Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > On nipples and bra...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 21
view profile
History
On nipples and bra...Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I think most of us know when it happens because of weather and situations, compared to happening because they wanted you to see and know it........

Seeing a nice body from head to toe is just a pleasure, and how you share that body is all about class and sophistication. I have no problem with women not wearing a bra when in a situation that they are entitled to their own comfort, but when in other situations, then I think maintaining class and sophistication is just as important as individuality......

The same goes for some men who wear such tight jeans, that there is little doubt with what they are trying to show. I have also seen men that wear boxers and loose pants to the point that all that around them can see the jiggling as much as you could a woman without a bra.

Your personal life is yours to do as you feel you need to, but your professional one belongs to the community that surrounds you as much as it does to you, so, let the wearer beware of what is perceived when in an environment not under their control.

Just my opinion.........
 agentnbx5
Msg: 22
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/4/2008 5:46:43 PM

Breasts set free represent the best hope of mankind's ongoing progress to master happiness in a capricious universe. Nipples showing hard at meetings in a professional setting are as a ray of sunshine cast into an otherwise dark and cold abyss. I am all for the breast including its nipple appearing in the natural form and condition through fabrics, in all situations.

Best. Post. Ever. (well possibly, but it's great nonetheless)

sarasotagal76
Msg: 23
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/4/2008 7:12:05 PM
OP IS HERE... I love your responds and I think it is a good idea to show my gals....
 opnmydm
Msg: 24
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/5/2008 12:44:45 AM
cotton shorts, no bra, very sexy
 mcbobly
Msg: 25
view profile
History
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/5/2008 11:06:05 PM
I actually think it's kinda hot and sexy seeing that. But as a male I suppose that kind of goes without saying. I'm not so uptight that I believe, as some might, that there is a time and a place for that, I feel that is she feels like dressing like that then that is her prerogative and she should be allowed to do so without any negative looks or comments from others.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 26
view profile
History
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/5/2008 11:37:16 PM
It's always nice to see a woman's nipples, and I don't mind if she has low-hanging breasts. All natural, all good. Maybe I'm just one a them ol' hippies! But I hope I'm able to appreciate what's there without embarrassing the lady. After all, if us guys make a woman uncomfortable, she'll be more covered up next time we meet, and wouldn't that be a shame. Seriously, there are plenty of women who think bras are uncomfortable--no surprise there--and if the world is shocked at the idea of normal healthy breasts that aren't being strapped up tight, I say the world needs to get used to them.
 uomoragnos
Msg: 27
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/6/2008 1:42:02 AM
Without a bra, not for me. I have a prejudice and think it looks trashy and slutty.

Nipples showing naturally, exactly, like ray of sunshine! Well said. I think the occasional voyeuristic opportunity is nice and of course, does NOT reflect badly on the girl at all.

P.S. I hate padded bras. Misleading.
 Shoebox1
Msg: 28
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/7/2008 10:43:09 AM

I am surely glad I am not a man, so I don't lose all sense of reason when I glimpse the hint of a nipple under a woman's shirt.

There is a big difference between a quick glance, and drooling with your tongue dragging a long the floor. Try to maintain.

Mom, I can't tell if you're being playfully sarcastic or truthfully bitter. If it's the latter then I have to call you, and other women that think like this, on this attitude.

Some women complain about men acting like pigs when they dress in somewhat revealing clothing. Like with anything in life, you have to take the good with the bad. On the positive side you're going to get smiles, winks, and overall positive male attention. Doors will be opened for you, compliments thrown at you, the occasional warning instead of a speeding ticket. Conversely, on the negative side, you will get crude comments and gawks. So what?? Very few things in life come without a cost. It's not gonna kill ya. Grow a thicker skin.

And if your comment was said totally in jest, Mom, then I apologize in advance.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 29
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/23/2008 5:50:41 PM
Perky women always get my attention.
 pseudonymJay
Msg: 30
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/23/2008 7:32:11 PM
An occasional glance, but no more. It is less attractive as a beautifull face. A face has beautifull features, amazing eyes, tits are just tits, regardless of nipples. And there has to be a mind behind it all...
 Evenor
Msg: 31
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/24/2008 12:01:29 AM
Wouldn't blame any woman out there for not wanting to wear one if they aren't doing anything athletic as per what I hear from woman friends and girlfriends. It may also speak to how secure she feels about herself too...
 Evenor
Msg: 32
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/24/2008 12:06:30 AM
Some people like myself have a problem wearing stuff they don't have to as it is. Even just a watch, much less anything like a class ring or something, just gives me the subtle feeling of being confined a bit. Like feeling free so will only wear as little as I can get away with without offending anyone. So could be a similar case, just let them wear or not wear whatever they are comfortable with...
 867love
Msg: 33
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/24/2008 1:43:14 AM
c-mon ladies -let em breeeeeeeeaaaathe
 fixitfred
Msg: 34
view profile
History
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/24/2008 2:16:22 AM
Nipples in a business setting is very distracting. I always wonder if they know that they're showing, can't be intentional can it? Of course no bra is nice but some woman, mostly older, defiantly need a bra at all times.
 MercedesBoy007
Msg: 35
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/26/2008 1:46:16 AM
Perky and firm-Yummy!

When they're like softballs in tube socks-Not good!
 Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 36
view profile
History
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/27/2008 2:27:10 AM
I like looking at breasts and nipples. In any setting. I don't see enough, frankly.
What's the question?
 Vancer
Msg: 37
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 4/27/2008 4:43:55 AM
It's weird seeing anyone's nipples showing through their clothing. Girls or guys.
Only with the guys you can purple nurple them and both laugh your butt off and not get charged.
 uomoragnos
Msg: 38
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 6/27/2008 1:40:11 PM
Actually, I have to revise my comment about going bra-less. As usual, it depends on many things. Some girls can pull it off, some can't. It depends on everything else she is wearing, how her make-up is etc... If everything else is saying "slut" then she ends up looking mega slutty, if everything else is saying lady, then going bra-less just accentuates her femininity in a most beautiful way (no matter what shape or size of breast she has).
 xeot
Msg: 39
view profile
History
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 6/27/2008 3:45:23 PM
My answer is along the lines of post #26

I don't think anything of it. So long as she doesn't get angry about being looked at because of it, it's just fine.

As far as nipples... same thing. And there was this one woman I worked with and she poked right through her bra.... The skin tight shirts didn't hurt either... but I think she wore them because it was the only way her very small breasts wouldn't be hidden.

Post #37
Sometimes in cold water the body reacts with 'shrinkage' sometimes it pumps more blood.

Post #56
I don't know where you got that idea... would have been nice to think the woman I mentioned above was 'happy to see me' but I kinda doubt it.
 godliketoaster
Msg: 40
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 6/28/2008 11:57:08 AM
If your boobs are hanging down to your knees...WEAR A BRA! If they still look good without one, there usually isn't an issue.
 opnmydm
Msg: 41
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 6/28/2008 1:28:46 PM
i enjoy a being with a woman who does not wear one..thats just me..but in a professional setting it can be a little distracting, but an enjoyable break in the day.:)
 crayonzz
Msg: 42
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 6/28/2008 4:33:18 PM
I would be less than impressed with a professional woman, in a board meeting, or other professional situation, who was morre intereted in flogging her sexuality than her skills.
The rest of the time its no issue.
 SweetnSassyNatureLover
Msg: 43
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 6/28/2008 4:43:41 PM
OOOhhh you silly men!! You remind me of high school. I wear a bra most of the time because:

a) I don't want oranges in sweatsocks hanging from my chest - tho that won't happen as my breasts are prob one of my nicest features so I am told and tho not big they are not small either. And am also told the little sisters are quite nice as well.

b) Some cleavage is great, but leave somethings to the imagination!

I think many women will agree, men's nipples are also a turn on. I have gone out on rare occasions without a bra and tho I was dressed pretty nice (not slutty), the attention was a little more then I wanted to deal with. I prefer now to keep it for my man.
 afashionlady
Msg: 44
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:11:17 PM
OP

As girl with ahem, larger assets, going braless is NOT an option. I will wear a low cut top or even strapless with the right support underneath. I have no problem with that...the girls are here and not going anywhere anytime soon!

Nips...! Have had it happen...many a time. One day couldn't figure out why this guy was staring or kept coming near where I'd be. Finally one of my female friends said "damn--are your headlights on high beam or what???" Great......THAT'S what's wrong. And no amount of trying to rub them warm will help either! I finally vacated the premises for a while so he'd go away!
 pokerjimmy
Msg: 45
view profile
History
On nipples and bra...
Posted: 7/12/2008 10:04:39 AM
Okay...I'm old enough to be your dad, but still a man. I checked our your profile and you're tall and lovely and appear to have a lovely chest.

Being beautiful and braless for you should attract men like flies, but remember you're girls being free like that provides men with motion that stimulates our libido so don't be surprised if conversation with men you meet when you're braless is sexually charged. It's very normal and natural reaction. Now you know and can decide.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > On nipples and bra...