Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > How do you answer this??????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Diana619
Msg: 24
How do you answer this??????Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

They took the time and effort to write you.....

o.k.^^^.............So now you are to feel obligated to take the time and respond back to that perfect stranger who you will never correspond with or actually meet. And to add insult to the injury...........spell out for them just exactly WHY you are not interested. Naaaah...........not me. I don't like hurting peoples feelings.
 Diana619
Msg: 25
How do you answer this??????
Posted: 9/23/2008 5:01:50 PM
by not responding what exact message are you sending then ?

jeeze.................get a clue already. No response means NOT interested. Off topic..but......... sorry about your beloved dog.
 Janet4ever
Msg: 26
Posted: 10/5/2008 11:53:26 AM
"I don't think we are a match" works for me as well... leave it vague in the "why" but clear on the no.
 mamasboy069
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/23/2013 6:29:28 AM
Its very simple...........afta the 3rd email,she talks on the phone with u an also turns her cam on,,,if she wont do that,tell her to hit the road.

opinions r like arseholes,everyone has 1 an everybody thinks everyone elses stinks
hows that hope an changewerkinout 4 u?
i enjoy my differ spelling,its fun,
 Hoopsfan68
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/24/2013 11:49:40 PM
I have to agree with honesty is the best in this scenario. I actually had this happen to me. When I see a man's picture, I try and visualize myself with him (non-sexual, of course), and if I can, then I go from there. Once the guy sent me his photo, I said thanks but noted I did not think we would be a good fit and wished him the best with his continued search. I think I will update and use the photo filter for email from now on.
 mamasboy069
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/28/2013 5:47:27 AM
^^^^^^.............i try to visualize my self with him in a soo hott sexual manner,then i go from there of course,woohoo

Now ur tawken lets get real here.

the proofs in the puddin.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > How do you answer this??????