Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 517
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?Page 17 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

Pig, sure, that's the best way to deal with it

Fixed it for you again.

because I like men

Liar.

You don't really like women

I don't like relationships with them and I absolutely abhor the concept of marriage.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 518
view profile
History
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 2/25/2018 5:09:44 PM
I thought I recalled you stating you hate women. No relationship, what does that leave?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 519
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 2/25/2018 5:27:02 PM

I thought I recalled you stating you hate women.

Horseshit.

No relationship, what does that leave?

"Dating".
 NewYorker58
Msg: 520
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2018 5:52:59 PM
I could have sworn you said that. Looking thru history to go back a month or 2 is not something I want to do.

Dating is a relationship, unless you mean only seeing someone once and dating that way.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 521
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2018 8:35:37 PM

Happy wife, happy life [yours].

Not necessarily, no. She could be happy because she's getting porked by some stud at work... and later, only if her husband would shut the hell up about his suspicions, she could be happy, right? :) Or generally, if the guy has to go out of his way to cater unfairly to appease her (LTR-gf or wife) thru their years together, will she be relatively happy. Doesn't mean the guy, at the end of the day, is going to be experiencing a happy life.

It depends what you have to do, to make the wife or LTR-GF happy. "Honey, I'm never going to complain and ruin your day when you're getting a cute guy's # at a party. If you're not happy, I'm not happy." :)

Dating is a relationship, unless you mean only seeing someone once and dating that way.

Two contexts of Dating, tho. Context 1: You don't have to be seeing anyone to be Dating. Just going out on date #1/2/3 with a variety of people. Sampler taste tests. Context 2: You're Dating a specific person, whether it be casual or serious... you're seeing someone.

There's a relationship you have with almost everyone you'll interact with more than once, tho. A co-worker's secretary, the old man at the bar, etc. A Relationship (capital R) -- IMO, implies you're BF/GF (even if label isn't used, or terribly serious). Not merely "just seeing" each other, although sometimes people Want to believe they're "just seeing" someone -- but in reality, you are what you do, so given enough time and marination, you can be an item when you don't want to think of it that way. Ymmv.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 522
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2018 9:50:34 PM

I could have sworn you said that. Looking thru history to go back a month or 2 is not something I want to do.

I don't think pig has ever said he hated women, I think he likes women, he just hates relationships or having any feeling he needs to answer to or impress a woman. It may seem like hate, but it's not.

IMO pig is a MGTOW disciple that actually likes and does well with many women. Most MGTOW men don't seem to date much, which is the big difference between them and PIG.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 523
Posted: 2/26/2018 5:27:04 AM

Stop and think for a moment, ok? Do you honestly believe I made a statement as bold as "I hate women", and it managed to not create an utter shitstorm here? Believe me, it wouldn't have gone unnoticed, and no one else is backing your claim. You *want* it to be true, but it's not.

IMO pig is a MGTOW disciple

I am familiar with MGTOW, of course, and have a general idea of what it's all about, but I've never really read up on it in depth. I have a feeling they're probably a bit too militant and over the top. Even though I may agree with many of their beliefs, there are probably some I don't. Not to mention, the idea of aligning myself with any sort of "group" is silly.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 524
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2018 11:10:07 AM

I've never really read up on it in depth. I have a feeling they're probably a bit too militant and over the top.

I have read up on MGTOW semi-recently to see what the complaints were about. The Concept seems fine, one that guys should have more of nowadays. But yeah, it is over-the-top -- drawn out of bitterness, with a big emphasis on the too-P.C. world when it comes to women. It's too much "I'm taking my ball and going home! Screw women! Figuratively!"
 cooldog65
Msg: 525
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2018 11:24:33 AM
IWMOW...I Went My Own Way. No group needed.
 spot4username
Msg: 526
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2018 5:20:44 PM
IDWIW I Do What I Want. Also no group needed.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 527
Posted: 2/26/2018 5:28:10 PM
Oh for Gawd's sake, nothin' wrong with PIG, and no, I have never thought he hated women..................he may hate scissors ...............but not women. .................Maybe women who run with scissors.
And Cooldog, you can go anyway /anywhere you wants................just remember how to get back here.

I'm thinking spot has the right idea.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 528
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2018 6:07:34 PM
Pig, I sincerely thought I read that. Even with misreading, I didn't think much of it, as you're entitled to your own opinion and the way you feel. You say I don't like men, and I've never said that. I'm not looking for you to hate women, why would I? It never benefits anyone to hate the opposite sex. I'm not looking for backup. If you say that's not how you feel, that's good enough.

Your gf Heather Locklear is in trouble. She apparently hit her bf and got arrested. Her brother called the cops on her. Then I think she assaulted responding cops. She still looked pretty good in her booking shot, sans makeup: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/26/heather-locklear-arrested-for-domestic-violence-attacking-police-officer-reports-say.html

CoolD, did you hit up the "gentlemen's club" last weekend?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 529
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:20:15 AM
Pig

I am familiar with MGTOW, of course, and have a general idea of what it's all about, but I've never really read up on it in depth. I have a feeling they're probably a bit too militant and over the top. Even though I may agree with many of their beliefs, there are probably some I don't. Not to mention, the idea of aligning myself with any sort of "group" is silly.

Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /'m?gta?/) is a mostly pseudonymous online community[2][3] supported by websites and social media presences[4] cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage.[5][6] The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere.[7]

According to the columnist Martin Daubney, members of the MGTOW community believe that legal and romantic entanglements with women fail a cost–benefit analysis and risk–benefit analysis.[10] Jeremy Nicholson, writing for Psychology Today, similarly described MGTOW as "guys who have been frustrated and punished to the point that they see no further incentive to relate [to dating] [...], they focus on making themselves happy".[11] Kay Hymowitz has stated that some self-identified MGTOW express discontent because they see women as hypergamous and manipulative.[12] The Business Insider reporter Dylan Love wrote a "fully-realized MGTOW (there are levels to it) is someone who shuns all relationships with women, short-term, long-term, romantic, and otherwise. He eventually shuns society as a whole."[13] Some MGTOW have many short-term casual relationships or engage in sex with prostitutes.[9] Celibacy, however, is also an option. A MGTOW that chooses celibacy over sex and relationships is said to be "going monk"[14] and some embrace maintaining their virginity.[15][16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

As they say, there are levels, but if you look at what Wiki says, it's pretty close.

But you don't have to belong to a group or even be aware of them to have similar beliefs. Behavior is developed from experience and then people with similar experiences often group together to reinforce what they believe. You being very independent have no desire to join a group.

BTW: The vocal members on ANY movement are too militant and over the top, it never fails to be true.

I think you are very militant about your beliefs/position on women, but I take your point about being called a disciple, poor choice of words on my part, like you I would never be willing to join or be thought of as a disciple of any group.
 ohenryx
Msg: 530
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:35:20 AM

NewYorker58
Your gf Heather Locklear is in trouble. She apparently hit her bf and got arrested. Her brother called the cops on her. Then I think she assaulted responding cops. She still looked pretty good in her booking shot, sans makeup:

Actually, I wouldn’t agree. That booking shot is pretty terrible, in my opinion. Now the one from 10 years ago looks MUCH better.

But then, we all looked much better 10 years ago, didn’t we? (smile)

dragonbytes
The vocal members on ANY movement are too militant and over the top, it never fails to be true.

I have observed the same phenomenon. It isn’t universally true, but comes very close. One of the reasons I don’t like to join groups or movement.

I tend to align myself with

spot4username
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 531
Posted: 3/1/2018 8:00:42 AM

I think you are very militant about your beliefs/position on women,

I believe I *can* be when it's actually called for, yes, but overall, I might be more inclined to think of it as strong and steadfast.

Actually, I wouldn’t agree. That booking shot is pretty terrible, in my opinion.

Yes, she looked very rough. When I met her in 1990, she looked incredible even with her Peter Pan haircut.
 cooldog65
Msg: 532
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 8:02:13 AM

spot4username

I'll align myself with this, too. Spot on...
 Belleatrix
Msg: 533
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:28:35 AM
"Sometimes you gotta play the fool, to fool the fool, who thinks they're fooling you"

I will tell you that it is not just men who mostly inquire about sex first, but women do too. A woman in her 40s told me that one of the things she first inquires about when she meets someone for the first time, is asking to see his genitals. If it does not have the potential to satisfy her, no more time is wasted. She explained that she needs to know what he is working with, because she is no little girl and there is no time to waste, let's take it out for a ride and figure out the rest. Go figure!

Guess what I did? lmao, I'm gonna leave it at that. But I will say, it gave rise to a relationship which lasted 1.5-2 years. So I can't say this method affected anything.

In the world of expectation of instant gratification is it really surprising that people want the path of least resistance? Sometimes the same thing has to happen over and over again, until the lesson is learned.

I don't mind men who want to know about sex first, as long as he doesn't mind talking about his finances first.....what's fair is fair. I like sex very much so, but not if your priority seems not attached to the person who I am. They do sell fleshlights after all, just the same as they sell dildos and vibrators for women, so if instant pleasure is the thing, there are other avenues.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 534
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:55:54 AM

IWMOW...I Went My Own Way. No group needed.

IMOMO -- I masturbate on my own. No group needed there either, although, as my Uncle Larry always said -- female walk-ins welcome. ;)

You say I don't like men, and I've never said that.

You've expressed that before. But also that you don't mind a little sausage pie now and again, either. Mixed results. But there is a difference between "I really don't like [that]", coupled with complaining about [that] VS "I hate [that]".

Your gf Heather Locklear is in trouble. She apparently hit her bf and got arrested. Her brother called the cops on her.

Her BF got arrested that night too for a DUI, and he's a convicted felon. But they knew each other from years past. So at least it wasn't a POF-induced incident. ;)

described MGTOW as "guys who have been frustrated and punished to the point that they see no further incentive to relate [to dating] [...], they focus on making themselves happy"

I can see something like that as a Temporary "off season" re-grouping, etc. But yeah, as pointed out, it goes too far... but that's how movements and getting an organization rolling will have to do sometimes. And people feed off each other, and it grows.

A woman in her 40s told me that one of the things she first inquires about when she meets someone for the first time, is asking to see his genitals.

Geez, and I thought rooting through a guy's closets to cap off a 1st date was bad! lol

If it does not have the potential to satisfy her, no more time is wasted.

Not that one couldn't get an assessment unerect, but, you certainly can get the wrong impression that way.

In the world of expectation of instant gratification is it really surprising that people want the path of least resistance?

Most people don't though, even if it is in their best interest. Especially most gals -- even ones not that hot or anything -- can get laid from any bar with patrons attending. Most, IMO, don't want the path of least resistance if it makes them look "easy" from any POV. Well, most guys don't care. ;)
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 535
Posted: 3/1/2018 2:51:42 PM
Thanks, Henry, I thought Heather Locklear's arrest photo was only a shade above Nick Nolte's classic. Of course, when you're getting booked...that's never the best time in your life. And if you were bright eyed and bushy tailed, you probably wouldn't have done whatcha did. Civil disobedience being the exception. And while I know this is going to get me flamed...HL was once married to upstanding citizen of the year Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. Label me judgemental, but...birds of a feather and all that.

"The vocal members on ANY movement are too militant and over the top, it never fails to be true."

>>>there's an old Oriental saying, how bright light and total darkness are opposites, yet both can keep you from seeing. Those who are the most vocal, are typically the most passionate--everyone else is on the couch or digging in their pocket to drop a dollar in the box so they feel better. And then there's another saying, be careful of the quiet ones--they're the ones planning :)

"In the world of expectation of instant gratification is it really surprising that people want the path of least resistance?"

>>>in a romance/sexual relationship, we want sex and friendship. hence that term, "boyfriend" or "girlfriend". But what percentage of each do we find more important? For example, if a fine ass trumps financial security, then maybe sex is 60% and friendship is 40%. Might as well cut to the chase, right? like the lady said...life is short, and its getting shorter at our age.

"IMOMO -- I masturbate on my own."

>>>don't even want to experience the secret hand shake of that group.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 536
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:06:26 PM

HL was once married to upstanding citizen of the year Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. Label me judgemental, but...birds of a feather and all that.

Tommy was also there when I met her, and he was cool to me, but he's still a scumbag. However, he's a saint compared to Vince Neil. Vince is the vilest piece of shit in the entire industry.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 537
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:19:59 PM
I used to be able to pick up "Dee Snider's House of Hair" Saturday nights on the radio...if I remember correctly, he had little good to say (and less he could say over public airwaves) when Neil wrote his tell-all book. didn't he brag about shagging someone's wife, and then there was the accident in his Pantera sports car where he killed someone?

maybe I've got it confused with someone else, but VN does seem to be the Teddy Kennedy of hair metal?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 538
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:32:56 PM
Yes. His drunken idiocy killed the drummer from Hanoi Rocks in a car crash back in 1984. He has also physically attacked guys working the soundboard, beat up women, and continued to drive drunk for many years after killing someone.

On top of it all, he can't sing. That's a fact, not an opinion. I have never seen *any* live performance of his from any era where the vocal melodies were anywhere close to the original recordings. His timing has always been terrible and he has never been able to remember all the lyrics.

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAixvk7zLlA
 HanoverFella
Msg: 539
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:53:20 PM
Mick Mars is the only one with musical talent in Motley Crüe, and one of the most underrated guitarists imho...🤘
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 540
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:11:03 PM

Mick Mars is the only one with musical talent in Motley Crüe, and one of the most underrated guitarists imho...🤘

Sadly, being in a band like Motley Crue is what has always gotten him overlooked. Had he been in a band that wasn't so "gimmick over substance", he probably would have been taken more seriously. He has composed some interesting and memorable riffs. Tommy is acceptable for what Motley Crue is. He's just a straightforward groove drummer, but very mediocre in the technical department.

Mick is the only actual "musician" in the band. No doubt.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 541
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:36:21 PM
Heather looks good for.......her age, no makeup, being loaded, assaulting her bf and mixing it up with the cops. She had a lot going on, LOL! Previous mugshot, not looking good with makeup on: https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/cfkxptk2izb2jm4j2f0n.jpg

Dee is a nice guy. He has motorcycle charity events. He rides in charity events with a friend of mine in NY.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >