Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cw35
Msg: 198
view profile
History
One for the girls.... Oral sex after intercoursePage 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Don't make an assumption about someone you don't even know. I enjoy oral sex as much (if not more) than intercourse. I was just trying to think of how it must be from the FEMALE'S point of view if a man expects that kind of behavior. I haven't met a woman that wanted to taste themselves myself, and if the men you're dating like to drink their own ejaculate you may want to take a closer look at who you're dating because I don't think that's the norm. I took a little poll and all the guys I asked just cringed and said that it was sick so I guess it IS just the men you're with.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 200
One for the girls.... Oral sex after intercourse
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:29:55 AM

I haven't met a woman that wanted to taste themselves myself, and if the men you're dating like to drink their own ejaculate you may want to take a closer look at who you're dating because I don't think that's the norm.

Wow,, I have never met a woman who didn't taste them selves,, as for a man drinking his cum, I think it's more of just exchanging body fluids while having sex,,

Personally I can't think of a reason why, tasting each other wouldn't be done, sex would be boring in my opinion if I didn't

Really mixing things up is a good idea, for example,, there are times I have had intercourse with a woman,, then switched to 69,, then back to doggy, then cow girl,, then back to 69, as I laugh and think of sharing body fluids during the kissing that happens in between,, I have no clue how not to share...all is good,,,

This concept of suck, then f*ck just blows my mind,, I'm trying to figure out where kissing "cums" into play,,

Make sex fun,, mix it up,,, my personal opinion..
 catkin2007
Msg: 201
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:50:18 AM
Of course I do it. It's a turn on. I am curious though OP, what the heck would the surprise be?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 202
Posted: 2/2/2009 10:41:54 AM

I haven't met a woman that wanted to taste themselves myself, and if the men you're dating like to drink their own ejaculate you may want to take a closer look at who you're dating because I don't think that's the norm. I took a little poll and all the guys I asked just cringed and said that it was sick so I guess it IS just the men you're with.

Well, I did not have to "take a little poll" cause my girls and I are worse than men are supposed to be...we ALWAYS talk about sex!

Besides one girl who hates what a penis looks like, and won't put it in her mouth...ALL of my girlfriends think it is sexy as all hell to kiss after he has been at the Y, and LOVE tasting ourselves on him. NONE of us are gay or bi, by the way! ;)

And honey...it is not like they are filling a glass up with the baby batter...sheesh...a full load is typically only a teaspoon or two! When recycled with a kiss or licked out of her netherlands...it is much less!
 PhotoRadar
Msg: 204
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:39:05 AM
What's Good for the Goose, is Good for the Gander!
Besides, how else is a Woman to know how Tasty she is for Her Man?
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 205
Posted: 2/2/2009 2:59:49 PM
Don't make an assumption about someone you don't even know. I enjoy oral sex as much (if not more) than intercourse. I was just trying to think of how it must be from the FEMALE'S point of view if a man expects that kind of behavior. I haven't met a woman that wanted to taste themselves myself, and if the men you're dating like to drink their own ejaculate you may want to take a closer look at who you're dating because I don't think that's the norm. I took a little poll and all the guys I asked just cringed and said that it was sick so I guess it IS just the men you're with

LOL "Don't make assumptions"...you started with the assumptions...you made the first mistake when you tried to think how it must be from a female's point of view?

AND WHEN DID I SAY THE MEN I'M WITH LIKE TO DRINK THEIR OWN EJACULATION?!? IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SAVING IT IN MY MOUTH FOR HIM TO DRINK, BUT IF A LITTLE REMAINS HE HAS NO PROBLEM KISSING ME AFTER WHAT I DID TO/FOR HIM...

it's a shame you (AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU POLLED) won't kiss any girls after they cum in their mouth, guess you must think it's disgusting or something (well actually you used the words that is was sick)...Maybe none of the girls want your cum in their mouth...or maybe you and your friends are just so proper as to not exchanging any fluids whatsoever except for textbook sex...whatever

Glad you mentioned how much you love oral sex...only thing positive in your comment...
but I just have to know, if and when you do cum in her mouth, do you make her brush her teeth or something before she is allowed to kiss you again?
 rdcnorm
Msg: 207
Posted: 2/2/2009 8:31:27 PM

I have gone down on my wife on numerous occassions after the fact. Seems to be quite a turn on for her...and no big deal for me.

I have, and I will again,,no big deal,, and your right she loves it..

Edit: I didn't mean you wife,, I meant,, women I have been with
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/3/2009 6:02:15 AM
This is the original question:

many women have went don on their guy after his****has been inside of her - what do they think of the taste of their own body on the guy - its it a urgh moment or a sexy one - anyone done it and then realised where the****had been and gotten a suprise? Im just curious

and I've answered that...the majority of us thinks it tastes awesome...very sexy...

but now I'm thinking when I answered above I guess I had oral in my head as for both male and female when answering this and realizing that maybe when he said:

if the men you're dating like to drink their own ejaculate you may want to take a closer look at who you're dating because I don't think that's the norm. I took a little poll and all the guys I asked just cringed and said that it was sick

which still was a sh!tty comment...but I'm thinking that he must have meant after he ejaculates inside a woman he doesn't want to have oral sex with her (which I still disagree with) but I was answering it as he didn't want to kiss her afterwards (was thinking since the original question was the female tasting our own juices on his ****, I was thinking the same thing as the guy tasting his in our mouth)...different and I completely misread the whole thing so I apologize for that...

I'm gonna drop this conversation now...question was for the girls anyway LOL
 cw35
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 6:15:55 AM
Not sure why I'm being raked over the coals for trying to take the women's side (or at least the women who don't want to taste themselves, which is pretty much any woman I've talked to). I'm just pointing out that men shouldn't expect a women to do this when they wouldn't swallow semen or want to taste it. I can get that during sex you may ignore bodily fluids and kiss anyway, but I don't get what's going through someone's head when they say it turns them on. I'm assuming it's some kind of animalistic dominence thing or a fetish. It seems more incidental than arousing. I'm not a big fan of drinking excess bodily fluids for fun. I serious haven't talked to anyone that doesn't scrunch up their face at the mention of this, so I don't think it's the norm for everyone and it shouldn't matter if it doesn't ruin your sex life.

Incuubus: Your argument that something that isn't agreed upon as normal behavior by everyone is still proper behavior is really flawed. If this was the case people could easily justify rape, murder or any other deviant behavior using this reasoning which is wrong. If people want to be part of a society, you have to accept the boundries and rules that dictate where the lines are drawn. The ideas of what is right and what is wrong changes over time but we have to abide by them even if we don't agree. I think there are still some places in North America where oral sex is illegal even though everyone may not agree with it or understand it.
 cw35
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 8:00:40 AM
voodoo: Not sure why you would try to insult me in such a pompous arrogant (and ignorant) way when my comments weren't really rude or directed towards you. Maybe it makes you feel big to try and rip someone apart when they just try to make an observation. I wasn't sure if different types of sexual activity were still illegal or not, I was just trying to make a point which you decided to take literally because you obviously wanted an excuse to go on the attack.
If you actually read what I just wrote instead of just glancing at it, you would have noticed that I wasn't personally agreeing that something should be right or wrong, it's just the way it is at the time. Try not to get your manties in a bunch for no reason.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 216
Posted: 2/3/2009 8:16:57 AM
Oh my goodness, people! Please, quit referring to this as if Unicef is collecting bucketfuls of baby batter and snatch juice...and asking you to have a drink-a-thon! Really!

We are talking about when a man shoots his load in her...does he still enjoy going down on her, post jizz? Or when he has been fvcking her...will she go down on him without his running to potty land and washing her juices off?

Very small amounts of shared fluids from YOUR LOVER, for pete's sake! If you can do all those yummilicious sexual activities with your partner, I am quite sure a bitta his jizz or yours, won't kill you! AND YES....IT IS QUITE SEXY, actually!

I have terminated relationships...not because he won't suck his spewed load outta me...but because he had so many hang ups about sex that I knew we were incompatible. A perfect "coital moment" can be ruined by someone jumping up to go clean up or by someone who freaks on the wet spotted sheets! LOL It's all relevant to the fact that sex is not EWWW unless you are doing it with strangers and with no raincoats!
 ohio07
Msg: 217
Posted: 2/3/2009 8:39:46 AM
There is NO such thing as "antiseptic sex" at least, no sex worth having, anyway... It's Sex, have some freakin' FUN why don't ya!?! You've got a woman, or a man in front of you, Naked! Explore! Have some fun with him or her. Find things besides intercourse that get each other off! It's amazing how some people can sleep with alot of people, and yet still have hangups and be "afraid" of sex or sex acts beyond intercourse. This fact never ceases to completely stump and amaze me! It's okay to indulge a little... this isn't high school. Nobody is going to tell your parents! (Oh and newsflash, your parents had sex too)

I hate it when a woman goes into "shutdown" after sex. You mean you were comfortable with me doing X to your Y a minute ago, and now you've "checked out" and are back in your emotional box and have thrown away the key. Jeez, why did I even go out tonight? If I wanted "empty sex" I could have done that myself. (And saved money!)

But sadly people can and will have sex, and seperate themselves from the experience. To me this just makes no sense. I'd rather be "turned on" and in the moment with another than just "getting off" and being completely removed emotionally from the experience. What's the point?
 ohio07
Msg: 221
Posted: 2/3/2009 1:01:16 PM
The key is to be so exhausted and spent that you forget about the wet spot... until the next morning, that is.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 222
Posted: 2/3/2009 2:02:22 PM
^^lol Yeah...and you are peeling the 800 thread count Egyptian Cottons from your left ass cheek!

THATS great sex!

Hi byoo-tee-ful Mystical M! :O) If I swang thatta way, it would be with you and I would sooo take the wet spot! No offense, Well! LOL
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 223
Posted: 2/3/2009 3:44:07 PM

Not sure why I'm being raked over the coals for trying to take the women's side (or at least the women who don't want to taste themselves, which is pretty much any woman I've talked to)

So based on just the women you've talked to you think this is how ALL WOMEN think about the subject?!?

I'm just pointing out that men shouldn't expect a women to do this when they wouldn't swallow semen or want to taste it.

Men shouldn't expect??? Most women enjoy the taste except for the ones you polled...and again most real men don't mind tasting a little semen off their woman...

I can get that during sex you may ignore bodily fluids and kiss anyway, but I don't get what's going through someone's head when they say it turns them on. I'm assuming it's some kind of animalistic dominence thing or a fetish.

Don't assume anything and you're a jerk

It seems more incidental than arousing. I'm not a big fan of drinking excess bodily fluids for fun. I serious haven't talked to anyone that doesn't scrunch up their face at the mention of this, so I don't think it's the norm for everyone and it shouldn't matter if it doesn't ruin your sex life.

It's not drinking excess fluids...for us women it just gives it more flavor is the bottom line...
so you continue polling your friends who scrunch up their faces but there is no such thing as the norm or not...
I am definitely not into any kind of animalistic dominence thing or have any type of fetish...I consider myself very plain and average...I never even thought it was weird or strange until I started reading this thread...TO EACH THEIR OWN IS THE BOTTOM LINE...you definitely don't have to do it or the women you are with...but the ones who do it are not weird...I always thought it was the norm...
 cw35
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2009 8:39:03 AM
poker: I'm not quite sure why you would call me a jerk for having a different viewpoint. I'm not some nazi trying to pass a law against certain types of sex. I just don't think it's as common of a turn on as people think. People get so defensive when you suggest they are doing something uncommon. All of us do things and have personality traits which could be considered abnormal. I have quite a few things about myself that are not within the normal realm of things and I don't get bent out of shape about it. If anything I try to analyze the reasons why. Certain things and past experiences shape what we like and what we don't. Some of those thing wouldn't make sense to others. I don't have anything against people doing anything they want. I just personally may not get it. Doing something out of the norm doesn't mean there's anything wrong with any of us.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 227
Posted: 2/5/2009 5:18:45 AM
People get so defensive when you suggest they are doing something uncommon. All of us do things and have personality traits which could be considered abnormal.

Everyone can have a different viewpoint...that's not the point...

IT'S YOUR COMMENTS ABOVE THAT MAKE YOU A JERK

something out of the norm doesn't mean there's anything wrong with any of us.

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM...WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT THE NORM IS?!?

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNCOMMON OR ABNORMAL IN WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE...
 cw35
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2009 8:21:56 AM
poker: Obviously, I can't reason with you so I'll just say that it isn't me deciding what is normal. We all do things and have personality traits that differ from the majority, depending upon where we are from. I'm just speaking from a technical viewpoint, not a personal one. If the majority of people in an area don't usually do something than it is abnormal for that particular area. I'm no better and have many abnormal traits myself. If you just want to keep name calling when I'm trying to explain what I'm getting at then that makes you the jerk.
 ohio07
Msg: 231
Posted: 2/5/2009 9:14:57 AM
People, some like Coke (oral after) some like Pepsi, (no oral after) it's not a religion, just a point of pleasure. If you like it and it works for you... Great! If you don't then what's the big deal? Calm the F down! And for God's sake stop talking about sex and go HAVE some already!!! Life is short and in the long run... we're ALL dead! Get out there and DO something! Remember NO regrets!!!
 mazzymazz
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2009 10:13:20 AM
I really enjoy doing this.
I like the way I taste, and I like giving oral...great combo.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 234
Posted: 2/5/2009 1:19:02 PM

cw35:

Know how I know you're gay? Because you have a picture of yourself shirtless on your prof.

After all these years,, I must be gay too,, LMAO,,
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 236
Posted: 2/5/2009 6:45:06 PM
If the majority of people in an area don't usually do something than it is abnormal for that particular area.

Well then it must really be abnormal in Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia

The reason I called you a jerk was the WAY you say things...
 cw35
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2009 6:49:27 AM
voodoo: You are one HILARIOUS loser. I disagree with you and you actually go through every thread to look at things I've said and then repost them like some disgruntled child and make assumptions about me which you couldn't possibly know are true. Talk about having no life whatsoever. On top of all that you're ignorant and crass enough to basically say that people from Newfoundland (this is the PROPER spelling) must be stupid. Then you call me gay as an insult which leads me to believe you have a problem with people being gay. Pathetic. Just because you look like a piece of crap without a shirt on doesn't mean you have to be bitter against people without one (and there are lots on here). You are one SERIOUSLY insecure person. If you are going to quote my profile you should also quote the WHOLE phrase, instead of one part. I guess that wouldn't be as slanderous against me though so where's the fun in that?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 238
Posted: 2/6/2009 7:10:15 AM
Oh my goodness! Men have claws, too!

On topic, on topic....

Two scenarios...both starting with wild, yummy, messy sex with a long term partner who you are not using latex with...so he shoots his load in you.

Do you prefer her to jump up and get a nice hot washcloth....or do you prefer her to place her nice warm lips around your member....to clean up??

Share the love, people.....everyone has opinions...just like assh0les!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >