Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lateef7842
Msg: 48
view profile
History
What is it about disability?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hey Tigress

OK everyone, stop the man bashing. Women (girls) do it too. I get that question quite often. Sometimes, they'll ask that before they ask my name. I have one of two answers:

A. If I think she's cute, I'll say "My van is parked outside. I could show you better than I could tell you."

B. If I don't think she's cute, I'll say, "Depends on how much you're willing to spend."

Yes, I know both answers are slimy. But, if they have enough nerve to ask me that question without knowing me, then they get what they deserve. In other words,"You pays your money. You takes your chances."

In some ways women are worse than men because they feel like they can go farther. Last time I went out, some girl just puts grabs my head and pushes it into her breast. Of course this was done shortly after she whispers in my ear, "I'm not a slut or a prostitute, but I'd love to give you a lap dance." Needless to say, she was drunk at the time. No, "Hello, what's your name?" or "Hi, my name is ..." Just straight to sexual molestation of the guy in the wheelchair. I get that kind of behavior almost every time I go to a bar or a club. Good times.

But, I have to say, when it's all said and done, I have fun with it. I don't really find it offensive. Just annoying sometimes. But, I realize things are different for a man. Sometimes, what women find offensive or degrading, a man may think is funny or even attractive. My best advice is to grow a thick skin, figure out a response for those situations that conveys your distaste for their utter lack of tact, and try to have fun with it at the other person's expense. Here's one for you;

Man: "Can you have sex?"
You: "No thank you. I prefer men."
Man: "I am a man."
You; "No. A man wouldn't ask me that question."

See what I mean. You put him in his place, while teaching him a lesson. Plus, you and your girlfriends get to laugh at the dumb look on his face. Good times! Above all else, don't take these things too seriously. Have fun and take care my sister.
Lateef
 Scott Norman
Msg: 51
view profile
History
What is it about disability?
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:23:21 PM
There are angles, reaches, directions to the Pentagrams of social realities. I have to be militant about my disability because of the social/legal politics. I REALLY have to sue agencies or DIE. It isn't about self-pity, it's a fight for justice. And maybe get some doors open for other folks with Hidden Disabilities before the System kills them.
 Scott Norman
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 2:16:54 PM
Some folks consider me asexual, especially on the question of sex with a "normal" woman. (Actually, "Normal" is a setting on a washing machine.) Once whaen describing the "Great Love of My Life," I described, quite respectfully, how she looked. Among other things, I mentioned perfectly cone-shaped breasts. The person to whom I was speaking asked me how I knew...
 trevor_c
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/8/2008 2:31:26 PM
dont know lol.....whats to say about it
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >