Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 52
view profile
History
what if your soul mate is NOT financial stablePage 2 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
" Good god what planet are you people on ? George Busch ... "

Bush has 8 months left in office. What are you going to blame it on then?
 Sortin
Msg: 54
view profile
History
what if your soul mate is NOT financial stable
Posted: 4/7/2008 9:23:27 PM

so you both make 55K...so together you make 110K....and after taxes i'm just estimating that you bring home over 83K. now please tell me how did you pay off a 350K house in 5 years??

Probably by living like they're flat-ass broke college students.
83k x 5 years = 415k
415-350 = 65
65k/5 years =
$13,000 a year to live on, aside from the mortgage. You don't think that could be done? A little over $1,000 per month for 2 people, not including the mortgage is workable if you've got a goal in mind.
 sarasotagal76
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/8/2008 5:50:36 AM
Busch is a guy who is an owner of a large US brewery. He also has several theme parks one here in FL that we call Busch Gardens. Great attaractions!. When you have too much beer and too much attractions you may become sentimental to a large extend.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2008 9:07:30 AM
Firebird, you use examples to support what a soulmate is and examples that pretty much contradict your point. If the souls are seeking one another, it would be fairly easy to step up the maintenance of the human vessel if they are on the planet at the same time. Personally, if my soulmate shows up in the form of someone that is going to suck the life out of me not only financially but emotionally, he is going to have to wait until I kick to get into my life. I don't have the luxury of finding spiritual happiness with someone at the expense of my ability to support my children.

I also don't admire the love that existed between Romeo and Juliet because they were not courageous but selfish lovers. They hid their love because they did not have the courage to stand up to their parents and end a ridiculous feud which is exactly what their love COULD have done. When one believed the other was dead, there was no courage to live on without them, that was the easy way out; they both took the easy way out. But when the characters in a love story are immature adolescents that are still primarily selfish beings the end they experienced is not particularly surprising. I like the Titanic better, that the woman survived and lived a full and apparently happy life without her young man. That is a courageous love, to give one's life for the other and to take the gift and run with it.

The premise of this thread is just another excuse to whine about why someone is alone rather than getting his or her shit together and making himself/herself someone that others actually want.
 Boatguy109
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/8/2008 11:09:10 AM
If everyone is to busy figuring bank accounts, IRAs, and 401Ks in this country for sole mate... Then they misread dating instructions as kid when they started....It said look for someone that bonds with you not has Bonds.......To busy with calculator and not using heart as tool to finding sole mate...And for the dislexic Guys instructions said bonds with you not has boobs for you.....Why they call it sole (Heart) Mate (someone that bonds with you) not possesses bonds or boobs! ...if that is not clear enough then.....Best look for your sole mate on H&R block web site then and not be shopping for real people on here with heart bonds for sale!...LOL..Surely can find a mate overspending up to his eyes in debt with money bonds ready to loss everything in stock market type guy...Its like getting a nicely wrapped present for christmas...But you open it finally and you find a gift off of the penny toy rack...LOL
 Boatguy109
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/8/2008 5:29:24 PM
Kind of makes you wonder how they populated Russia back in the day...They said if you could have a car....How much money you could have....And they would shoot you if you did not pay $.25 in taxs for a chicken....But Men and Women still meet, Dated and Married their sole mate!....What happened to us Folks!...LOL
 packagedealx3
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2008 9:12:13 PM
I started studying Shakespeare in the 8th grade and would not bother wasting my time reading a Stephen King novel. Had either Romeo or Juliet died trying to save each other's lives that would have been courageous. Pseudo-intellectuals make me want to puke. The definition of tragedy is a dramatic representation of a series of actions in which the central character experiences a disastrous fate because of a fatal flaw or error in judgment.

They could have consummated the marriage and told both families of the wedding rather than hiding it. They could easily have left home if they felt their personal safety was in jeopardy and married and lived quite easily outside the influence of either family. Romeo could have immediately told Tybalt that they could not duel because he was married to Juliet. Romeo really starts the ball rolling with the tragedy when he kills Tybalt why? Because he is enraged that Tybalt killed his friend and during said rage totally forgot about his love for Juliet and the consequences of his actions.

Now Juliet does show some maturity and real love when she puts aside her feelings about Tybalt's death and remains firm in her loyalty to Romeo. It is with irony that the whole thing plays out as it does but the fact remains that Romeo does not have the courage to live without her, he did not sacrifice his life in order to save her because he was selfish and gave it away. Juliet does the same, rather than having the stones to live without him she too takes her life, a coward's way out of a temporary situation.

If you see this as courageous it is only because you have romanticized the story and fail to see it for what it is, just like people do not understand that there was little honor in chivalry; it was a code that allowed people to do stupid things that got many people killed unnecessarily, similarly to how people in contemporary society use trumped up issues to create support for waging baseless wars.

And btw, analyzing literature requires original thought and supporting evidence not just following the sheep that have already drawn trite conclusions. Romeo and Juliet behaved exactly as one would expect adolescents with raging hormones and poor impulse control and again, not remotely courageous. Better to have stood up to their parents, refusing to marry Paris and insisting that the feud be put aside so that they COULD marry with their parent's permission.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2008 10:52:41 PM
Actually any author worth a rat's behind would indicate that he had something he was trying to say but that he wanted his work to affect others which requires interaction and not just what the author was trying to say but what the reader takes away with it based on his personal experience and perception.

Read Gawain and the Green Knight with open eyes and again without accepting a well worn and too often used interpretation of a code about which you know nothing.

Literary analysis IS interpretation and you do not have to agree with MY interpretation only make your own evaluation about whether I have substantiated it.

Yes, I have studied Nietzsche and every other major philosopher as well as psychologists and pretty much most pieces of classic literature so could you go back to the idiotic premise of this thread that people should cling to a soul mate that is going to financially and emotionally ruin their lives because YOU, the arbiter of all that is holy, believe that it is right.
 wasabi_zombie
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/9/2008 12:37:15 AM
"She take my money, well I'm in need..Yeah she's a triflin' friend indeed...Oh she's a gold digger way over time...That digs on me"

The whole point of a soul mate is that you support each other. The yin in the yang. The PB for the J? Psh.

Not saying that you need to be co-dependent, but finances don't make a person. It's the person that counts. You are not your Swiss Bank Account. You are not your Kahki's
 TheEmeraldTeardrop
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/9/2008 1:44:25 AM
I own my own business and I'm financially stable.

But it doesn't really matter for me because I'm a woman. All that matters is whether I'm young or not, pretty or not, fat or not, childless or not and crazy or not. What I do for a living isn't such a big deal. I could be the most successful person in a huge company and if I was ugly, fat, old, nuts with a bunch of kids, it doesn't matter how much money I make.

Unfortunately the same does not apply in reverse. If most men find me pretty, then I get many suitors. If I have a wide range of suitors, odds are I will pick someone who has a lot going for them, including a good career and financial stability. People will say, "What about a great personality? What about a sense of humor? What about charm?" Well if you have enough suitors, you can find a range of financially stable men and find a few who are funny and have good personalities and are full of charm. Being financially stable doesn't preclude you from being a good catch or a good date.

The more attractive men find me, the more financially stable a man I can pick because my options go up. The less attractive men find me, the less financially stable a man I can pick because my options go down.

Men with lousy jobs who are blessed with good looks will get women that the men with great jobs and good looks don't want anymore. Men with lousy jobs, who aren't blessed with good looks, usually end up with ugly women. Women with lousy jobs who are blessed with good looks usually end up with financially stable men. Women with lousy jobs and not blessed with good looks are pretty much screwed because all men want from them is sex. The few men that want to marry them have little to nothing going for them in life.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:20:52 AM

Such salient commentary! Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Damn. Now I have to clean that coffee off my shiny new monitor.
 carolann0308
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:31:23 AM
Somehow I do not see myself having a 'soulmate' that cannot pay his Visa bill.
Call me shallow, but although I do believe you do not need to be in a high income bracket to be happy, I do know that when you can't pay your bills you're usually miserable.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 7:49:05 AM
Tiger, I wonder if your attitude would be different if you had children under the age of 18. You have the luxury of doing whatever you want in a relationship, my decisions affect three other people that are currently incapable of taking care of themselves.

I also think it is interesting that you feel considering finances to be ridiculous and yet on another thread that clearly suggests that a young girl is working through leftover feelings from an X, you recommend that the guy run without even finding out the nature of the comment the girl made.

I assume that if it is the appropriate time for me to hook up with my soul mate, whom I assume would be adding to my life rather than detracting, we will not only find each other but be situated in such a way during THIS life that we compliment each other rather than one taking while the other does all the giving. I guess if your notion of a soul mate is correct that person who is the taker, the financially unstable one, is not a soul mate.

There is no way around the fact that I live in the real world where financial problems can eat away at even good relationships so no, I am not intentionally going into a relationship with someone that I know is going to make my life miserable. This is not a soul mate. Now, if I meet someone that is down on his luck and he wants to get his act together to illustrate that he cares enough about himself and me to add to instead of take away from my life, I will certainly maintain a friendship until he is in a place at which time he is actually ready for a relationship.

And OP, what do the monks eat? And who owns the land the monks live on? Do they not live off the largesse of others? When I find someone that is willing to support me while I pursue my spirituality I will then have the luxury of considering only someone's spiritual nature when I make decisions about being involved with someone.

And something totally off-topic, but isn't it a smidge materialistic to post photos of your vehicle on your profile? Or maybe that is just the sin of pride.
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:13:48 PM

Unfortunately the same does not apply in reverse. If most men find me pretty, then I get many suitors. If I have a wide range of suitors, odds are I will pick someone who has a lot going for them, including a good career and financial stability. People will say, "What about a great personality? What about a sense of humor? What about charm?" Well if you have enough suitors, you can find a range of financially stable men and find a few who are funny and have good personalities and are full of charm. Being financially stable doesn't preclude you from being a good catch or a good date.

Simple, beautiful truth.

I wish you well. Just remember to cash the chips in early enough to snag the best guy with the most assets in every respect just in case it doesn't work out, which is just as likely as not.

Cheers and, contrary to most of my posts, I mean everything in the best way because I like your honesty.

CoolBreezez
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:58:14 PM
Being financially stable doesn't preclude you from being a good catch or a good date.

Yes- to say someone is bad for being responsible ( calling them materialistic) is not right either.

You have to at least be on the same page- how you spend your money, how much you save and what your future plans are are important. If you both don't care if you live in a box, if you both want a house and to be debt free, if you both want to live in a mansion- then its good. But if two people have different expectations- then you have a problem.

I have a good job but don't need a large house, fancy car or toys to make me happy- they can be kind of a burden and do not really bring true happiness. At the same time I do not plan on being a burden to someone else- it's my way of being considerate and proof that I don't want someone for their money.

Soul mates should enhance each others lives- and showing true independence is a sign of strength- not weakness. It's something to bring to the party and contribute.

ItsMargo
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 9:47:07 PM
Not sure why I keep coming back to this thread; must reveal my own unfinished business with the notion of soulmates.

If there is a soulmate, it has everything to do with a meeting of spirit.
Most will not find a soulmate, their soulmate? in this lifetime.

In making finances front and centre, what most in this thread are speaking of is "a good partner" even perhaps, "a great partner"
Which is completely acceptable and wonderful, but is not a "soulmate"

It is like speaking of reincarnation (now I'm really getting hoo-hoo here) and everyone thinks they were Joan of Arc or King James (well, given his stance on witchcraft...) in a previous incarnation rather than a simple barmaid or stableboy.

Maybe people are completely resistant to giving up their dream of finding a soulmate who is everything to them - this one perfect person, with money, and life will be perfect forever more?

I dunno... I do know that when you get hooked by something, there's an inner message you can listen to if you're willing.
 Evenor
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/9/2008 10:21:31 PM
You know if everyone waited until the other person had the right amount of money, hardly anyone would be in any serious relationship. Spending time focusing on what you can get out of a relationship, instead of what you can put into it, quickly ends any relationship. Plus a true soulmate wouldn't care what happens, they will love you and be with you reguardless of what troubles life brings and not trying to bail out the first sign of trouble. Life is about change, it's the basis of our very being. Society these days has deemed it nessessary for people to look for financial stability and other things as a basis of relationships and spend all that time wondering why 50% of marriages in the US end in devorce, 49% of marriages have at least one of them cheating at least once... We are not even 100% feeling/thinking/saying/doing the same things exactly like the day before. So to place values in such changing things such as how much money someone has, or good looks as even movie stars don't look like that off the set, you are not going to have any serious successful relationship of any kind. So all people can really do to figure it out is either take advice from others who have been down that road, or learn the hard way for themself...
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 7:28:31 AM
Isn't the very definition of a "soul mate" one who shares your points of view, goals, ideals, etc? I don't think that the problem is that

at least 50 percent or more are looking for their soulmate who is financial stable.
I think the problem is that YOU'RE looking for your "sole mate"....and want THEM to be financially stable.(otherwise you wouldn't be looking a people who fit that criteria) That would seem to automatically exclude them from actually being a soul mate....because the 2 of you would start off by having totally different views on financial matters.

First of all, you're going to have to find someone who agrees with you that Michigan's financial woes began with the Bush administration....and quite frankly....well, I just don't know if there are that many cave dwellers out here. Michigan's downfall began in the early 1970's with the first "oil crisis" (circa 1973)....remember....that was when gasoline prices jumped from 23 CENTS a gallon to 75 cents a gallon overnight...and people were terrified that it was going to reach as high as an outrageous $1.50 a gallon and the whole country would collapse! Michigan officials (as far as I know, Bush was always in Texas) lived in denial (an still are) thinking that the American auto industry would regain it's 84% market share. Add to that, the state officials (Michigan) who refused to budge an inch with some tax incentives when the industry which made up 90% of the states tax base was struggling not only with re-designing and retooling for smaller more fuel efficient autos, but also dealing with facilities that were falling apart from age. The industry simply "moved out", and relocated in places that were willing to give them some tax breaks in exchange for the creation of thousands of good paying jobs for people with few or no skills.

It's perfectly fine for a state to decide that they don't want one type of economic base, but I'd think that perhaps they might want to have some other options FIRST. Even so, it's 40 YEARS....come on!!! What's taking you guys so long to decide what you want to be when you grow up? Make a plan, stick with it.....I'm sorry, but the South will NOT rise again, and Michigan is never going to be the industrial capital of the World again. It was nice while it lasted...but it's over.

Just stop looking for a "soul mate" who accept's these realities in life. The fact that they will understand certain facts of history will automatically disqualify them as a "soul mate" for you. You need someone who will similarly bury their head in the dirt and cry about spilled milk.....which...dude...was spilled right around the time you were getting born! I think it's a little sour by now!

Another suggestion might be to LEAVE Michigan....but....nahhhh, unthinkable.

And by the way, please quote correctly ! NO, the Bible does NOT say that "money is the root of all evil". It says......
For the LOVE of money is the root of all evil; which while some have coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
1 Timothy 6:10
 Merrylass
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 8:03:24 AM
i dont care about someones finances. If you truly LOVE someone then it shouldnt matter, should it?! ... heck, I could be stranded on a deserted island with my soulmate and i would be happy as a lark... I am NOT materialistic!

Ah - another person who has not actually tried to live the 'soul mate' existence. The concept of an idealized life of love and butterflies in which money doesn't matter is just a fantasy. When you live with someone, real life cannot help but intrude and no matter how much you think 'love is everything', you will soon find that the details of living in this world trump love very often.

If you think you'd be fine on a deserted island, go do it. Learn to hunt and fish and how to make a shelter for yourself and to take care of yourself medically should a crisis arise. People who make such statements have little grasp of reality - that in itself would preclude them from being a 'soul mate' of mine.

Most people described marriage as a partnership of equals and maybe in this earthly game if your interested only in survival of your body and dont care about spiritual things or matters pertaining to the soul, then that would be the correct approach but to a buddhist the soul has much more significance than the body and their earthly lives are devoted to matters of the soul.

Well, here's a bulletin for you. The man who was a Buddhist monk who was the Dalai Lama's translator for many years is now married. I heard him speak. Life, he says, when married with a family, is very different from living in a Buddhist monastery. He has children to feed and shelter - no amount of 'soulmate love' can put bread in you kid's mouths, no matter how badly you want to believe that Tinkerbell really exists and Fantasyland is real (clap your hands!).

The Material shallow world is closing around in around us and the population can't figure out what is wrong with society.

Oh hogwash. It's not about being 'materialistic'. It's about being responsible with your funds so that you aren't struggling to maintain the basic necessities of life.

I think it's hilarious that the OP brags of his Firebird - a gas-guzzling, high insurance piece of ego boost. Right there that shows that he's pretty darn materialistic and, if he's poor, that he hasn't realized that selling that thing and getting a fuel economy car and not buying beer might help him get out of his financial morass.

See, OP, that's the point. There are things you could be doing to become more financially stable, but rather than pursuing ways to get yourself out of the rut, you dream of a woman who'll love you 'just the way you are' even if that happens to be 'irresponsible with money'. Good luck with that.

What if you are with your "soulmate" in the midst of the dpression or war or a major health crisis?

Not the point and not what's being discussed here.
 Spitfire1956
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/10/2008 7:57:21 PM
My soul mate was far from rich monetary wise..but he was much richer in every other way. We were perfect for each other on every level....but we were also opposites. Opposites attract..and I believe it. He was the one who worked in law firms, police departments..and I always worked mostly as a waitress. But, he never looked down on me because of where I worked, or anything. He was a special man...in every sense of the word!! Soul mates compliment each other, and their love is unconditional. When I met him..we lived in the back of a van for 2 weeks, and I went almost a month with nothing to eat, telling him I wasn't hungry and let him eat what we had..because he needed the strength for work. At that time I wasn't working. In the long run..it worked out, and every trial and tribulation we went through only brought us that much closer together. We were never rich, or had much money..but we were wealthy in every other way..
 Evenor
Msg: 101
Posted: 4/10/2008 9:41:38 PM
Most society in the US teaches how the man is suppose to be the financially stable one in the relationship. That somehow he's less of a person if he ends up in a "bad" financial situation. Spent so much time on dates where the woman was always gimme gimme gimme and most of the relationships from my experience and what I've seen have been pretty much one-sided. Guys having to jump through a series of hoops, playing all sorts of games, just to sit and talk openly with a woman. Then when anything goes "wrong" the situation is always twisted around so somehow the guy is to blame. Even see it where a wife was cheating and twisted it around to make it the guys fault. Just wondering where the equality thing is suppose to come in... relationships suppose to be a 50/50 contribution of coarse I just may be crazy for believing it should be that way...

As for financial, as other things, I found it easier in life not to focus on such things as survival and all of that. It's guaranteed. Had periods of having more money than I knew what I could do with as well as other times of seemingly out of work, yet money always seems to show up various ways reguardless. Like there will be someone that just happens along in time that needs help with something real quick that just happens to be offering the exact amount of money needed before even asked, rebates on things coming through the mail, etc... You could call it faith or what have you, but the money always seems to be there when it is needed. Seems kinda scary to most people to live like that without worry and having everything show up when needed. Yet there is truly nothing to worry about as all is given. Same with everything I see with everyone, they always get what they focus on wheather it's "good" or "bad"... I see those that spend all their time worrying about stuff that could possibly go "wrong" and wondering why no matter what they do there is always something that goes "wrong" while those that don't focus on all those "bad" what if's that could happen don't seem to encounter any of those problems no matter what. So why even spend a second thought on anything you think is "bad"? Either way the people get their justifications on "how it is". Yet keep in mind everyone's truth is their own, as truth is perspective... that your truth of "how it is" is not the the same for everyone else...
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2008 4:42:22 AM

TRUTH is unequivocal and indisputable. That is the problem, people think they have the right to interpret it distort it as if they were a god that created truth.
Well, since you've recently discovered Maslow....something the rest of us learned about in Psych 101 YEARS ago....but that you quite apparently still don't understand; you may be interested in knowing that you're a hypocrite. Try reading to the end.....SELF ACTUALIZATION.

There are MANY varieties of "gifts" or talents bestowed on different individuals. Some, like Mother Teresa....the gift of compassion. Some, the gift of healing, or music....and some even the gift of knowing how to make money. It's not suprising to me that you don't comprehend this....you're still laboring under the falsely held belief that money is the root of all evil....you have NOT read the material which you try to preach, but yet you keep ranting your own self serving viewpoints. (Which by the way is very apparent to everyone except yourself...and maybe 1 or 2 others who still suffer from an over inflated sense of entitlement). Has it occured to you that in order to BE a blessing to someone else.....that you yourself must first BE blessed? You might want to consider that it's very likely that you have not been blessed in the area of your finances because of your hatred and jealousy of those who have. (been financially blessed)
Thou shalt NOT covet thy neighbors house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor ANYTHING that is thy neighbors. Exodus 20:17
You hide behind Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, which you have not understood, you misquote and misrepresent the "Law" (Biblical) and think that we are incapable of recognizing the greed that motivates your rants. Has it ever occured to you that when you have heard people say that you are to "Love your neighbor as yourself" (you really should try reading some of these things yourself rather than relying on others to tell you what it says) that He wasn't talking about hugs and kisses and warm fuzzies. It's reinforced by the commandment to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"....AND...as we do unto ourselves. Do you wish poverty or sickness on YOURSELF? How foolish! Then if you don't wish that on yourself....then STOP wishing it on others. I suspect that the biggest obstacle to your own prosperity in life, IS the fact that you're so jealous and hateful toward those who have prospered at anything.
Now some of you sluts fall into level 2 but if your not getting LAID your still in level 1 suprise ****ING suprise, predicatable muth a ****ers.
Now if you think for one moment that your childish rants don't scream jealousy and hatred...then you are truly dillusional. In parting:
The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright; but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness. Pro. 15:2
And once again, I strongly suggest that if you're going to continue trying to quote this Book....you really should try reading it for yourself.
 Evenor
Msg: 106
Posted: 4/11/2008 10:11:51 PM
Truth is all a matter of perspective. Though it may be similar, it's not the same from person to person. For instance, what may be my truth about something is not "the" truth... it differs from person to person. You have parents who teach all kinds of stuff to their kids because it was taught to them in order to justify their beliefs. You have people, society, people using past experiences, etc. who go to extreme lengths to tell you "how it is"... like how the world was considered flat by everyone for so long... instead of making their own decision of the meaning of truth they give someone or something. You have people that believe there is a diety, God, whatever you want to name it. That is their truth and that is what will be their experience in this life. Whereas a person who doesn't believe in God of any form will not experience a life of there being a God in the world. That will be their truth. The American Revolution would be considered by most Americans to have been a "good" thing, whereas it may be viewed as a "bad" thing by those in Britain. Just wouldn't be a wise to try to force any of your "truth" on someone to justify your own beliefs and put down everyone else from believing anything. Just speak your own truth loudly to those who ask and let it be known that it was your truth from your own experiences and it doesn't necessarily have to be their truth, just a possible guide to find what their own truth of anything would be...

Unconditional love I would say in my own words is like it says, loving without conditions. Not requiring anything from them, spending time trying to get something you feel you need from them... like a big one these days is financial needs... spending time looking down on them because they won't spend their time constantly dishing out money to you to buy stuff you really don't need. Not spending your time trying to make them change who they really are in order to cover up from your own "faults". Loving them for who they are reguardless of their "faults" or the times when they did something you considered "bad" as we are not who we were summed up by that one "bad" moment, we are who we have been our whole life...
 Englishman
Msg: 107
Posted: 4/12/2008 1:59:24 AM
"The Law of Gravity is Truth "

There is a rumour going around that the Earth sucks.
 ItsMargo
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2008 7:48:06 AM

This is ridiculous considering WOMEN OUTNUMBER US 3 TO 1!

Not sure where you are getting your information... but the 18+ population is approximately 51% women/49% male. This include the over 70 crowd, where women do significantly outnumber men.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >