Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?Page 12 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

IT does translate to "Hell yah!", or "Not in this lifetime".

Yeah, but for pretty much everyone, it isn't only on either extreme... there can be a "He's cute...," but they're not rubbing their legs together like a cricket, but are game on wanting his #, etc. And another where "Ehhh, ya know, he's kinda cute, but, not enough," where if she were drunk & on the rebound and he seemed like a cool guy -- and the timing was right where her conscious would let her -- she'd be game to pork. And obviously the "He's hot, yeah!" and "NO way".
 gtomustang
Msg: 393
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 10/26/2017 3:59:32 PM
"did the cap fit you? Huh? what does toothpaste have to do with this?"

>>>it means, squeeze from the bottom :)

the women who know instantly, whether or not they'll have sex with a man they just met...are the women who are (duh) looking for sex. Anyone else who has anything else on their mind...is looking at a guy with that other intention in mind (will he be the client who buys my product? Will he be the one who fixes my sink for free?)
 Baron1644
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 10/26/2017 5:58:45 PM

Men know in 1 second

Same here.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2017 12:23:33 AM
Mustang guy, I was chatting with a guy that begged to come over and "fix a leak" under my sink? I'm gonna have a stranger I never met come over to save a few bucks? I don't think so. Even if we were dating, I'd certainly try and fix it myself before asking for help. I didn't need him and his bits and pieces to come to over to fix my sink. A girl's best friend, Home Depot, is full of bits and pieces?

Around my house, I've done carpentry, plumbing, replaced roof shingle and cut down trees. The house next door was bought by 2 women that flipped it and did all the remodeling. Women can do all that stuff if they apply themselves, but we're used to men doing it.
 moraima
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2017 2:54:30 PM
Women need to be their own husbands, if they don't have or want to have a husband, so that they can do whatever maintenance they need to do on their homes. Home renovations are so much more fun than say knitting.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2017 3:34:05 PM
Repairing things yourself is so rewarding. I just replaced a piece of rotting would that had a latch on it for my shed. I have to think a handyman/carpenter would have charged at least $50 for that. Women do need to learn how to properly use some tools like electric saws. Much can be found on YouTube.
 gtomustang
Msg: 398
Posted: 10/27/2017 4:56:31 PM
1) there are youtube videos for repairing a ton of things.

2) even if all you learn is that you lack the tools or skill, you're ahead of the game. When the repair dude comes in and tries to upsell a BS repair, you'll know it has nothing to do with the problem.

3) if you can repair it, it really is a good feeling to have. Accomplishment can be real sexy, unless the guy needs his women to be damsels in distress. JellyB may disagree about her log splitting, but I think there's another thing going on there.

I took my old car out for an end-of-year ride this morning and at the gas station, talked to a woman who has had her share of old cars. Its fun to talk to a woman who shares our hobbies.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 7:34:44 PM
Yes, (2) it's important if you enjoy hanging onto your money. If you just say they think it means help themselves to your wallet.

You can try to introduce someone to something. It worked for me with my ex-h. Got him into hiking and kayaking. I see quite a few men say they are willing to try your interests. Of course I went out with the guy that stated that, but really didn't want to do anything. He showed he resented doing things with his ex girlfriends so I don't know why he would put that in his profile that he is open to trying your interests. The ones he listed for himself were just filler. His one real interest was watching tv, but he didn't list that one, LOL.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 400
Posted: 10/29/2017 8:33:13 PM

Women need to be their own husbands

Yes, they should....that way, they can go f*ck themselves.

hahaha
 Cynderella
Msg: 401
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 8:43:21 PM
∆∆∆
Thanks for this....
I just spit tea all over my phone!
 moraima
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 8:45:49 PM
"Yes, they should....that way, they can go f*ck themselves. "

Of course, they can. (If they want to.)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 9:01:49 PM
Pig, I'm glad to see your new kitty is male. I thought if it was female, you wouldn't feed it, thinking it was using you for a meal
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 404
Posted: 10/29/2017 9:32:44 PM
What the f*ck? When have you ever seen me complain about women trying to get money or meals out of me??
 NewYorker58
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 9:45:26 PM
Pig, You aren't one of the "men going their own way" that are concerned with women using them for a meal?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 406
Posted: 10/29/2017 10:07:15 PM
No. I have no idea where you got that from.

I don't do relationships for a multitude of reasons, but being used for money/meals isn't one of them.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 407
Posted: 10/30/2017 7:41:57 AM
I’m giving her a vibrator and a pair of shoes for her birthday.

I figure if she doesn’t like the shoes, she can go fvck herself.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 408
Posted: 10/30/2017 7:58:24 AM

I’m giving her a vibrator and a pair of shoes for her birthday.

I figure if she doesn’t like the shoes, she can go fvck herself.

Well Hank, that's a 'win-win' if I ever heard one!
I think you're on the right track (shoes) there~

hahaha

;-0
 moraima
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2017 1:51:09 PM
"What the f*ck?"

Some can easily spew crap about others, but don't like it when it comes back at them.

" a pair of shoes for her birthday."

Doubt they would be up to standards.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 410
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2017 2:01:35 PM

Women need to be their own husbands, if they don't have or want to have a husband, so that they can do whatever maintenance they need to do on their homes. Home renovations are so much more fun than say knitting.

Women need to make their own money, so that they can do whatever they want. I have no interest in doing my own maintenance, and this would be true whether I'm married or not. My husband has no interest in it, either. We pay people to do these things because we neither enjoy them nor are we good at them. It's a waste of our time and money to try to do them because our hourly rate is much higher than that of the person who fixes whatever needs to be done on the house.

Knitting is fun, although I'm not doing much of that these days, either. Right now, I like to exercise and do outdoorsy things when I'm not working.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 411
Posted: 10/30/2017 2:16:36 PM

Some can easily spew crap about others, but don't like it when it comes back at them.

Jesus, Gertrude. Get things straight for once, will you?

I don't give a flying shit whether anyone wants to take shots at me. I embrace it, in fact. Formulating thoughts and ideas on things I never said or implied is a whole different matter.
 moraima
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2017 2:54:02 PM
" Formulating thoughts and ideas on things I never said or implied is a whole different matter."

Then stop doing that to others.

I don't go around calling people crazy or drunk to try to diminish them. You shouldn't either. I expect people to be better than that.

" I have no interest in doing my own maintenance, and this would be true whether I'm married or not. My husband has no interest in it, either. We pay people to do these things because we neither enjoy them nor are we good at them. It's a waste of our time and money to try to do them because our hourly rate is much higher than that of the person who fixes whatever needs to be done"

I hear you. Felt the same when I was working. Now that I am retired, I enjoy doing renovations etc. Partly because I can do many of those things and enjoy it, and partly because I enjoy the surprised look on faces when I can do it easily.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 413
Posted: 10/30/2017 3:04:50 PM

I don't go around calling people crazy or drunk to try to diminish them.

Unfortunately, your consistently off the mark responses make it all too easy to cite either drunkenness or craziness as the culprit.

I expect people to be better than that.

Markus intentionally placed me here to disappoint you.
 moraima
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2017 3:13:41 PM
"Unfortunately, your consistently off the mark responses make it all too easy to cite either drunkenness or craziness as the culprit. "

Only to those who's ego cloud their judgement.

People don't kiss your butt, and then call bs on your crap, and you get your knickers get in a twist. Then you throw a tantrum, and say the same type of thing that you freak out at when it comes in your direction.

If you can't take being challenged. Don't challenge.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 415
Posted: 10/30/2017 3:20:48 PM

People don't kiss your butt, and then call bs on your crap, and you get your knickers get in a twist. Then you throw a tantrum, and say the same type of thing that you freak out at when it comes in your direction.

Holy f*ck, do you smoke pot, too??

I corrected her on something she was incorrect about. How that qualifies as a "tantrum" is beyond me. Leave it to you to make things far more dramatic than they really are.
 moraima
Msg: 416
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2017 3:37:15 PM
"Holy f*ck, do you smoke pot, too??"

Sorry Boo. I have never done drugs in my life. I don't hide from reality.

"I corrected her on something she was incorrect about."

I agree, she was incorrect!

However, you are incorrect too often, but think it is okay for you to pull the same thing being incorrect, but can't deal with it when someone points out you are incorrect.

Never got over me saying you look like Boy George eh!. Never made a post to me till then. Someone saying you look like Boy George isn't the end of the world drama person.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >