Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shoulderlegs
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Colloidal silverPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You DO realise that if you use too much colloidal silver, it will turn your skin BLUE!?
 Phoebus2k9
Msg: 4
Colloidal silver
Posted: 4/18/2008 6:16:22 AM
Yes but if you know how he turned blue and he had been making his own silver drink for over 13yrs and thats how long it took and he was drinks like 2-3 glasses a day from what i can remember. yout not meant to be drinking that much and if you do it for 13yrs everyday like him then you will turn blue of course and its seemed to happen from being exposed to sun.

Trust me you will get the hint of blue from over usage of this drink. like anything you over do...negative side effects come with it...
 gary2beach
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Colloidal silver
Posted: 8/20/2009 2:22:57 PM
I have used CS on an as needed basis for 13 years and swear by it for both illness, burns, scrapes and cuts.

As to the person who gets his at 15 or more parts per million, trust me, excess amounts over the recomennded 3-5 parts per Mil do not help nor cure faster.

Below is an excerpt from a document I have and aanyone who wishes can contact me and I will forward it to them.

How It Works
The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or any other single celled pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme, its chemical lung, so to say. Within a few minutes, the pathogen suffocates and dies, and is cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy beneficial enzymes, colloidal silver leaves these tissue-cell enzymes intact, as they are radically different from the enzymes of primitive single-celled life. Thus colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans, reptiles, plants and all multi-celled living matter.

Product Quality
Many brands of colloidal silver are inferior. The highest grade is produced by the electro-colloidal / non-chemical method where the silver particles and water have been colloided, i.e., dispersed within and bound to each other by an electric current. The super-fine silver particles are suspended indefinitely in demineralized water. The ideal color of colloidal silver is a golden yellow. Darker colors indicate larger silver particles that tend to collect at the bottom of the container and are not true colloids. If a product contains a stabilizer or lists trace elements other than silver, or if it needs to be shaken, it is inferior. If a product requires refrigeration, some other ingredient is present that could spoil. The container and dropper must be glass, as plastic cannot preserve the silver in liquid suspension for any length of time. Some brands with high concentrations of silver may actually not be completely safe. High concentrations of silver do not kill disease germs more effectively than the safe range of 3 to 5 parts per million (ppm.).
 Twill348
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Colloidal silver
Posted: 8/20/2009 3:29:39 PM
There is mild silver protein, which is used for an eye wash for newborns, and any topical treatment for infections or sores. So much for silver "not working".

Best water filter I ever had, was one with a silver disc, that was one fine filter.

I heard a guy on the radio, years ago, selling MSP (mild silver protein). The particles in colloidial silver are too big, the ones in MSP are bonded to a protein, making it MUCH smaller. Smaller is better. Anyone know where I can get MSP?
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >