Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 restless_native
Msg: 9
view profile
History
older men surfing the netPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
If my grandad was alive today I'm sure he'd be using the web and spanking away like a little monkey.

Things were different in his day. He had to be content with Come Dancing.
 oggers
Msg: 13
view profile
History
older men surfing the net
Posted: 4/5/2008 8:45:12 AM
OMG i too had better call the bed bath nurse and check into a retirement home, give my lappy to some desrving young scrote, and cll it a day then - after all once over fifty life stops ...

.. apparently ..

ffs ..
 C.H.A.R.M
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 1:36:00 AM
I surf the net because i`m divorced and looking for a lady friend but i just dont go on dating sites i look to broaden my horisons and if you look arround you can but things realy cheap. Col
 seabass15
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 2:49:41 AM
Well said.
Just because we are older it doesn't mean the fire has gone out. In some of us it's a raging inferno.
Many a good tune played on a older fiddle, and beside with age comes wisdom and experience. We also know how to pleasure a woman. and ourselves.
 zippred
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 7:48:44 AM
As an older guy............ I flirt every chance I get. I have a naughty sense of humour not intentionally pervy or crude. But from experience recognise might be percieved as such. On the otherhand have found totally innocent comments can be mis-construed.

AM I going through a male menopause... maybe. Am I looking for a younger woman to enable me to feel younger naaaa. Am very happy with women of all ages. (legal consensual)
 zippred
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 1:24:01 PM
There are some younger women who like the attentions of older men. A sugar daddy for example. Then there are those who like an older man because when it comes to sex, some older men may have a finess and experience that the younger guy simply does not have. That also goes for younger guys who enjoy the company of older women.

Horses for courses. And as has been pointed out. Its a case of simply being polite and Using the NO word and ignore button.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2008 7:43:41 AM
google for silver surfers....

got a friend who divorced his 25 year old wife last year as she wanted lots of kids, he is about 77 and very active

if the younger woman wants an older and more experienced man, then she can make contact, if not then no big deal. have had a few women in their 70's view my profile, nothing wrong with it and dont take offence :)
 Talk4England
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2008 4:31:36 PM
Not yet 50 but have had 'nasty' email from younger woman (not on this site thankfully) asking why I dared look - yep just look - at their profile. I was just clicking - as you do!

I like to think I've as much right as any younger person to use the net for whatever I choose - dating , shopping , learning, entertainment. Could argue more of a right as in my own little way before retiring (from a geek company) helped put some small bits of it in place. Hey you whippersnappers, its my ball and you can't play. Ah doesn't work.

Back to my safe perving now.
 icarusi
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2008 5:35:01 PM
I was intially contacted by quite a few younger women a few years ago when I had a 'topic' website with email addy and guestbook. They didn't ask my age, but gave theirs. I didn't pretend to be younger than I am but didn't feel it a problem because we had the common interest of my website.

Now I wouldn't actively seek contact with those age differences, but I wouldn't reject them out of hand either, just be fairly wary.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2008 10:35:46 AM
Slightly off topic, but play a lot of online games and often find the game run by and populated by kids - eg Halo :) most seem to be amazed that someone older than their parents in some cases can beat them.

Quite often people split up when they are older or one partner dies and they are sitting at home with a PC, gives them a chance to find other people....

quite a few might just want to chat but not sure how to do it.....

Currently 42, do not feel old as such )
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 8:50:54 AM
Old men on the net - It's a bowlful of WRONG.
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 9:09:39 AM

Debz I love you ... want you ... need you

Dare to dream, Boris.
 Avidog
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:14:40 AM
I'm 55 and I am wide open to meeting people of any age online. These days I find women in their mid forties the most attractive to me, but I chat online both with women older and younger than myself. The important thing is to be motivated by normal social interests such as friendship and companionship. Sex should not be a primary motivation at the online stage (unless it's cybersex, I suppose).
 Pilkington
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 5:03:14 AM
I plead guilty, i am a silver surfer. I think it's best if i don't leave the house without my sunglasses on. Maybe if i just leave my hearing aid and teeth at home, nobody will realise.
Dizzidixi, just checked your profile, better start looking for a new pastime. Only got five years left, and you'll be able to join our oldies club.
 oggers
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:10:37 AM

I don't know why these guys don't go for internet brides and have done with

Oh well, thats it ,ladies, I'm logging off and off to find a 't'internet bride if thats what we are all supposed to be doing .........

my arse ...........
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:34:52 PM
interesting profile ~missy~h

Caucasian with no hair, yet you look to have lots of hair, or is it a wig :)

think most people have the sense to not reply if they do not like the person mailing them ?

but got a friend of 77 who divorced his bride of 25 a few years ago when she wanted children as he might no live to see it thru

she asked him to marry afaik and is still very much the ladies man and very good at it :)
 oggers
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:54:32 PM

I'm logging off and off to find a 't'internet bride if thats what we are all supposed to be doing

Can you see if we can get a discount for bulk buying

BOGOF apparently ...
 Lorri55
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 2:15:07 PM
let's hear it for the young 50's on here
 Lorri55
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 2:25:14 PM
I am sure some women do too....if the man is shallow enough
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 2:31:19 PM

let's hear it for the young 50's on here

Hang on Lorrie lass, let me get me teeth in and I'll join in the discussion.....

Amazingly I get plenty of mail from interested younger lasses on here, something that would probably not happen in a Bar or wherever in reality because it's difficult to get your personality over in a minute or two unless you're just gonna have a quick laugh with em. Having said thet I do immediately discourage them from anything other than friendly chat, have to think of me feeble heart ya know. But if there are any available lasses 5 years either side of me own advanced years, within 50 miles or so, with a great personality, independent, intelligent, funny, kind and caring (gotta get those last bits in cuz will need someone to look after me in me old age) then give us a shout.......

Avidog
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 4:48:49 PM

london_lady on 7/22/2008 911 AMMissy you're lucky these guys are online these days- I used to go out with a group of female friends when I was in my early twenties - we used to avoid certain places as we would get chatted up with guys who were old enough to be our dads - the oldest guy I ever got chatted up by was 62 (he looked it too) it was really creepy he was touching my arm and he just wouldn't go away, maybe if he looked rich and had an expensive sports car or something he might have felt he had a fighting chance but he just looked poor. This experience still makes me freak. I don't know why these guys don't go for internet brides and have done with.

Has it crossed your mind that not everyone here is hoping to fall in love? You are assuming people want to chase you like a hot princess dancing in a fertility ritual. Personally, I am more interested in companionship, friendship, social activity, conversation etc. Sex is a body function that may or may not happen and real romance is even more unpredictable. In my experience you get more of both when you stop hungering for them. Internet brides? Good grief! You are even marrying people off.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >