Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bostonjen
Msg: 105
Do women like going to strip bars Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I have a g/f who dances regularly, so I go to watch her and I'll hang with her and the other dancers between their sets. I love watching the sexy gals strut their stuff. I have even on ocassion got up on stage on an ametuer night...really drunk, but lots of fun.
 ILuvFemmes
Msg: 108
Do women like going to strip bars
Posted: 3/5/2007 5:22:35 PM
I LOVE GOING TO STRIP BARS..I HAVEN'T BEEN TO ONE IN OVER 7 YEARS..UNTIL RECENTLY AT THE END OF FEBRUARY '07..IT WAS MY LADY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY (SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU STRAIGHT BOYS OUT THERE!!) AND WE WENT..THE WOMYN THERE WHERE HOT, SKINNY, AND SLIM..AND ALL WHITE CHICS, TOO!!

ONE OF THE STRIPPERS EVEN TALKED TO ME FOR A GOOD 10 MINUTES AND I WANTED TO TAKE HER HOME, REAL BADLY!!

I KNOW YOU BOYS DEGRADE WOMYN IN THIS FIELD..BUT I DON'T--I'M A FEMME WHO LOVES TO WATCH OTHER WOMYN STRIPPING FOR WOMYN..AND NOT JUST FOR YOU BOYS ANYMORE, THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!
 BrnEyesLostMind
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/8/2007 11:58:52 AM
Sure...why not!? It can make for a great warm up of things to come.
 artiex
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/9/2007 1:47:48 PM
Why on earth would a woman want to go to a club where women are stripping and where there are heterosexual men ogling them? Do you see straight guys going to clubs where men strip?

The simple fact is that there are some truly misguided women out there. They think they are cool by going to these female strip joints. In fact, they're empowering men.
 wild_thang88
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2007 10:49:12 AM
yah want to know somethin i was wonderin the same thing i gave myself a headake tryin to figure it out thanks for asking
 Cynderella
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2007 4:58:08 PM
It doesn't bother me but I choose not to go.

Put a pole in at home, no need to go...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >