Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 554
view profile
History
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?Page 24 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Pander, if I still lived in NY, I'd want to double date and watch you in action☺
 Belleatrix
Msg: 555
view profile
History
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 3/8/2018 2:49:44 PM

Pander, if I still lived in NY, I'd want to double date and watch you in action☺

I don't think you're ready, lol

I'm not shy, and while I'm not an extrovert, my wit does not allow the acceptance of unchallenged bs. So its either you will not want to be anywhere without me ever again, or you'll want to never be around me again.

I've challenged the bs thrown at me by dates because well.......I present as I am in real life, I'm not there to impress anyone.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >