Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Would love to help you out with your profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SWEET - N - SASSY GIRL 4U
Msg: 766
Would love to help you out with your profilePage 52 of 55    (15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55)
Recurring Dream,

OK its getting better, but still needs some tweaking. Some of what you have written is pretty good, but some kind of negative. You were actually convencing me that you would NOT be a good man to date with some stuff I read. I have copied and pasted what you have written and deleted bad stuff and brought what was left into a nice paragraph.
Now you jsut need to write a nice POSITIVE paragraph all about the lady and relationship, you are seeking. Her personality, goals, what she does for fun, and what she sould be able to offer you in a relationship. Just what is it you are seeking ??? Don't write what you don't want, but what you do want. remember to be positive, nothing that sounds negative. !!
Hope this helps. Give it a shot and come back again and let me see what you have done, If it needs a little tweaking, then I will do that.

Sweet :)

So you would like to know a little bit about me ? Okay, I think I'll bite, I'm interesting enough. I was born and raised in a small, country town. I have all the pleasures of a home-grown, country chivalry, but with the modern new-age feminism attitude. Take it from a mixture of my parents raising me to my own experience of the outside world.
I am a "nice guy", rather, I am a gentlemen. I enjoy outdoor activites, but I equally like to stay at home and watch a movie, play a game, or simply eat a homemade dinner and talk for hours (that's not to say I don't like restaurants). I am a little quiet. I like to listen to people talk and learn about their experiences. I enjoy nothing better than a good story or experience, though I do enjoy talking about certain subjects and my own little life stories.
Msg: 767
Would love to help you out with your profile
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:38:55 PM
dribbledrop,

I think your profile is fine for someone only looking for friends, or casual dating. If you decide that you are interested in serious dating, or long term, then your profile would need a little work. Just to let you know, most ladies on here are looking for more than friends, they are looking for dating and long term. Most of them will not even allow you to email them if you are only looking for friends. Thay choose that on their email settings.

Good luck

sweet :)
 lover1984
Msg: 768
view profile
History
i would kindly need ur help , thanks
Posted: 7/23/2008 10:12:41 AM
Can u please please help me out with my profile , have never gotten any messages since i join this dating website. i need help in addin more to my profile or makin it look gud

thanks
 ronmic3113
Msg: 769
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 10:58:38 AM
oh a godsend

was thinking about hiring a poet or romance novelist..can you help...lol
Msg: 770
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:03:19 PM
marty800,

Ok I like your pics, but you need a good main pic. It should be a nice, close up, clear, smiley pic. That is the best kind of pic for the main pic.

You need to add a few "girly things" to your list of interests. Something the ladies might enjoy and have in common with you.
Your about me section is a pretty good start, but needs a little work. First off PLEASE delete the following line::

also have kind of a man crush on Justin Timberlake(A.K.A. JT or Mr. Awesome). He's just so cool. Anyway...
I feel this will work against you. Not a good line for a profile !!!!

You need to bring everything you have written about yourself into a nice paragraph. Then add some more to the ladies section. Jazz it up a little and let the ladies know just what it is you look for in a lady and a relationship. So far you have not mentioned that at all.

Hope this helps you out and good luck in your search.

Msg: 771
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:15:15 PM
Funny and Flirty,

Ok we need to do a little work here. Lets start with your pics. I really don't like any of them. Your main pic should be a nice , close up, smiley pic, (without sunglasses). The pic you are using for the main pic is not to good. It seems obvious that you may be trying to have a "cleavage" shot in that pic, and just does not look like a natural pose !!
I would delete it. The 2nd pic you have kind of a sour look on your face, like you just bit into a lemon, delete that one also. The 3rd pic is ok, but taken to far away, we cannot see you. These are the pics you really need for here.
The main pic I described above. Then a couple more pics closer up having fun and showing off your personality. Then a full body pic taken closer up so we can see you and your face. Pics are very important on here and the people who have the best pics, get the most responses, no matter your size or looks. Men are visual creatures and just want to see close up clear pics.

Your about me section is pretty good, but you have left out the most important part, "the mans part". Now you need to write a nice seperate paragraph all about the man and relationship you are seeking. What kind of man are you attracted to, his personality, goals, interests, and what he can offer you in a relationship. Don't make the guys guess what it is you are seeking.

You need to write in some interests in your "interests" section. So far you have none. You should have 10 to 15 of them. make sure you add some 'guy" things. Things that the guys may enjoy doing with you or have in common with you!!
Hope this helps you out and good lcuk in your search.

Msg: 772
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:25:37 PM
jiddaz.

Ok you need to do a lot of work on your profile. First off you need to get dressed and have someone take some nice pics of you. Your main pic should be a nice, close up, clear, smiley pic without a hat on. Then you need a couple closer up pic showing off your personality and having some fun. Then at least 1 closer up full body pic, (dressed of course ) LOL..

You need to go back into your interests section and place a comma after each interests. Then they will turn blue, and become searchable. Also add a few more interests. You should have 10 to 15 of them.

You need to write in just what your profession is, not what you have written (got 2 jobs), not good.

Your about me section is just 1 long sentence without any periods. You need to write a nice paragraph all about you. Make sure you capatalize your "I's". Make some nice structured sentences, don't just run on and on.
I would suggest changing your relationship selection from "friends" to at least "dating", unless you are against dating. Most ladies will not respond to you if you are only seeking friends. Some of them will not even allow you to email them if you are only seeking friends.
Then you would need to add a nice little paragraph about the lady you are seeking. What kind of girl are you attracted to, her interests, maybe body type, personaity, and so forth.

Hope this helps you out and good luck in your search.

Msg: 773
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:34:50 PM
startingnewlife,

Ok you are doing pretty good, just a little tweaking needed here.
First off I am not crazy about the middle 3 pics of yours. You really can't see "you" in them very good. I would suggest deleting them and getting some others of just you, and that we can see you better in. The pic you are using for your main pic is ok, but not good for a main pic. For the main pic, you need a nice, close up, clear, smiley pic, without sunglasses or a hat. I would also suggest at least 1 closer up full body pic.

Your about me section is fine, you just need to split it into 2 paragraphs. Just split it where you begin talking about the lady and relationship you are seeking. That way you will have a nice paragraph about you, and 1 about her. It will look better and make it easier to read.

You need to add a few more interests to that section. You should have 10 to 15 of them. Add some girly things that the ladies might enjoy and have in common with you.

Hope this helps out and good luck in your search.

Msg: 774
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:49:16 PM
Brenda1978,

Ok you are doing ok, but your profile just needs a little tweaking. Your pics are fine, but you do need at least 1 closer up full body pic.

Your about me section has some good stuff and also some bad negative stuff in it. It also needs to be written in a paragraph not the list kind of way you have it written, it just looks better and makes it easier to read. I have copied and pasted your profile and deleted some stuff and wrote it into paragraphs. Now if you like it then use it, but you would now need to add onto the the started paragrah about the man. Make it a nice POSITIVE paragraph about the man and relationship you are seeking. Don't tell the guys what you DON"T want but what you DO want. Be positive, nothing negative. Guy like positive ladies, and are usually drawn away from negativity.

I do have a great life, and for that I am thankful. But grown up conversation has it's perks and I miss that these days. I prefer people who like kids, especially people who have kids. I'm in marketing and I am good at it. I read a lot, and write a lot too. I'm close with my family, especially my sister. I love talking to strangers. I can't sing but I love to do it anyways. My kids are my gift from God, and my saving grace in this life.

At home, I maintain an illusion of order, but it's really just a juggling act. I'm an optimist and I like to be around happy people. I giggle a lot. My favorite sound is my kids laughing. Beer is my drink of choice. I'm responsible most of the time, but when I'm not, I'm really not.

I admire a man who has children, and is activiley raising them. I also prefer a man that is nice to waitresses, bus drivers and the guy who works at 7-11. A man who can make me laugh will win every time :)
Msg: 775
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:54:32 PM
bateman6,

Your profile is pretty good, just a couple suggestions. Add some more interests to your interests section. Make sure you place a comma after each one, so they turn blue. Add some more girly things. Some things the ladies might enjoy and have in common with you.
You need to add just a little more about yourself in your about me section. Talk more about your personality, and things you do for fun. Right now it is kind of hum drum, so jazz it up a little and make yourself sound more interesting and fun.
Other than that you are doing fine. Hope this helps you out and good luck in your search.

Msg: 776
i would kindly need ur help , thanks
Posted: 7/23/2008 4:13:27 PM
lover1984,

Ok I can see why you have not gettng any responses. Your profile needs a lot of work.
First off I do not like your pics. The one you are using for the main pic is ok, but not good for a main pic. The other 2 pics are bad, (especially the "finger" pic, bad one) delete those 2 pics. They are working against you. For your main pic, you need a nice, close up, clear, smiely pic. Then maybe a couple pics of just you, having fun. Then at least 1 closer up, full body pic.

You need to add more interests to the section. You need at least 10 to 15 of them. Make sure you place a comma after each one so they will turn blue. Add some things the ladies might enjoy doing, or have in common with you. Add some fun and interesting things, makes you s0und more interesting.

You personal info states that you are UNDER 5 feet tall. You need to fix that one for sure.

Your about me section is not good at all. The sentences are just all chopped off and sound kind of weird. The way it is written, some ladies might get the opinion that you are lazy and uninterested in what you are writing. Your about me section should be 2 nice paragraphs. One all about you, your personality and so forth. The second one should be all about the lady and relationship you are seeking. I have copied and pasted your about me section and made some changes and re-wrote a little. Take a look and see what you think. If you like it, then use it. Hope this helps you out and good luck in yur search.

Hi I am Roberto . I am the only male child of my parents . I am single,and have never bbeen married. I work as radiographer. I am a guy with a joyful character. I am very independant, optimistic and respectfull. I am very sensual and attractive. I like going to beaches ,watching movies and going to dinners. I enjoy clubs, and listening to musicals. My favorite sports are, Football and basketball. I live alone.

I would love to meet someone who will add value to my life. Someone with a good sense of humor. I would love to meet someone to share my feelings with, and also want to hear all about he feelings. A lady that would enjoy having dinner and good conversation with. Someone who enjoys some of the things I enjoy.
Msg: 777
Posted: 7/23/2008 4:25:07 PM
ronmic3113,

Ok Lets start with your pics. The one pic says it is from 2005 !! If these pics are that old, they all need to be deleted and replaced with more recent pics. Your pics should be no older that 6 months. Your main pic should be a nice, clear , close up, smiley pic. NO sunglasses in the main pic. Then you should have a couple more, closer up pic of you haivng fun and showing off your persoanlity. Then at least 1 closer up full body pic.

You need to fill in what your profession is, don't leave it blank and make the ladies guess.

You need to add more interests to that section. You should have 10 to 15 of them listed. Add some things the ladies might be interested in, or have in common with you. Add some "girly things", you know like, cuddling, romantic dinners, snuggling !!!!!

Your about me section needs a lot of work. I would delete what you have and start all over. You need to write a nice paragraph all about you. Your persoanlity, goals, interests, hobbies, what you do for fun, maybe about your work, and what you can offer a lady in a relationship. Humor is always a good thing to slip in here and there.
Then you need a nice paragraph about the lady and relationship you are seeking. What kind of lady are you attracted to, her goals, interests, personality, passions, and what she can offer you in a relationship. Just plain and simple, what you want !!

Give it a try and write some stuff out and then come back on here and let me tweak it a little. So far you have nothing for me to tweak !! LOL..
Hope this helps you out and good luck in your search, and with your profile.

Msg: 778
Posted: 7/23/2008 4:29:43 PM
8stephen8,

Well your profile is ok for someone who is just looking for someone to hang out with. You should write more about yourself and interests in your about me section. Also add some more interests in your interests section.

My only suggestion is to change your selection from "hang out" to at least "dating". I think you would get better responses with dating. Most ladies will not allow you to even email them if you are only looking for friends or hang out. They are just looking for more than that.
Hope this helps you out and good luck..

Msg: 779
Posted: 7/23/2008 4:34:07 PM
MattyJ3,

I like your profile, you have done a good job on it. The only suggestion I have is to add a few more interests to your interests section. You should have at least 10 to 15 of them. Add some "girly things". You know like, cuddling, snuggling, romantic dinners, you know, that kind of stuff. LOL

Other than that you are doing fine. Good luck in your search !!

Msg: 780
Posted: 7/24/2008 2:44:49 PM
OK FOLKS, THE TIME HAS COME THAT I MUST SAY GOODBYE TO THIS THREAD. IT HAS BECOME WAY TO OVERWHELMING AND CONSUMES WAY TO MUCH OF MY TIME !!! I HAVE HAD THE THREAD FOR 4 MONTHS, AND IT IS NO LONGER FUN. I HAVE GOTTEN VERY NASTY AND RUDE EMAILS FROM SOME PEOPLE ON HERE, AND I JUST DON''T WANT TO CONTINUE DOING THE REVIEWS ANY LONGER.

I WISH ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE TONS OF LUCK IN YOUR SEARCHES FOR THOSE SPECIAL ONES WE ARE ALL SEARCHING FOR. !!!!

IF YOU JUST READ OVER ALL MY REVIEWS, I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET LOTS OF HELP WITH YOUR PROFILES. THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD ADVICE IN THESE 54 PAGES. AGAIN, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!

THREAD CLOSED.......THREAD CLOSED.......THREAD CLOSED.....THREAD CLOSED........THREAD CLOSED.......THREAD CLOSED....THREAD CLOSED !!
 R!ck
Msg: 781
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:46:23 PM
Hello S-n-S, it's a pleasure to meet you. When you have a chance, I'd love your input and suggestions on my profile.

Thanks in advance,

Rick
Msg: 782
Posted: 7/26/2008 3:52:48 AM
Rick,

IF YOU READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND NO LONGER OPEN FOR REVIEWS. PLEASE READ THROUGH THE 54 PAGES OF REVIEWS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THE HELP YOU SHOULD NEED FOR YOUR PROFILE !!!

THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED ....THREAD CLOSED ....THREAD CLOSED !
 R!ck
Msg: 783
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 5:51:07 AM
Sorry, I hadn't read through the threads before posting.

Rick
 traveln man
Msg: 784
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2008 6:16:54 PM
Hello Cranky;
I sure could us some help.
Msg: 785
Posted: 7/28/2008 6:32:28 PM
OK FOLKS, THIS IS MY LAST TRY AT GETTING YOU ALL TO UNDERSATND THAT THIS THREAD IS CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT POST ON HERE ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THREAD CLOSED.....THREAD CLOSED.............THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED..............THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED.......THREAD CLOSED,,,..........THREAD CLOSED....THREAD CLOSED.....THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED........WHICH MEANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE REVIEWS !!!!!!!! NO MORE REVIEWS !!!!!!!!NO MORE REVIEWS !!!
NO MORE REVIUEWS !!!!!NO MORE REVIEWS !!!NO MORE REVIEWS !!!!!!!!!!
 sleve
Msg: 786
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 11:32:40 PM
Where are my manners? You gave me some good advice, and I tried to implement most of it. And I never thanked you. So thanks. But I suspect it is still too long. Got more feedback, or don't you do do-overs?

Thanks again.
 sleve
Msg: 787
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 11:35:03 PM
Ooops. Just saw that you gave it up. It was a great ride. Thanks for your help.
 GbBengi
Msg: 788
Posted: 8/2/2008 5:01:22 PM
THANKS OP,

You gave me some pointers back a month or so ago, and I wanted to say thanks again. I see you have closed the thread, Im sorry you had to deal with people who were a horses ass to you after asking for your help. hehe

OP STATED THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED, THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!!
PLEASE DONT POST ON HERE ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THREAD CLOSED.....THREAD CLOSED.............THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED..............THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED.......THREAD CLOSED,,,..........THREAD CLOSED....THREAD CLOSED.....THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED......THREAD CLOSED........WHICH MEANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE REVIEWS !!!!!!!! NO MORE REVIEWS !!!!!!!!NO MORE REVIEWS !!!
NO MORE REVIUEWS !!!!!NO MORE REVIEWS !!!NO MORE REVIEWS !!!!!!!!!!
 Cuddlebug01540
Msg: 789
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2008 8:20:30 PM
ok have at it. I edited my profile and could use a little constructive critisism
 LaBellaLuna2
Msg: 790
Posted: 8/2/2008 9:11:42 PM
LOL! This fish cut bait!!!

Since this seems to be about when some people will get it!

IS ANYBODY READING ANYTHING ANYMORE??

A little too much of this, I presume.

Farewell Sweet~n~Sassy. You done good.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Would love to help you out with your profile