Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 50
When does it change from dating to a relationship?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
When he lets you wear his favorite Abercrombie & Fitch shirt. . . .

When he wakes up early to watch you sleep. . . .

When he automatically reaches back for your hand when you go for a walk. . . .

When you skip desert so you can get back to the motel room. . . .

When he lets you try out an eggplant recipe on him. And smiles. (He hates eggplants). . . .

When you can take a five day road trip, and everyone's smiling at the end of it. . . .

When. . . .

Ah, heck -- *you* know when, doncha?

arwen52
Msg: 51
view profile
History
When does it change from dating to a relationship?
Posted: 7/31/2008 7:32:07 PM
For women: after the second date. For men: after the second decade.
 c_deacon
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 1:23:21 PM
You think?????

I know many women that view sex that same way men do, just end up in the same place using a different road.

There are those that are sexual, but not in a relationship, such as fwb's, and others that are just together when feasible or possible with the way their lives are put together.

Some are long distance and see each other when possible, but because of the time between visits, might have others in their lives as well.

OT.......I believe that when you decide that you are exclusive totally is when you take the dating part out of it, and become a an exclusive relationship.

There are some that you date and have a relationship with, but you are not exclusive for whatever reasons exist.

I also know some that are married, but sex has stopped and yet they still have a relationship because of the children involved, finances, etc., and they keep going for those reasons.

With this in mind, the relationship part starts and finishes with the both of you being on the same page together, and communicating it openly and honestly.

Just my opinion......
 Nao_Namorado
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/1/2008 2:15:27 PM
Imagine how many of these questions would vaporize into the miasma if we humans weren't tempted to label every freakin' thing. As if just enjoying the fact that you've someone to spend time with--who cares if every moment isn't torture-analyzed, and that each phase doesn't have a formal name, or convey mystical meaning--isn't satisfaction enough.
 deere rancher
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/3/2008 8:20:48 AM
gee , oldsoul
you make it sound like it so hard to find a man to have sex with you , with no strings attached,
is that really the case ? i hardly think so
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/3/2008 10:22:43 AM

....Somewhere between that first kiss and him unloading all his stuff into your bathroom medicine cabinet

...maeflowers
 yankeefan66
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/9/2008 3:48:45 PM
Depends on the definition of the 2 words inside the minds of the 2 people..
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >