Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eddj
Msg: 155
submissive women??Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I'm kinda a gentleman ............................................................................................................................................................
 tami407
Msg: 157
submissive women??
Posted: 3/17/2009 12:20:40 PM
howie, you're so perceptive

tami ~~
 tami407
Msg: 158
submissive women??
Posted: 3/17/2009 3:07:21 PM
i feel so used

tami ~~
 eddj
Msg: 161
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 6:42:28 AM
Hey! Did you change your name or something Change it back! You confused me for a minute. Women need to forgive more exp: Brianna forgave Chris Browns little indescrition....now thats submissive
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 162
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 7:40:26 AM
I don't like submissive women when the only thing they want to do is submit their bills to me for payment.
 ripley65
Msg: 163
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 11:33:11 AM
I agree with Moonybabes somewhat. You all can call it being Submissive or whatever twist you want, i call it having old fashioned values, JMO. Times have changed, this is true. As Moony said, this isnt Ozzy and Harriets world anymore, nor June and Wards, but that doesnt mean that a woman still cant take care of the kids, or have the family meal ready at a certain time everyday, or make sure the laundry is done and the chores around the house are kept up, whether she works outside the home or not. Personally, i still yearn to have a hubby i can cook for, do laundry for, keep the house clean for, AND still keep my job too! But,,,i also see him doing 'quote man jobs' around the house too. lol Taking care of the yard and lawn, household repairs and maintenance, taking out the garbage, etc... Unrealistic? Not really. This is the household i grew up in, and yes my mom worked outside of the house AND all those other things. Our house wasnt ran like the military either...it was mutual and....it worked.

I guess im doing it all myself (obviously)....but i can still dream. :)
 DevotedRomance
Msg: 164
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 12:45:27 PM
Umm..uh,,,,hello? Well ive um, been here going on *whispers* 4 years (shhh!)....and ive not gone on a meet/date with anyone! Notta 1! lol Ok,,so it doesnt help that i had Not Single/Not Looking for a lil while there on my profile

Thats a bunch of rubbish Ripples a doddles.... I know i have offered sincerely offered and you can not tell me that a beautiful classy lady as yourself has not had any sincere offeres AND NO I DO NOT MEAN THAT KIND OF OFFERES... and yet she siggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssss.. nope not one in 4 years..

And since i am no longer available the offer has expired but maybe the manufactures warrenty will need to be upgraded one day who knows... gggeeessshhhh...

Only time will tell:::::::
 ripley65
Msg: 166
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 2:07:24 PM

or liking your man on top has nothing to do with being submissive does it?..

I quit chewing my Twizzler in mid chew when i read that!
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 167
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 2:09:28 PM
I explained rather extensively how I feel about this topic on page one of this thread. I could use my superior "copy/paste" skills to post it again but I don't want to clutter up this or any other thread by doing so.

I guess im doing it all myself (obviously)....but i can still dream. :)

rip you know I don't sing karaoke...... but if you come to my house I'll get in the shower, my normal singing venue, and perform an acappella rendition of "Beautiful Dreamer" just for you.........you just can't laugh loudly enough for me to hear, OK?
 ripley65
Msg: 169
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 2:25:41 PM
Ill just flush the toilet when i feel a giggle coming on. Your voice might go up a few notches tho when the cold water hits ya!!

Bob Seger, eh? Next time we meet up at Lafata's, im gonna put that song in with your name on it!
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 171
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 2:38:11 PM
I would probably sound more like Bing Crosby........I do believe you are thinking of a different song..........maybe Beautiful Loser? LOL
 ripley65
Msg: 172
submissive women??
Posted: 3/18/2009 3:00:21 PM
hahahaaha Omg you are right ~ it is Loser and not Dreamer!

Bing Crosby? lolol My ex used to drink like a fish (wahhh fish! lol dont say it John!), and he'd embarrass the hell outta me doing Frank Sinatra renditions ~ even going as far as getting on one knee, spreading his arms out, and just belting out his tunes!

Hmmm,,on his knees. Good subby position!! LMAO
 ripley65
Msg: 176
submissive women??
Posted: 3/24/2009 5:45:27 AM
^^^ Now Howie..be a good subby and stick to the topic or its down in the torture chamber for you!! *craaaaaaacks that whip with evil grin on face*
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 177
submissive women??
Posted: 3/24/2009 6:00:44 AM
Ms Martini there are people that feel since I think everyone should remember everything I say it makes me a dominant male. They could be right or they could be wrong, I really don't care. But if you want to see my input regarding this subject read page one of this thread now!!!!!!!
 GreenEyesGoldenLocks
Msg: 178
submissive women??
Posted: 3/24/2009 8:12:29 AM
I myself read the subject and thought it was something else entirely... however the comments about being a submissive on the dancefloor.. giving complete trust to a guy that he is not going to get you run over.. that is awsome

and there are other situations where it can be fun but the rest of the time things need to be equal.. problems discussed and the best solution chosen.

"because I said so" stopped working on me when I was about 12
 dman*
Msg: 179
submissive women??
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:16:57 AM
no sense inu being idiots to one another. everyone deserves erspect
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 181
submissive women??
Posted: 3/25/2009 8:55:30 AM
Ms Martini thanks for your respectful response to my 1st post to you. There are many people who would responded rudely, thinking I was being disrespectful and not knowing what I said was mainly done in jest.

As to your analogy, it reminded me of a song.

Life's a Dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow

Dancing through life successfully requires knowing the steps. Getting your toes crushed whether you are leading, following or dancing alone is going to be painful.
 welding1
Msg: 184
view profile
History
submissive women??
Posted: 4/15/2009 5:24:13 PM
I am a country old school male in middle TN, I am in search of a submissive female that wants to be totally dominated which includes punishments when she is not. I prefer women from 25 to 50 and must not have ANY anhibitions, I will give the right women a loving relationship......CONTACT ME NOW!
 welding1
Msg: 186
view profile
History
submissive women??
Posted: 4/17/2009 2:00:13 AM
LOL I guess I should clarify, I do not mean to imply that I approve or condone physical abuse of women/men and what I meant by total domination was just as you described. Punished in my opinion is more mental such as lengths of silence, no physical activity, private humiliation, degradation. I have dated sooo many women that are leeches, the more you offer the more they expect with no respect for the luxuries that are offered to them. When I have a woman that I care for and I put her on a pedestal my expectations are that she respect the things that she has and should want to ensure that it continue to grow and prosper. In example my last girlfriend got manicure/pedicure, beauty parlor, and auto repair in one month and in what I feel was total disrespect wouldn't clean the house while I was at work, clean the dishes from the supper that I cooked the night before, or prepare a simple supper for "her man" when I arrived home from work. I want a women that has respect for her man and will appreciate what she is given/offered. Sex is not a suitiable fix all, like some women think. I don't like to raise my voice or get mad but the total lack of respect from women "nowdays" has changed the way I think and must require a woman to earn what she recieves. Oh by the way I do have children and have raised them to respect what they have or get.
I'll take that headjob now.................. LOL
 welding1
Msg: 188
view profile
History
submissive women??
Posted: 4/17/2009 5:36:08 AM
Ok I'll concede maybe punishment is rather a harsh description but a woman must know her place in a relationship
 MissyTrouble
Msg: 190
submissive women??
Posted: 4/17/2009 6:34:39 AM
Is protitutish a word?? LMAO.. love it

now.. where is this money?.... I never get money when i put out
 welding1
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Hey
Posted: 4/26/2009 6:11:07 PM
I'm thinkin Kat might need to have her butt turned red
 ripley65
Msg: 203
submissive women??
Posted: 5/7/2009 6:04:19 AM
lolol What he means by 'vanilla' is.....conventional. Not involving anything fetish, kink, bdsm, etc.... The missionary position for example is considered vanilla.
 michkat57
Msg: 207
submissive women??
Posted: 9/15/2009 4:29:19 PM
submissive as far as sex is concerned...oh boy, there really is no other way...women follow the man, don't you think?...or no?...there are threads about meeting the one, why people don't respond, what men feel, what women feel...truly that is why i say that the men need to contact the women first...not that the men can take rejection easier, but that men lead in our world, like it or not ladies, so if they choose you that means a relationship is possible...if not likely...depends on how we handle it...i love closeness, as most women do...knowing the difference between a person trying to get close to you and a person trying to screw you is priceless...

female chavinist oinker here, lol

kat
 ChristianHypnotist
Msg: 208
submissive women??
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:00:29 PM
Christian honest kind man seeks true love w a Christian submissive woman.
I am nice looking older 6ft tall slim nonsmoker nondrinker drug and disease free.
email: seeksubgirl@yahoo.com
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  >