Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mazzymazz
Msg: 232
view profile
History
One for the girls.... Oral sex after intercoursePage 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I really enjoy doing this.
I like the way I taste, and I like giving oral...great combo.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 234
One for the girls.... Oral sex after intercourse
Posted: 2/5/2009 1:19:02 PM

cw35:

Know how I know you're gay? Because you have a picture of yourself shirtless on your prof.

After all these years,, I must be gay too,, LMAO,,
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 236
Posted: 2/5/2009 6:45:06 PM
If the majority of people in an area don't usually do something than it is abnormal for that particular area.

Well then it must really be abnormal in Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia

The reason I called you a jerk was the WAY you say things...
 cw35
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2009 6:49:27 AM
voodoo: You are one HILARIOUS loser. I disagree with you and you actually go through every thread to look at things I've said and then repost them like some disgruntled child and make assumptions about me which you couldn't possibly know are true. Talk about having no life whatsoever. On top of all that you're ignorant and crass enough to basically say that people from Newfoundland (this is the PROPER spelling) must be stupid. Then you call me gay as an insult which leads me to believe you have a problem with people being gay. Pathetic. Just because you look like a piece of crap without a shirt on doesn't mean you have to be bitter against people without one (and there are lots on here). You are one SERIOUSLY insecure person. If you are going to quote my profile you should also quote the WHOLE phrase, instead of one part. I guess that wouldn't be as slanderous against me though so where's the fun in that?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 238
Posted: 2/6/2009 7:10:15 AM
Oh my goodness! Men have claws, too!

On topic, on topic....

Two scenarios...both starting with wild, yummy, messy sex with a long term partner who you are not using latex with...so he shoots his load in you.

Do you prefer her to jump up and get a nice hot washcloth....or do you prefer her to place her nice warm lips around your member....to clean up??

Share the love, people.....everyone has opinions...just like assh0les!
 chubbie38
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2009 7:34:40 AM
Sex is intimate and personal and not always glamerous. How can anyone judge anyone else and why would they? Insecurity?

We do what feels right, the chemistry between two people, touching, biting, careesing, feeling. I think good sex is not something that is planned, it just happens and if it happens to feel good to go down on your partner after intercourse- if the chemistry and the instinct tells you that it is ok- then go for it! Body language is key and if that doesn't work, talk your way through it. I don't think that it is at all wrong to ask your partner what they want, actually I think it's kind of sexy! :)

But if you can't get that vibe or that internal gut feeling, then you probably shouldn't have sex with that person anyway.

This, obviously, would exclude any type of one night stand issues.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 240
Posted: 2/6/2009 8:01:43 AM

do you prefer her to place her nice warm lips around your member....to clean up??

A perfect time for 69,, yum yum as we are both full of cum,, because I wouldn't blow my load until she cums,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 241
Posted: 2/7/2009 10:20:16 AM

A perfect time for 69,, yum yum as we are both full of cum,, because I wouldn't blow my load until she cums,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Zephyr2553
Msg: 243
Posted: 5/3/2009 11:11:49 AM
If I've given my heart and accepted his......long term.

There is nothing we wouldn't do for each other and enjoy the awesomeness of....for hours, days, months, years....

BUT, I wouldn't even have casual sex with a ying yang let alone eat his cum!! You've got to be kidding.

Ever heard of herpes? infectous diseases? AIDs? The only "safe" sex is two people in a body condom. Sounds like fun, huh??

MY special man deserves special treatment and trust me......I have a PHD in sexual pleasuring to include experience and research from just about every country in Europe, Mexico, Canada and Islands....

That isn't physical experience by the way.....just so somebody doesn't jump on that one

I've been married four times and each husband has lived in a sexual haze for the most part, calling me from work, stopping by the house on lunch breaks, meeting me at the park, special weekends, vacations....he/they never knew what to expect but it would always be bodacious and filled with sensuous pleasures.

So, this thread is like reading about a can of Spam compared to the whole TBone steak.
 xxplorrer
Msg: 247
Posted: 5/3/2009 4:50:48 PM
A key part of the apprehension may be in your comment for most it would not be "what's expected" I like to think these are things we want to do for each other. it shouldn't be a checklist and a scorecard. Sometimes its quick for a little "i'm going to think about you all day kind of feeling." and other times its all night long sticky sweaty you complete me lovemaking. I would work on the "expected "concept for your own happiness. good luck.
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2009 6:02:12 PM
I do what is necessary to please my partner...anal sex would be another story though LOL
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2009 6:02:58 PM
That should have read AFTER anal sex ....*sigh*
 stealers
Msg: 251
Posted: 5/3/2009 6:05:47 PM
I FIND GOING DOWN ON MY WOMAN BEFORE AND AFTER INTERCOURSE MAKES ME WANT HER EVEN MORE , THE MIXING OF OUR BODY FLUIDS TASTE GREAT TOGETHER !!! NUFF SAID?
 Zephyr2553
Msg: 252
Posted: 5/3/2009 6:13:55 PM
Zephur, hope all of them are alive Why would you leave them all? were they not that good as you?
ps I can't believe anyone would left a woman with such great education...mine was not that fun
j/k

Right??? I know. One of them passed away while we were in bed, quite suddenly. He was the love of my life. One developed mental illness and went off the deep end....I left.

One I was married to for a llloooonnnnggg time....we still talk and the roots were very deep. We had a very kinky and wild sex life but he needed medication and didn't get it in time. He turned on our youngest daughter like a pitbull. They came to blows, one with a knife and the other with a screw driver....decided it was time to call it quits...the last one was a chameleon. Ours was a passionate, steamy, pole opposites relationship in which, had we stayed together, one of us would have eventually been hurt and it wasn't going to be me.

I'm still friends with two of them and we have a bite out once in a while....laugh, compare dating notes, share a joke and go our separate ways.

I'm still a believer in marriage. There are some people who are just different, aliens...lol, we're hard to match and very hard to figure out, don't fit into anyone's pidgeon hole..no pun intended.

Its all good. Every man I've been with does just about anything and everything to get me to come back..but when its over, its over. One I went back to after a year...it didn't work out. I have no regrets at all.
 jojoaus
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2009 2:25:58 AM
Am very happy to taste myself on my guy!! Sometimes he kinda wipes it down before oral, but in truth I prefer he doesnt. I love the taste of him, and I love the taste of me on him too.....
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2009 3:20:33 AM
This falls into that category that I find as amusing as hell in this discussion forum, which is inundated with homophobes, if you happen to taste yourself, gay gay gay, but okay for your girlfriend to taste you. Nothing gay about anything you do with your woman, now if you like 69ing with a guy and swallowing weeellllllll maybe you got a tendency
 ForumFilly
Msg: 257
Posted: 5/6/2009 10:01:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^You tell 'em, baby! I love tasting my guy's juices and mine mixed. Totally erotic! Yummy!
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:42:37 AM
Yes I have and do with the right person. If I'm in a loving one on one relationship then why not. When u do it u don't think wow what do I taste like. That doesn't cross your mind. U do it because it is the heat of the moment and u don't think just do.
 BlueEyedGuy1974
Msg: 267
Posted: 6/13/2010 10:09:45 PM

Doesn't bother me at all...if anything, it's kind of a turn on.

I was with a guy one and after gave him a BJ, he wouln't kiss me! I was like wtf?! He said it grossed him out and he never wanted ta taste himself...ummm ok.

I had the exact same problem. Except it was a girl. After I had eaten her out. She didn't want to kiss me.

After the 3rd time I just decided. Well if you don't want to kiss me after eating you out. Then I just won't eat you out anymore. Then someone else came along and I never had a chance to do what I wanted.

I do know that some condoms leave a weird after taste. So I generally let her decide to blow me after sex.
 DragonBits
Msg: 269
Posted: 11/25/2013 5:21:53 AM
So it this after you cum from intercourse or after?

After I cum I am very sensitive, so if she wants to lick me clean, she has to be gentle about it. Some women are the same way, too sensitive after an orgasm to want anything too intense.

But just stitching back and forth from oral to intercourse, for me it's normal to change up and not make anything a routine.
 Gideon_70
Msg: 270
Posted: 12/28/2013 1:05:27 PM

I would bet not many men would go down for oral, after cumming inside of her.

I would bet not many men would go down after penetration.

I have this thing I do where I go down, then back in, then back down. My ex said it was like I was playing her like a violin, and loved it.

Never had an issue with it, myself.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2014 3:51:56 AM
I'm with you. My ex "made" me clean her up one time, I tried to wiggle away, but she squarely positioned herself over me, and when I gave her a little extra treat, the flood was unleashed. she got extreme pleasure, from what I was doing, and from the naughty notion of all that love juice flowing from her into me. Now the smells, tastes of lovemaking thrill me, yes ALL of them, nothing held back.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2014 3:53:26 AM
I love the tastes, feels, smells of lovemaking. especially AFTER! the sight of our love****ail all over her, knowing how tender she it, how ready to go off again, the "naughty" factor of tasting US, just can't resist and my loves crave seeing it happen.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2014 3:54:37 AM
yes, it's a wonderful thing to taste man, when I kiss my lady, her mouth so wet. and after lovemaking, the sight, smell, taste down there of the love potion we blended together. Maybe I'm a freak, but I love doing clean up!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >