Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Romantic Movie Ramblings.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheKidof72
Msg: 34
Romantic Movie Ramblings.....Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Denise and I went to see Meet Bill last week, talk about crying, but in a different way! I was laughing sometimes so hard that I was almost in tears, for those that know my past 6 months and have seen this movie would know why. NTSSITS
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 35
Romantic Movie Ramblings.....
Posted: 4/17/2008 5:11:58 PM
Did anyone else see (or like?!) Atonement?

Gosh...I had heard nothing but great things about that movie...Trev and I started to watch it last weekend and I swear, it took me till the middle of this week to get it finished! **yawn** I hate disappointing movies!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/17/2008 8:37:19 PM
My 2 cents...

Dangerous Beauty
Brokeback Mountain (Gawd yes it was a love story!)
Benny and Joon
Sweet November (I cried like a baby)
Tristan & Isolde (The movie is kinda "Eh" but the premise is really good)
 TheKidof72
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/17/2008 8:47:58 PM
I loved Tristan & Isolde also, and yeah, I cried as well
 kenharleyride
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/17/2008 9:11:10 PM
theresa that movie was rated R how could you get in to see it lol.
 butterflykisses31
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/18/2008 6:34:38 AM
OK there are a couple now that i have too see.. Didnt see a couple of those
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/18/2008 7:18:38 AM
Well, Shell...you and I have already discussed Brokeback Mountain...sorry....I beg to differ on it being a "love story." Woulda been different had the guys realized that they were "in love" with one another...left their marriages...instead of carried on a "same time, next year" sort of affair!

Benny & Joon...awesome movie! And Sweet November, most DEFINITELY!

Watched (again) Losing Isiah last night...while it is not a "romantic" movie...it is definitely a tear jerker...a mother's love sort of movie!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/20/2008 2:16:10 PM
*sigh* for those of you who believe in fate, romance, magic...check out 'August Rush.' Just finished this movie...and **contented sighs*...wow...awesome!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/20/2008 8:02:56 PM
Anyone just watch the Hallmark (on CBS) movie with Marlee Matlin?? OMGawd...between the movie and the freaking Hallmark commercials...I am a snotting, blubbering mess! LMAO
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/21/2008 5:30:51 AM
I like scary/creepy movies, even with some romance stuck in...I know, wierd.

I'm right there with ya Woman! (Love the horns BTW) I'm a big fan of "dark" movies. Now that I know at least ONE peron will relate... lol

I too cried at Mary Riley and Quills as well. There's also "a scene" in Bram Stoker's Dracula that gives me goose bumps every time, even with Wynona Ryders atrocious accent. But hey, Gary Oldman makes up for it - Woof!

*insert drooling smiley here*

HarleyKat~
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/25/2008 9:54:13 AM
Me loved, loved, loved Becoming Jane Austen!!

I know I am turning this into a movie review thread...lol...instead of just romantic or tear jerkers...but watched a few last night...wanted to warn you all to stay the heck away from The Quiet Room...which was absolutely GRUELING to even watch 2 minutes of! ***zzzzzz***

Also watched The Mist...which I normally do not get into scary movies or Steven King stuff...but this one was good...and one of those which ended sh1tty, but 'tis what made it good!
 butterflykisses31
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/19/2008 11:39:45 AM
Hello All!
I got a new Tear Jerker that is a must see!!!!
PS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
OMGAWDDDDDDDD it was great!!! Check it out if you can...

HarleyKat~
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/19/2008 4:53:46 PM
I don't think I already posted this one, cause this thread has not been on my list in a while...lol...

But P.S. I Love You....OMGawd, was so awesome I burned a copy! (shhhhh!)

It is NOT a chick flick, per se...but it is romantic in a totally different kinda way...and...it has the hottie who played Denny in Greys Anatomy in it...bare booty and all! OMG!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/20/2008 6:59:27 AM

double vote for PS I love you. I cried too much in that one. Makes me wonder....
will I ever be loved like THAT?

You know, that is part of what was soooo great about this movie...it was SO realistic of a love story...the couple had their disagreements and were actually rather mental at times! LOL But it was REAL LOVE, and he showed her such, after he was no longer on earth.

And NO...it is NOT a "ghost story!" But it also had awesome comedy and killer verbatim! Not even a fan of Harry Connick Jr., but even he was incredible in this movie!
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2008 2:03:10 PM
WOW! i've been missin out on a great forum! i need to start lookin for more forums instead of just the actitivity ones! ok....how bout THIS romantic (comedy) tearjerker???? ALWAYS with Richard Dreyfuss and Holly Hunter.............
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:13:58 PM
Aw heck! My daughter and I cried IN THE THEATER, when we saw Sex & The City! Maybe Imma just a big crybaby?! LOL
 juleekh
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/4/2008 5:14:50 PM
My all time tear jerker is Love Story. However, Love is never having to say you're sorry is a load of crap to put it lightly!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/4/2008 10:56:14 PM
I agree...no matter how many times I see Ghost, I cry at the same darn parts, even though I KNOW what's coming up! LOL And the pottery wheel scene...OMG...HAWT!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Romantic Movie Ramblings.....