Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 taogca
Msg: 3
view profile
History
She has 12 kids by 7 different fathers and also a grandmother before age 31Page 6 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Didnt see the article you refer to.
Think she is a Maury Povich episode all by herself.

Think she should have been spayed after number 3 or maybe number 2

she is worst kind working welfare system

she never met a man she didnt have a baby with,lol
 mr.amoree
Msg: 4
She has 12 kids by 7 different fathers and also a grandmother before age 31
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:14:07 AM
i've made some mistakes in my life but this is off the hook. i wish her children well. entitlements are alive and doing fine. where's the dough from the fathers?????
 4408joseph
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:27:57 AM
Hummm, here is another article for the same city, and this just appears to be the norm.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10296434

In fact is probably the norm in every US city with a population of 500,000 or more.

Funny, where I leave you need a government permit to put up a pool big enough that has a pump (Those Wally-world $199 ones) a fence, a a dog pen, a DIY 300 dollar shed, firewood sheld,out-house, etc etc etc,

But hey, reach puberty and can spread them and there is no law about how many babies you can make....

SHOW Me!!!

Some States do have limits and some states even force the woman to be "Fixed" After the 3rd child.

That's an urban legend...
 4408joseph
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:58:44 AM
Yes, labotomies, women couldn't vote,salvery,etc etc etc WERE(past tense) facts.

Another urban legend....

Government caps on assistance...Nope/nudda/not true

More kids.... bigger and MORE checks...Yep, there are actual government programs that you are only eligible once you reach a larger number of children,

Also... When you are applying for government help and the application is geared on a point scale the more children it matters. I.E. each child assigned a point... Just like the EIC on Federal Tax return.

I used to work with a lady who was like a baby vending machine. Popping out babies every 18 months or so on a regular basis. It was quite sad because she had a decent job, but was dirt poor because of all the extra mouths to feed.

But she WORKED.....This country (US) was built on farm families that had upwards of a dozen or more kids... Nothing wrong with being poor IMHO.
 ShadowLands
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:06:28 AM

They had a story about this woman in the paper Sunday who has had 12 kids and a grandmother before the age of 31. She says she made some bad choices like partying drinking yet it is against her religious values to use contreception. This woman has no car has welfare pay for clothing food and rent but she said if she had a choice she would rather work. Isn't there a point where government should step in and say no more you are taking advantage of the welfare system?
I love it when these welfare whores use their "religious values" as an excuse for their downfall. Pathetic. What do her "religious values" say about screwing every swinging d!ck in town? Bet that mailman has "put one in her box" a time or two. Or how about the guy shutting off the electricity? Guess she just "lit up his day" a couple of times. And I'll bet her and the UPS guy figured out "what brown can do for you."

Nice to see my tax money going to good use.
 TheLimey
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:15:12 AM
By any chance is she related to the window licker that appeared on Maury & had who knows how many guys tested to find out who the father of just one kid was. I think she had 14 guys tested? What a train wreck that was.
 navywave
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:24:41 AM
The woman on Maury, he is such a sucker. SHe is probably selling tickets for a free all paid expense trip for any guy that wants to be tested. One of her male friends, let it slip while talking to maury that he never even slept with her. So why was he there? Maury is getting as bad as Jerry Springer, only jerry springer is not stupid enough to pay a woman and god knows how many guys to come and get tested. Maury is a chump of the worst kind. But as long as he keeps letting them do it. They will line up
 navywave
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:28:54 AM
The only people that should get welfare and foodstamps is someone dealing with a physical handicap or has a handicap child. THe others should get a damn job. No wonder these girls now a day, Just have to produce 1 or 2 kids. And be set up for welfare for life. Also, go after these dead beat dads! She didn't make them by herself.
 WesternRose
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:48:11 AM
I went to school with a girl who was pregnant at age 12, and had a few more kids I am sure... I do know that she was a grandmother before she was 30....her daughter had made the same choices as she had. I am most certain that she is a great-grandmother now as we are both in our mid 40s.
Not sure about her financial state, and not wanting to make broad generalizations, but she is First Nations and her family and her community support her and her choices and it is not uncommon to see a lot of teen pregnancies in their community. I have noticed that the fathers do tend to stick with the mothers which is a good thing, again the community at large encourages this.

12 kids...that is a burden on all of us, we the tax payers would be supporting her and her lifestyle choices and it is not a good thing.
 Mirage111
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/31/2008 10:16:11 AM
WoW, 12 children...I would be ripping my hair out. As for your comment the fathers should be paying support. Keep it in your pants and/or get a vasectomy. I disagree where all the responsibility is put on the woman all the time. It takes two....and what matters are those kids now...since two adults or several were unable to use control or make good choices...
 ShadowLands
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 12:11:24 PM

Do you people seriously believe that by stopping their welfare it is going to decrease the amount of tax you pay?

Hell no. We're not nearly THAT stupid.
 4408joseph
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 3:33:10 PM

Just like the EIC on Federal Tax return.

The EIC is capped at two children.

Ummm... Yes and er...... NO sorta...

Total bad example on my part anyway though.

Yes the chart would have 3 choices. 2 children, 1 child, and um NO Children
Yes, you can get an EIC from the feds and don't even have a child..

Basically IMHO, the EIC is basically welfare for the working poor anyway.

HOWEVER, if you do go to line blah-blah-blah when listing exemptions, you will see that every child counts, in itself lowering you taxable income over all.

While the chart may very well only go to three children, if sayyou have 12 kids at a $1,500 . This would knock 18 GRAND of the TOTAL taxable income and possible bring you back onto the chart as the EIC does have a cap itself..mid 30'sK I believe for 2 kids. Lets face it, If your income allows you to collect an EIC you pretty much are making less then what you could in welfare in my state. ( A college project I had for sociology class was to campare a working mom to a welfare mom, In Maryland in 1990 a Welfare mom with 2 children taking ALL benefits was compatable with about 22-24 dollars an hour ...THATS 1990 money at that)

Again bad example on the EIC
 TonyAlmeda
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/1/2008 4:30:31 AM
you cant have the government stepping in just because she's a douche bag, isnt it her right to have children, I think her parents are probably lousy parents to start off with too
 mr.amoree
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/1/2008 9:09:49 AM
criminal record??? what a surprise!!!!!!
 Mirage111
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/1/2008 6:43:28 PM
redbeard, I have a better idea...how bout you men keep in in your pants or have a vasectomy...takes two to tango. You wanna diddle then be ready to pay the fiddler.
 Lucky_Vet
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/1/2008 7:01:12 PM
Sounds like she's a prize.
 freddyone
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/7/2008 3:27:25 AM
well you know she keeps it in lol
 mcbobly
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 9:09:05 AM
I didn't read each and every reply here, but I am curious, if she had 12 kids by the age of 31, at what age did she start actually "having" these kids. And to be a gramma by 31? Holy crap, her kids must have been learning from her example then. I hope this is a joke, because that would be a real shame.
 mcbobly
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 9:09:23 AM
I didn't read each and every reply here, but I am curious, if she had 12 kids by the age of 31, at what age did she start actually "having" these kids. And to be a gramma by 31? Holy crap, her kids must have been learning from her example then. I hope this is a joke, because that would be a real shame.
Double post, sorry.
 kathy1954
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2008 4:36:43 AM
This is my first foray into the forum debates so bear with me. I am not condoning this womans actions, however lets look to HER past, what was HER upbringing? What was HER parenting situation? Is SHE a product of a single parent household where she and HER siblings were products of multiple fathers. If you scratch the surface of women in this situation you will probably find that they are just repeating what they know as 'normal'. What seperates her from the rest of us who have posted here? Education and parental support to not repeat the mistakes of our parents. Maybe a simplistic answer but education allows us to make choices, be responsible, and allows us to value ourselves and avoid the welfare trap. What does everyone else think?
 nipoleon
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2008 1:24:39 PM
Sure, she's being irresponsible, there's no arguing that.
What are her and her children supposed to do when the welfare runs out ?
Are we comfortable with her and her kids living on the street ?

We have bought into the propaganda of selfishness.
The world is full of irresponsible idiots. There are always those who try to take advantage of the system.
There are also billionaires who take advantage of the system themselves, every day.
When you can turn your nose up at people and let them become the human litter of society then you are the selfish one.

There are lots of countries in this world where old ladies and children rummage through garbage heaps, looking for something to eat.
We like to believe our country is better than that, don't we ?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >