Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > LOW INCOME EARNERS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ozsealady1
Msg: 125
LOW INCOME EARNERSPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Ascasual..... Your comments work both ways.
And yes please use correct spelling when hurling insults.

Most of the men I date earn less than me.
Including the man I am having dinner with tonight.

Hence I 'always' offer to pay my share and often pay the lot.
Also when I am suggesting I choose inexpensive or free activities.

My note to myself is that I intend to NEVER support a man again.
He MUST have a job and be able to cover his own expenses.
Loans I have foolishly made in the past are not repaid.

Of course whenever I say something is impossible it generally happens immediately afterward.
 ascasualasitgets
Msg: 126
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 11/22/2014 1:46:00 PM
oh no, whatever will I do. I havr madd a speeling errer. oh gee wiz.
Yoy don't cast pearls before swine, i reserve "nice" for those that earn, deserve and appreciate it. that would be.... no one here. don't be so narssasistic as to think you should be spoken to in a way that dosen't offend your delicate feelings. opinions: the world's full of the, get over yourself
 ozsealady1
Msg: 127
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 11/22/2014 6:00:24 PM
Ascasual......

Thank you.
You demonstrated my point with eloquence.
 RockLonghair
Msg: 128
view profile
History
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 11/23/2014 1:35:05 AM
You are not doing anything special for the man because you are having sex with him, you are equal, after all he is giving it to you. To feel you should be "remunerated", (given "monetary" compensation) makes you appear as his PROSTITUTE, not his woman, especially you considering it's trouble. This why woman are thought to give love a bad name. It is your type that cause men to think as such. As for domestic work, I cook, clean and wash for myself, I always have. If both work, share it, if one works the other should be compensated for it. Also, "cos" is not word.
RockLonghair
 i8pineapple
Msg: 129
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 11/24/2014 11:02:39 PM
If you want to meet low income earners, just catch a bus or train. Myself, I dont really like them that much, they're always going on about having no money. And they get all jealous of people that do have money. And they smell bad, and they vote for the greens.
 number_1
Msg: 130
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 12/1/2014 3:33:22 PM
So far all the female comments, bar a few, sound like whining self righteous professional victims. It's so sad, why would you carry on like people owe you anything? This is the reason why Aussie men marry foreigners, they're humans and not the monsters that Aussie women have **stardised themselves into with their posined sense of rationality
 AbbieF
Msg: 131
view profile
History
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 1/9/2015 12:40:58 AM
It's not so much about income as what people find acceptable. I live in a low socioeconomic area and spent time retraining to be employed in a profession that I love. Although my income has doubled,I still shop and live watching my pennies, I just have a few to spare nowadays.

People have judged me on where I live, the fact that I refuse to shop at the 'must have' stores as well as the possessions that I do or don't have. I know some guys wouldn't date me based upon the above, I probably wouldn't fit into their world if they expected a champagne girl - I am not her. I once dated a guy who wasn't working, it was difficult for both of us because he felt he had to earn his keep and I felt I had another body to support when it came to activities that he couldn't afford, it was a stress for both of us.

On the same token, despite income, I now would not date someone who wasn't on a similar fiscal level to myself - not so much earnings as position and perspective. If I am going to work to maintain my lifestyle I would expect to be in a relationship with someone in a similar position. I want to be able to converse and interact on similar levels whether that be scrubbing around a fishing hole or dining first class, to have the means and personal capabilities to do so, regardless of income.
 petula1908
Msg: 132
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 2/8/2015 9:19:52 PM
number 1
How are you doing as a smoker, with no car, obviously an unfit body, and self employed which can translate to no steady job? How many foreign girls are inundating you with requests? Foreign women who are coming from poor countries will marry for immigration and a better life. Just about any bloke will do, from what I have seen, especially if he marries her. She can leave him eventually and get all the benefits. So yes, you go for that.

And like the other guy, if you are going to insult Australian women at least learn how to spell. lol!
 quofan1966
Msg: 133
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 3/13/2015 6:21:03 PM
I wouldn't care where someone lived or how much they made....a job is a job nowadays.
 sweetcandyman72
Msg: 134
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 5/12/2015 10:28:10 AM
I do not earn alot (around the eighty k mark ) but my last partner was a single mother with 3 kids who did not work and probably never hold down a job due to medical issues. I knew once we declared we would all living off my wage. dam deadcrap fathers who did not pay child support but we knew that was the situation.
well I have to admit that in future I would prefer someone who did earn a wage off some sort. not a government handout as I will need help if we ever get to that situation again. helps with mortgages etc
 IceMann64
Msg: 135
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 5/14/2015 7:38:52 AM
sweetcandyman72 wrote:

well I have to admit that in future I would prefer someone who did earn a wage off some sort. not a government handout as I will need help if we ever get to that situation again. helps with mortgages etc

I haven't looked at your profile, but from what you wrote I'm assuming you don't live in Australia. In this country, a single mum with three kids, and on welfare, is making more than a working class man, and she doesn't pay tax. If your woman wasn't showing you the money, its not because she didn't have it. It's because she was squireling it away into a secret bank account....preparing for the day when she monkey branches onto a man who earns more than you do, or awaiting that you kick her ass to the gutter when you realize she is using you.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 136
view profile
History
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 5/14/2015 10:54:21 PM
I am sure there are many women who judge a man by his job and his earning capacity. I know I would want a man who is financially comfortable and has at least as much as me. Successful men are happier, have a better lifestyle and usually more intelligent and educated and naturally are more attractive to a woman. That is the way it is. Women are wanted for their looks basically and is that fair??? It is the way life is.
 foreverbelieving79
Msg: 137
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 9/6/2015 5:34:26 PM
I find it offensive that I had to list my income range, yet women can select "prefer not to say" for things like "Do you want children?"
 gingerosity
Msg: 138
view profile
History
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 9/7/2015 3:19:07 AM
^^^ Select the lowest income bracket as a weeding tool, regardless of actual income. As if you'd want to meet anyone superficial enough to select by that and stupid enough to think that people are going to tell the truth about it on here. Be thankful that they weed themselves out and save you the bother.

Men can prefer not to say for children too.
 quofan1966
Msg: 139
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 9/18/2015 6:45:37 PM
As long as they had a job,car and roof over their head..i wouldn't care.Its the person you go out with not what they have or haven't got....
 kalasmontreal
Msg: 140
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 5/22/2016 3:39:09 PM
That's how it is, you either complain about it or learn to play the game
 spankermcspankerton
Msg: 141
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 8/8/2016 4:57:08 AM
well if you look at the way girls are raised it has alot to do with it.
ask a six year old girl what do you want to be when you grow up?
they will say i want to be a nurse,a vet,a doctor etc
ask a 14 year old what they want to be when they grow up and the answer is
i want to marry a vet,a doctor etc
i used to have succesful businesses and quite alot of money
all destroyed by money hungry women who viewed marriage as a career not
a relationship
 me-1981
Msg: 142
view profile
History
LOW INCOME EARNERS
Posted: 12/1/2016 6:17:19 PM
it would be great if there was some way to match up low incomers on this site. i'd like to meet a woman who is as broke as i am.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > LOW INCOME EARNERS