Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 531
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?Page 22 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

I think you are very militant about your beliefs/position on women,

I believe I *can* be when it's actually called for, yes, but overall, I might be more inclined to think of it as strong and steadfast.

Actually, I wouldn’t agree. That booking shot is pretty terrible, in my opinion.

Yes, she looked very rough. When I met her in 1990, she looked incredible even with her Peter Pan haircut.
 cooldog65
Msg: 532
view profile
History
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 3/1/2018 8:02:13 AM

spot4username
IDWIW I Do What I Want. Also no group needed.

I'll align myself with this, too. Spot on...
 Belleatrix
Msg: 533
view profile
History
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:28:35 AM
"Sometimes you gotta play the fool, to fool the fool, who thinks they're fooling you"

I will tell you that it is not just men who mostly inquire about sex first, but women do too. A woman in her 40s told me that one of the things she first inquires about when she meets someone for the first time, is asking to see his genitals. If it does not have the potential to satisfy her, no more time is wasted. She explained that she needs to know what he is working with, because she is no little girl and there is no time to waste, let's take it out for a ride and figure out the rest. Go figure!

Guess what I did? lmao, I'm gonna leave it at that. But I will say, it gave rise to a relationship which lasted 1.5-2 years. So I can't say this method affected anything.

In the world of expectation of instant gratification is it really surprising that people want the path of least resistance? Sometimes the same thing has to happen over and over again, until the lesson is learned.

I don't mind men who want to know about sex first, as long as he doesn't mind talking about his finances first.....what's fair is fair. I like sex very much so, but not if your priority seems not attached to the person who I am. They do sell fleshlights after all, just the same as they sell dildos and vibrators for women, so if instant pleasure is the thing, there are other avenues.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 534
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:55:54 AM

IWMOW...I Went My Own Way. No group needed.

IMOMO -- I masturbate on my own. No group needed there either, although, as my Uncle Larry always said -- female walk-ins welcome. ;)

You say I don't like men, and I've never said that.

You've expressed that before. But also that you don't mind a little sausage pie now and again, either. Mixed results. But there is a difference between "I really don't like [that]", coupled with complaining about [that] VS "I hate [that]".

Your gf Heather Locklear is in trouble. She apparently hit her bf and got arrested. Her brother called the cops on her.

Her BF got arrested that night too for a DUI, and he's a convicted felon. But they knew each other from years past. So at least it wasn't a POF-induced incident. ;)

described MGTOW as "guys who have been frustrated and punished to the point that they see no further incentive to relate [to dating] [...], they focus on making themselves happy"

I can see something like that as a Temporary "off season" re-grouping, etc. But yeah, as pointed out, it goes too far... but that's how movements and getting an organization rolling will have to do sometimes. And people feed off each other, and it grows.

A woman in her 40s told me that one of the things she first inquires about when she meets someone for the first time, is asking to see his genitals.

Geez, and I thought rooting through a guy's closets to cap off a 1st date was bad! lol

If it does not have the potential to satisfy her, no more time is wasted.

Not that one couldn't get an assessment unerect, but, you certainly can get the wrong impression that way.

In the world of expectation of instant gratification is it really surprising that people want the path of least resistance?

Most people don't though, even if it is in their best interest. Especially most gals -- even ones not that hot or anything -- can get laid from any bar with patrons attending. Most, IMO, don't want the path of least resistance if it makes them look "easy" from any POV. Well, most guys don't care. ;)
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 535
Posted: 3/1/2018 2:51:42 PM
Thanks, Henry, I thought Heather Locklear's arrest photo was only a shade above Nick Nolte's classic. Of course, when you're getting booked...that's never the best time in your life. And if you were bright eyed and bushy tailed, you probably wouldn't have done whatcha did. Civil disobedience being the exception. And while I know this is going to get me flamed...HL was once married to upstanding citizen of the year Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. Label me judgemental, but...birds of a feather and all that.

"The vocal members on ANY movement are too militant and over the top, it never fails to be true."

>>>there's an old Oriental saying, how bright light and total darkness are opposites, yet both can keep you from seeing. Those who are the most vocal, are typically the most passionate--everyone else is on the couch or digging in their pocket to drop a dollar in the box so they feel better. And then there's another saying, be careful of the quiet ones--they're the ones planning :)

"In the world of expectation of instant gratification is it really surprising that people want the path of least resistance?"

>>>in a romance/sexual relationship, we want sex and friendship. hence that term, "boyfriend" or "girlfriend". But what percentage of each do we find more important? For example, if a fine ass trumps financial security, then maybe sex is 60% and friendship is 40%. Might as well cut to the chase, right? like the lady said...life is short, and its getting shorter at our age.

"IMOMO -- I masturbate on my own."

>>>don't even want to experience the secret hand shake of that group.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 536
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:06:26 PM

HL was once married to upstanding citizen of the year Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. Label me judgemental, but...birds of a feather and all that.

Tommy was also there when I met her, and he was cool to me, but he's still a scumbag. However, he's a saint compared to Vince Neil. Vince is the vilest piece of shit in the entire industry.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 537
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:19:59 PM
I used to be able to pick up "Dee Snider's House of Hair" Saturday nights on the radio...if I remember correctly, he had little good to say (and less he could say over public airwaves) when Neil wrote his tell-all book. didn't he brag about shagging someone's wife, and then there was the accident in his Pantera sports car where he killed someone?

maybe I've got it confused with someone else, but VN does seem to be the Teddy Kennedy of hair metal?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 538
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:32:56 PM
Yes. His drunken idiocy killed the drummer from Hanoi Rocks in a car crash back in 1984. He has also physically attacked guys working the soundboard, beat up women, and continued to drive drunk for many years after killing someone.

On top of it all, he can't sing. That's a fact, not an opinion. I have never seen *any* live performance of his from any era where the vocal melodies were anywhere close to the original recordings. His timing has always been terrible and he has never been able to remember all the lyrics.

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAixvk7zLlA
 HanoverFella
Msg: 539
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:53:20 PM
Mick Mars is the only one with musical talent in Motley Crüe, and one of the most underrated guitarists imho...🤘
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 540
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:11:03 PM

Mick Mars is the only one with musical talent in Motley Crüe, and one of the most underrated guitarists imho...🤘

Sadly, being in a band like Motley Crue is what has always gotten him overlooked. Had he been in a band that wasn't so "gimmick over substance", he probably would have been taken more seriously. He has composed some interesting and memorable riffs. Tommy is acceptable for what Motley Crue is. He's just a straightforward groove drummer, but very mediocre in the technical department.

Mick is the only actual "musician" in the band. No doubt.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 541
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:36:21 PM
Heather looks good for.......her age, no makeup, being loaded, assaulting her bf and mixing it up with the cops. She had a lot going on, LOL! Previous mugshot, not looking good with makeup on: https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/cfkxptk2izb2jm4j2f0n.jpg

Dee is a nice guy. He has motorcycle charity events. He rides in charity events with a friend of mine in NY.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 542
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2018 3:37:46 AM
Why do men think about it?!....been many occasions that I have been asked from woman without even prodding....never when I'm out have I been looking for sex.....#1...disease #2...nuts...#3...traps....but in saying that there are many who think between their legs....I would rather watch a movie and take a chance building a relationship than do the quicky thing!...lol
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 543
Posted: 3/6/2018 4:07:55 PM
Enjoy my ass :) And that's how Vince Neil is live. I'd say he lost it, but...

I will admit, no one looks good for a mug shot. That's why they call it mug, you looked like you got mugged :) And your friends try to put it on their coffee mugs. The other photo does look more bright eyed and bushy tailed.

why do old pharts think about sex? what else should they think about, if she can keep up on the golf course? Wherever he grabs his shaft, his mind is on his stroke.
 ohenryx
Msg: 544
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2018 10:19:27 AM

MachIMustangII
I will admit, no one looks good for a mug shot. That's why they call it mug, you looked like you got mugged :) And your friends try to put it on their coffee mugs.

Try to put it on their coffee mugs? What kind of friends do you have anyway? Methinks you need some new friends!

MachIMustangII
why do old pharts think about sex? what else should they think about, if she can keep up on the golf course? Wherever he grabs his shaft, his mind is on his stroke.

Bad. Really bad. A total groaner. Go sit in the corner for the rest of the class.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 545
how do you make sex last? make the pants first.
Posted: 3/7/2018 10:50:14 AM
"what kind of friends do you have?"

>>>you heard the saying, a friend answers the phone to post your bail, and a good friend is with you in the jail cell?

:)

but yeah, someone putting my mug shot on their coffee cup, is certainly what we call, "***hole buddy". That person who knows you well enough to know what buttons can be pushed, and what ones to stay away from.

"go sit in the corner for the rest of the class"

>>>Class? who said I had any class?

well, back when I was in school, I had it.

The longest, hardest thing I ever experienced...math class.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 546
Posted: 3/7/2018 11:16:00 AM

MachIMustangII
I will admit, no one looks good for a mug shot. That's why they call it mug, you looked like you got mugged :) And your friends try to put it on their coffee mugs.

Try to put it on their coffee mugs? What kind of friends do you have anyway? Methinks you need some new friends!

MachIMustangII

Bad. Really bad. A total groaner. Go sit in the corner for the rest of the class.

How 'bout a slow boat to 'Go Away Island'!?!

hahahaha

j/k
 south_city
Msg: 547
Posted: 3/8/2018 8:22:05 AM

A woman in her 40s told me that one of the things she first inquires about when she meets someone for the first time, is asking to see his genitals. If it does not have the potential to satisfy her, no more time is wasted. She explained that she needs to know what he is working with, because she is no little girl and there is no time to waste, let's take it out for a ride and figure out the rest. Go figure!

Was it hard? LOL. If not, then that can be misleading. A flaccid penis can sometimes shrink when a man is cold or he just took a shower prior to a date.
 cooldog65
Msg: 548
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 8:26:54 AM
^^^ Some people are show-ers and some are grow-ers.

How 'bout a slow boat to 'Go Away Island'!?!

A three hour tour...a three hour tour.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 549
Posted: 3/8/2018 8:44:28 AM
^^^hahaha

Love it~ I must admit I've seen every episode of Gilligan's Island<<< probably twice!
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 550
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 10:16:08 AM

A flaccid penis can sometimes shrink when a man is cold or he just took a shower prior to a date.

"I WAS IN THE POOL !"
"I WAS IN THE POOL !"

-George Costanza
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 551
Posted: 3/8/2018 10:19:16 AM

A flaccid penis can sometimes shrink when a man is cold or he just took a shower prior to a date.

"I WAS IN THE POOL !"
"I WAS IN THE POOL !"

-George Costanza

Sure you were, George.
Sure you were...

hahahaha
 Belleatrix
Msg: 552
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 10:49:55 AM

Was it hard? LOL. If not, then that can be misleading. A flaccid penis can sometimes shrink when a man is cold or he just took a shower prior to a date.

Yes, it was hard. When I made the request, it must have "raised" interest.

I am familiar with how disappointing a penis looks when flaccid, lol, I wouldn't have judged him on that, I would have helped the cause so I can obtain final results, lol
 NewYorker58
Msg: 553
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 12:39:33 PM
Panda, if I still lived in NY, I'd want to double date and watch you in action☺
 NewYorker58
Msg: 554
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 12:40:13 PM
Pander, if I still lived in NY, I'd want to double date and watch you in action☺
 Belleatrix
Msg: 555
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 2:49:44 PM

Pander, if I still lived in NY, I'd want to double date and watch you in action☺

I don't think you're ready, lol

I'm not shy, and while I'm not an extrovert, my wit does not allow the acceptance of unchallenged bs. So its either you will not want to be anywhere without me ever again, or you'll want to never be around me again.

I've challenged the bs thrown at me by dates because well.......I present as I am in real life, I'm not there to impress anyone.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >