Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 492
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?Page 16 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

People are attracted to different things in others. Some men like large women. Some women like small men. Some men like brunettes, some women like blonds. The list goes on. Everyone has their own preferences. I still say different people will find different people attractive.

Yes and no. Attractive can be subjective on an individual level. But in a large group, some physical traits in general will be more or less attractive compared to others. Most men would probably would prefer an athletic / fit woman over a BBW. More women would prefer a taller man over a shorter man.

so why would you expect a woman to sleep with a man she isn't attracted to.

He is rich, famous, and/or powerful. LOL.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 493
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 2/23/2018 1:37:35 PM

so why would you expect a woman to sleep with a man she isn't attracted to.

He is rich, famous, and/or powerful. LOL.

No fool like an old fool.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 494
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 2/23/2018 2:34:56 PM

No fool like an old fool.

As long as they have their Va jay jay collection to play with, all is right in the world.

There should be a section in this forum titled:

Dirty Old Men
 daynadaze
Msg: 495
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2018 6:06:11 PM
Looks are as varied as any other thing people are looking for in another person. Some people have very closed ideas and cannot see that others are very open.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 496
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2018 12:35:53 AM
When guys have one foot on a banana peel, they may say they don't care about a women's looks. Or if they're destitute, they don't care. Those types are more apt to suggest marriage so they have someone to take care of them or for a way to live.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 497
Posted: 2/24/2018 3:54:10 AM
^^^ I think they refer to that as a nurse and a purse.
 from site to sight
Msg: 498
Posted: 2/24/2018 4:51:26 AM
^^^The flip side of that is the gold digger. A lot of women wouldn't be interested in a guy who isn't financially well off.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 499
Posted: 2/24/2018 5:56:21 AM

The flip side of that is the gold digger. A lot of women wouldn't be interested in a guy who isn't financially well off.

Most of the single women I know have their own money. They just quit being interested in men because they are tired of their bullshit. Sometimes when you people go on about all these desperate women lining up looking for men to buy them food and look after them financially, I wonder what the feck planet you live on.

I personally, don't know any women who don't work. They certainly wouldn't put up with some bozo just to get a free meal.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 500
Posted: 2/24/2018 8:01:33 AM

They certainly wouldn't put up with some bozo just to get a free meal.

clap....clap....
Apparently...some women do or the men keep using this assumption to feel they are needed for our survival......pfft
I do chuckle when a man has in his headline..."If you're looking for a free meal...move on"
Usually the word (your) used.
Jaysus!!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 501
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2018 8:54:32 AM
I don't know any women that aren't working.

Abnormal men think they're paying for sex by taking a woman out on a date, then feel they're gold diggers when there's no sex or a 2nd date. 1. Your date is not a prostitute. 2. Your date does not owe you a 2nd date.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 502
Posted: 2/24/2018 9:37:41 AM

Abnormal men think they're paying for sex by taking a woman out on a date

Yes, I try to stay away from men who equate dating with hooking. Some guys will scream gold digger if he buys a lady a coffee and doesn't get laid.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 503
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2018 9:58:45 AM

Old videos you recorded of the two of you having sex? (smile)

The sex doesn’t have to be gone, just because you got older. You might not be capable of swinging from the chandeliers, but there are ways and means …

Recording sex was the main reason I got one of the first video recorders offered to the public.

But the craziest monkey sex for me was at 60 year of age, no chandeliers but when she straddled the bathroom sink and door frame that wasn't an easy position for me.

By older I am thinking 85-100.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 504
Posted: 2/24/2018 10:20:46 AM
^^^furiously scrubbing that image out of my head<<<
 south_city
Msg: 505
Posted: 2/24/2018 10:43:05 AM

Chemistry and attraction are two different things. I could be attracted to someones looks but if they open their mouth and sound like Gomer Pyle there will be no chemisty. I dont like stupid men.

Agreed. I can find a woman to be physically attractive. But not have (instant) chemistry with her on a first date/meeting. Often because we are virtual strangers or one person might be somewhat shy or nervous at first. If we go out on a few more dates and chemistry doesn't develop, then most likely we were not compatible for a LTR in some way.

men thinking that older women just want sex are in a fantasy world. It is they that want the sex first up.
Once we are mature we want more than just a quick roll in the hay and honestly most older men dont appeal to me and as I am older too, I guess I will always be alone lol!!

Not necessarily. There are middle aged women that will have casual/FWB relationships. I had casual/FWB relationships with 40+ year old women when I was younger. Usually due to some combination of the following reasons.

1. They were recently divorced or ended a long term relationship and didn't want another serious relationship right away
2. They didn't want to invest time and energy into a serious relationship because of other things going in their life.
3. Both people liked each other. But there were certain differences in lifestyles and beliefs that would probably prevent a serious relationship from working out in the long term.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 506
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2018 11:07:41 AM
I've got a hot poker for your eyes if anyone needs it☺

South city, yeah, I don't think what women want runs constant thru their lives necessarily.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 507
Posted: 2/24/2018 11:46:47 AM

Most men would probably would prefer an athletic / fit woman over a BBW.
I don't know whether I agree with this. I once had a profile on another site,( was on a little fishing expedition) had a profile as a very overweight woman. You wouldn't believe the hits I got on that thing. In the real world, I see men with BBW all the time.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 508
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2018 1:08:36 PM

Most men would probably would prefer an athletic / fit woman over a BBW.
I don't know whether I agree with this.

Then you're out in left-field. :)

had a profile as a very overweight woman. You wouldn't believe the hits I got on that thing.

There's a Big difference between preferring an athletic/fit woman Over a BBW, versus hitting up BBWs. Big big difference (no pun intended).

In the real world, I see men with BBW all the time.

Men who are not "BBMs", and they're not married or have been in an LTR for umpteen years? Eliminate that, going with singles, a guy is going to prefer -- if he thinks he has an equal chance with both -- the athletic/fit woman over 99% of the time.

The problem is, some guys who are self-identified as not good looking, or are "BBM" themselves, are too intimidated by being shot down (yet again as life showed them) by an athletic/fit woman... so they feel more comfortable with someone who represents "success". For virtually all of them tho, it's not like they're going to turn down an athletic/fit woman hitting on him and say "Move away, sister... that big mama over there is what I want. I think she may like me." It's that some guys who see themselves as low on the totem-pole in the looks dept, prefer to not Approach gals who they see who have a super-duper small chance of liking them.... and a gal they feel they Can get, as success doesn't cum easily at all, is representative of "winning".
 south_city
Msg: 509
Posted: 2/24/2018 2:08:17 PM

I don't know whether I agree with this. I once had a profile on another site,( was on a little fishing expedition) had a profile as a very overweight woman. You wouldn't believe the hits I got on that thing. In the real world, I see men with BBW all the time.

Preferring an athletic/fit woman isn't necessarily the same thing as refusing to date a BBW. For some men, body type might be a preference. Not a requirement or dealbreaker. Other men might not be overly attracted to BBWs. But would date BBWs because these men feel that they don't have a chance with women that they consider to be better looking. If a BBW and an athletic/fit woman were both interested in a man and all other factors were equal, I still maintain most men would choose the athletic/fit woman.
 from site to sight
Msg: 510
Posted: 2/24/2018 3:07:52 PM
How many women dream of dating a guy with a curler's body? After all, curling is an Olympic event, and curlers are Olympic athletes. I found it funny when a Russian curler failed a drug test. Who would've thought that a curler would try to get bulked up by artificial means?
 HanoverFella
Msg: 511
Posted: 2/25/2018 1:26:18 PM

Speaking just for myself, I bring the topic up near the beginning, because my ex did not care for sex, it was always a bartering and rewards system, so I refuse to waste my time with another scenario like that
 Cryptofabulous
Msg: 512
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2018 2:05:48 PM

Speaking just for myself, I bring the topic up near the beginning, because my ex did not care for sex, it was always a bartering and rewards system, so I refuse to waste my time with another scenario like that

Good points. I think perhaps the 'mature' women most offended are asexual like your ex.
They're looking for a guy who's "put himself out to pasture" and has more or less "retired" from sex.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 513
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2018 2:47:24 PM
Happy wife, happy life. If a woman is disenchanted with her marriage, it will certainly trickle down to sex. It doesn't necessarily mean a women is disinterested. If a woman isn't interested, there's probably more going on.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 514
Posted: 2/25/2018 2:50:42 PM

Happy wife, happy life.

NO wife, happy life.

Fixed. That. For. You.
 from site to sight
Msg: 515
Posted: 2/25/2018 4:04:47 PM

Happy wife, happy life.

Does this apply to husbands too, or is it OK if the husband is miserable and has a wife that doesn't care? It would be impossible to make a wife happy if the husband isn't. How come you don't hear women saying "Happy husband, happy life"
 NewYorker58
Msg: 516
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2018 4:27:18 PM
Pig, sure, that's one way to deal with it. The difference between us is that I'm willing to accept what may be negatives in men, because I like men. You don't really like women, so why would you put up with any negatives associated with them?

Site, of course a man should be happy and made to be happy if you love your partner/husband and have morals. I always look at the needs of a man before deciding if something is going to work to know if he'll be happy with me. Could be that phrase is because men are more proactive, aggressive, about making themselves happy with less needs, and don't understand or attend to their wives/gfs needs, since women tend to be more emotional beings.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >