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2011 3:43:44 PM
It is called apprpriate time management.
 ackman1465
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2011 2:38:30 PM
I think I may need new glasses. I could SWEAR that your submittal sez ".... 4 or more times a DAY..."... and I believe it should read: "... 4 or more times a YEAR..."

Can you recommend a good optometrist in my area?????
 simplyamorous
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2011 3:49:22 PM
I don't think it's so much finding the time as it is the sustainability. I have had sex 4-6 times a day for a while, but after a prolonged period of time you start to get worn out and your body starts feeling the effects of it. All kinds of hormones are released during sex and they will start to lead to adrenal and sex organ fatigue. It's nature' sway of slowing you down a little so that you aren't the male reproducing in the herd, haha. Slowing down for a few days will allow you to recover :)
 LuvFishes
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/24/2011 5:26:29 AM
Heart Bandit wrote: [Once in a while you can have sex 4-6 times per day, but not everyday. Other things in life need to be taken care of.]

Actually my X & I had 22 yrs of our sexual trist I'd say 4 days at least 4 or more times and 3 days were long, intimate making love which could be just 1 or 2 ... never knew it wasn't the norm. Sex was never the problem.. his health condition hip changed all that but we were very loving, very active, toting kids all over, volunteering. We were just adventous with eachother, he was my best friend and we made a real effort to please one another. Til his boss and friends started having affairs and the rest is history...
 BigJ_78
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/24/2011 5:38:20 AM
I'd get pretty bored banging the same chick 4x per day after a while
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/24/2011 7:00:29 AM
4 times a day ?

simple...

I'm banging the neighbors wife, the bosses wife, my friend's wife and the some other schlup's wife....

just not my wife !!!

aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh

see they call me the fireman and my job is to put out flames...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >