Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bike mad
Msg: 11
view profile
History
What makes a woman good in bed?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Not snoring/ fidgeting/ kicking.
 CEO of Hoagie Inc.
Msg: 12
What makes a woman good in bed?
Posted: 4/5/2008 5:58:04 PM
Showing up great start!

Leaving when done ... even better!

Making me something to eat before she goes... such would be the fantasy!
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2008 7:46:42 PM
OP: "What makes you want to brag to your buddies about the woman you had last night"

Sorry OP, not my style to brag....I respect her too much to discuss it to a 3rd party.

~ds~
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/5/2008 9:39:41 PM
One word...enthusiasm!
 SLAFFA
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/6/2008 9:52:13 AM
A woman who realizes that Making Love with her partner may not always mean that one partner or another MUST have an orgasm. A woman that would not automatically assume that ANYTHING other than missionary, doggie style, woman on top or oral is only for the sexual deviants or perverts. A woman who would not simply RULE OUT feathers, ice, chocolate syrup, "playtoys", or anything else... between two consenting adults.

If you are NOT in bed with your partner to SLEEP, isn't the idea to have fun?
 that sam i am
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/6/2008 3:15:23 PM
What makes a woman good in bed? She lets me sleep when I'm tired instead of bugging me for sex.
 that sam i am
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/6/2008 3:16:42 PM

What makes you want to brag to your buddies about the woman you had last night
She invited her really hot girl friend too.
 that sam i am
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/6/2008 4:57:41 PM
I am serious. If she would let me sleep in peace when I'm tired, that would be terrific! I like sleeping; I don't get enough of it.
 tam879
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2008 4:12:54 PM
When she can keep you going for hours and then get you going again until you explode with that euphoric feeling of never touching the ground again. That never happened to me but I did it to her. All my g/f said was your killing me, and she didn`t want me to stop I kept going and that turned me on more. LOL . Hell ,we broke the bed and went on the floor. I haven`t had it for 5 months after the breakup. I`m not sure if another woman can do it for me again. LOL.
 SandyB1957
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/13/2008 8:40:43 AM
Does anyone else think that you are only as good as your partner?
 RaidernDC
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/13/2008 8:51:24 AM
For me, let's say it is animation.

I like it when she is just out of the shower, hair still wet. We share a little sweet talk and foreplay she is not afraid to touch me all over.

I don't like someone to just lie there, per se. I love it when a woman is really into the act of making love. The way she moves, when she pulls me really close to her, when she moans in a high pitch or whispers in my ear, I like verbal stimulus.

Sorry, I got a bit carried away.
 RaidernDC
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/13/2008 8:57:33 AM
Oh, and she wants to cuddle afterwards.
 *buzz*
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2008 12:39:08 PM
"What makes a woman good in bed?" Simple => her man
 empress75
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/24/2008 7:16:19 AM
Havent you seen "when Harry Met Sally"? Just follow Megs lead, even if you fake it honey, fake it til you make it! Oooh, oh, oooooooh, yes, yes, ooooh, aah oooooh, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES YES YES!!!!!!
Fling head backwards, move hands all over face, lick your lips honey, roll your eyes a little, then a lot, touch yourself. Just be animated!
get my drift honey? That will turn em on and upwards!!!
 cenettix
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/24/2008 4:00:51 PM
Oh man,

she just lays down on her back and looks at me like "whatcha waitin for"
while
I am thinking, would it be rude if I just leave her like this and go watch a movie or sumthin......

boriiiiiiiiiinnnngggggggg.....
 TheOneWho_
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/24/2008 8:27:49 PM
OK, since you asked:
Enthusiasm
Imagination
The ability to put her ankles behind her ears.

Hey, you did ask!

<div class="quote">"One, Two, THARRREEEE"!Bullielover62,
That's just SO wrong! Sex with owls is just sick, I don't care how poorly they were drawn!
 simpleman20188
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/2/2008 3:18:03 PM

Just wondering what you guys consider being good in bed?.............

Passion, enthusiasm, uninhibited and a driving desire to please.

I can't speak for other guys but my baby pretty much owns me mind, heart and body.
 rick_tsgi
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/3/2008 7:28:54 PM
Oh my God, I'll never be able to think of a Tootsie Pop or a Tootsie Roll innocently again. I could end up in therapy over this one. But to answer the question, I did love "When Harry Met Sally" but I think a woman who does such a performance would be perceived by the guy to be doing just that...a performance. I would like someone to be into the give and take of a passionate encounter and not just do all the taking or all the giving. Most people could tell if the woman they are with really WANTS to do what she is doing. It is definitely the enthusiasm, not just the actions involved. And you can tell if the enthusiasm isn't really there. I don't like to be lied to, but I do enjoy complements on the things I do to make a girl feel good. I know, there are some women out there taking notes on specific dialog and such, but it isn't about specific words, it is about the enthusiasm with which you speak those words, or perhaps a loss of ability to keep yourself from saying certain things. Yeah, lots of enthusiasm and the total loss of inhibitions would be the place to start...or put another way, sexual desperation coupled with lots of alcohol. You can never go wrong with a horny drunk woman.
 The Danger Zone
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/3/2008 9:55:09 PM
One Word: Passion
 opnmydm
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:41:55 AM
how uninhibited she is, how much of a great passionate kisser she is..
 ~rain~
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2008 9:41:51 AM
TigerWoods

You didnt say anything about being an expert on jello

I thought I knew you better then that
 jadegreen
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2008 1:20:58 PM
It is just somethin your born with.......
Okay...some have natural talents for this and some develop their talents...
And for those born with the talent and with development skills....the floor melts beneath their feet as they walk....

There are many factors that actually make a person fit into the "good in bed category", but they are top secret and don't wanna give them away....lol

Clear as mud? Hope so...
 pokerjimmy
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2008 8:40:59 AM
If you have to ask...you aren't
 simpleman20188
Msg: 115
Posted: 6/5/2008 4:32:40 PM
Hehehehehe I really do need a gloat smiley.

I would guess several things make a woman good in bed. For me I have found a woman who will go almost anywhere. Her willingness drives me to be the best I can with her. There has never been a "no", the closest We have come was a "Let me get used to the idea in my head" and that is rare.

Not only is she willing, she is smarter than hell, incredably capable of taking care of her self or what ever needs to be done and she doesn't feel the need to question us, she is just in it 100%.

With a rare treasure like that most other women don't measure up.
 OldSchoolKevin
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/19/2008 6:28:34 PM
She needs to put as much energy into it as I do, and that's a lot.

One of my favorites was the first time with a gal who was getting a little sore after cumming a bunch of times, she actually could cum easier (two minutes, done, rest a minute, start again) from f_cking than by oral, that was great in itself. But when she wanted to get me off, she literally took matters into her own hands and finger f-cked my a__, no messing around, just went for it. I was so surprised it was immediately followed by a huge surge from me, mission accomplished. oh boy! kev
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >