Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > look at my profile please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 26
view profile
History
A second Even Third option need on my profile pleasePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

since I last asked for people option on my profile way back in 2015 nothing has change, still single and not getting any or very little message.

No surprise there.
Not that it's your fault.
Online dating has continued sliding downhill since 2015 to get to its pathetic position today.

It says your join date was 2008.
Were you getting any interest back then?
2008 was still in the glory days of online dating.
Even with never having a photo on a dating site profile, I was getting a lot of participation from women back then....messages, meets, dates, etc.
Now, my inbox gathers cobwebs, too.

I've even try gasp upgrading, yes I payed as so called you are meant to get 3x as many messages.

Well, despite the claims from sites, upgrade or no upgrade, if women overall are just not participating as fully as they used to, messages will still be few and far between..

Unless you are a 6 foot tall male model driving a $1.4 million Ferrari LaFerrari.

Best of luck.
 Indiallias1111
Msg: 27
A second Even Third option need on my profile please
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:30:05 PM
I feel in first sentence instead of saying 'Do you know who I am?' would be better to say like, Hi I love life and meeting people and Dj in a group called **** Is great fun and love meeting new people.

(Do you know who I am, I'm DJ Yoda an Radio Airwaves Internet DJ. I have a great social life and would like to share with someone special.)

Below post is a red flag let others judge you whether shy or not. Recommend deleting.
(I am a bit shy but once I'm comfortable I definitely come out of my shell)

good luck hope you find the one.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > look at my profile please