Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smartn2sexy08
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Why do I keep having to beg her for my company!?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Im thinking either this girl doesn't like you and is just playing with you, or she does really like you but is just really smart. I mean she could just be taking the advice of many books like some of the previous posters mentioned. They often advise girls to stay busy and not take every date invited on. If thats what shes doing it seems like it is working to a degee. I mean you do seem to be mooning over her.
 Black velvet 46
Msg: 20
Why do I keep having to beg her for my company!?
Posted: 4/3/2008 4:50:47 PM
"If it were up to her, she wouldn't see me for 2-3 weeks at a time"

A woman that stays away for weeks at a time. Don't have much to say on the phone, pretty much gives you as much space as you need.

Where is the downside to this relationship?. I keep reading but i can't find what the Op needs to be complaining about.
 aprincelyfrog
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/3/2008 5:34:03 PM
She says she loves me. She says she cares about me, but nine times out of ten I have to plead her to spend time with me, because she likes having her space.

Because YOU are an idiot! Why would she want to spend time with an idiot?

You are an idiot because you NEVER beg to spend time with anyone. If she doesn't like you enough to want to spend time with you or she doesn't respect your wants, needs desires enough to try to meet them without your having to beg THEN she really just doesn't give a sh*it about you regardless of what she says.

Since she really doesn't give a sh*it about you and you are begging her to spend time with you that makes YOU an idiot...

Which brings me back to my original question: Why would she want to spend time with an idiot?

whats her idea of love?

She LOVES cake... that's why she wants to have HER cake AND eat it too! LOL

Where is El Kabong when you need him?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/3/2008 5:38:13 PM
At any point in any relationship where someone is having to *beg* for anything, it's time to go. Period.

JimmyD1963
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 5:46:00 PM
LOL Run man run! She is just keeping you around for that night out that she doesn't have someone else buying her dinner!
 Obsidius
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 10:20:24 AM
man you are wasting your time on this bottom feeder. Go out and meet someone else, if a woman wants to be with you, she'll be around you.

and yet you literally "beg" her for company...Is she that good looking? No woman is worth begging to make a date. Are you into that whole S/M thing because you sound like a submissive...grow some balls son
 fancynanci
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 10:46:50 AM
If she really loved you she would want to be with you all the time.
 ShadowLands
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:57:38 AM

She says she loves me. She says she cares about me

Only when she wants something from you.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >