Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gerald
Msg: 198
view profile
History
oral sex on womenPage 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
A man that truly enjoys preforming oral sex on a woman should be in tune with her moans and movement to know if he is doing it right. And if all else fails, Man up and ask " Baby how can I make this a plesurable moment for you?" Listen and do exactly what she says. (the problem is that 50% of women do know their body well enough to tell a man what is pleasurable to her)
 bigbob222
Msg: 203
view profile
History
oral sex on women
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:19:18 AM
most women wont meet me as im not their type due to me being short. but the women who are smart and realize nice guys are in all shapes and sizes every woman ive ever been with said too bad their isnt an online site that says you are good at pleasing your woman orally. ive never had a woman not climax this way. i hated it when i was married but pardon the pun ive aquired a taste to doing it and if im involved with someone i love doing it to them time and time again. it makes me happy when they climax this way. short people make good lovers LOL!

bigbob222
Msg: 204
view profile
History
oral sex on women
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:21:16 AM
its true some women fake but some cant fake and my ex g/f used to get so wet she left a mess pardon the pun LOL. u cant fake an orgasim when u r that wet this way. boy do i miss her but that was years ago. move forward i always say. lol
 compleat_man
Msg: 208
oral sex on women
Posted: 1/20/2009 11:40:22 AM
what you have to know:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=--UnhE2YwWw

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hFNIrRAfuV0

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8vI9YvjON7Y

(might disturb those with 'sensitive ears' )
 umsumsumsums
Msg: 210
oral sex on women
Posted: 1/20/2009 11:59:30 AM
i need to go find my guy ....grrrrr.....
 hopeforlove69
Msg: 214
oral sex on women
Posted: 1/21/2009 10:02:01 AM
I for one love giving oral on my partner. My last GF would beg me to go down on her, and then beg me not to stop. I love the aroma and taste of a lady. I would tease her, just get her to the brink then slow down, let her build up again, then slow down, I would do this serveral times until she would exploded on my face. She was also a woman who had vaginal ejactulation and I would just drink her juices in. Oh what an experience. After that she would be begging me to F*** her, it's the best sex I have ever had.

Micckk
Msg: 216
oral sex on women
Posted: 1/21/2009 2:47:53 PM
But if it's good, then you might as well take up residence and think about filing property taxes on that ass.

I like your style darlin .........very funny
 ohio07
Msg: 224
oral sex on women
Posted: 1/28/2009 7:14:02 PM
If you know how to use your toungue and your "magic fingers", they will BEG you for the rest of you. Jeez, if I do it just right, the woman attacks me with a vigor and absolute passion that makes me raise my game to the next level. Don't think women are the only ones who enjoy and get something out of finger and oral play... Once you master these tools, they are quite effective and are essential to a great, mutual, sexual ecstasy. The benefits don't stop with just her, if you do it right. Sometimes this is all that's needed to unlock the keys to her ultimate passion. Don't be shy. Your having sex. If she wants it, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose... If you reciprocate, so will she, in my experience.
 ByronHayes
Msg: 232
oral sex on women
Posted: 2/4/2009 7:42:37 AM
I love, love, love, love, LOVE pleasing women orally. Cunnilingus, analingus, foot fetish, toe fetish, you name it. I can go for hours on end and don't even want any reciprocation. Now that that's established, my question is why are women so freaked out when men talk about that? I realize they enjoy it and nothing can possibly bring greater pleasure than the thought that the man (or woman in cases) who's performing is totally in love with giving it!
 ilovetoshop
Msg: 236
oral sex on women
Posted: 5/2/2009 3:59:20 PM
seriosly oral sex is better than the actual act ...its ****en awesome!!!!!wut can i say ..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 238
oral sex on women
Posted: 5/8/2009 7:57:23 AM
I don't think men are "clueless" at all! I think men need us to express what feels good and what could be changed up a little. Just because we women all have vaginas, does not mean we all like it the same way! COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR LOVER. :O)

I said this before...will say it again...not all men like the same oral sex technique on THEM, either. Some like the focus deep down on the underside of the shaft, some prefer the head, and for others the balls will make them bust! Why would WE all like the same thing?? Some of us can barely handle our clits being touched, much less sucked and licked and swirled...some of us need a little finger/tongue/toy penetration at the same time...so we have to tell them what feels great, otherwise they are stuck using the same technique on us, as their last lover.
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 248
oral sex on women
Posted: 7/1/2009 11:52:16 AM
IF SHE LUK GUD I GET TURNED ON FROM THINKIN ABOUT DOIN IT
 karsmith5594
Msg: 250
oral sex on women
Posted: 7/1/2009 3:49:39 PM
I didn't read all the responses, but I feel that I'm possible the only one who doesn't like a guy to go down on me. I went out with a guy who, before anything else, started licking me and really made me uncomfortable. It was after a day at work, and needless to say, I didn't feel the freshest. I finally said that I really wanted him inside me, just to get him to stop the oral. Even though I told him many times (after he asked) that I absolutely loved his fingers down there and feel I can have an orgasm that way, he doesn't seem to want to do it. He just continues to lick.
 ohio07
Msg: 252
oral sex on women
Posted: 7/1/2009 8:19:52 PM
Everybody is diiferent and the problem is once somebody finds something that works for their last GF, they think that's all they have to do.

One girl loved oral, some just could get off by fingerplay and fisting; while I had one girl who said that she only came in a certain position for intercourse and no other way.

You simply have to talk about your history, what you like, and what you'd be willing to try... You never know what could happen and both of you may be pleasantly surprised Or sadly understimulated

But if you both communicate and are willing to not give up, you can both find what works for both of you. It just takes patience, relaxation and an undying effort to please.
 uniqueness07
Msg: 253
oral sex on women
Posted: 7/1/2009 8:34:23 PM
We all have feelings and needs to be taken care of......a women should enjoy ot as much as possible,.......i really enjoy giving women orgasms,...{oral sex to a women} I am dam good st it.... and i know it....it is about pleaseing the women...making her felling out of control and enjoying climaxing over and over again. i enjoy giving her that rush...i is a turn for me to do this..... so ladies if you need a little something extra.
smile.......... romeopc
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 254
view profile
History
oral sex on women
Posted: 3/18/2010 4:25:29 PM

Here's a question ...do more white people like oral sex than black people ? i love it myself but not many black people openly talk about it as much as the white people i hear talking about it

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I love receiving and I love giving it too.

However, I remember reading a study that Playboy magazine did in the early 1990s on the subject. The outcome was that white males gave oral sex much more frequently than black males did, and black females gave oral sex more than white females (don't remember the percentages).

Donnchadh
Msg: 255
view profile
History
oral sex on women
Posted: 3/26/2010 7:34:21 AM
Ladies....

If you have an orgasm from receiving oral sex, is it different from a vaginal orgasm?
How? Did you reach a peak, or were you on an orgasmic plateau?
When you are with a new partner, did he perform oral sex automatically as part of his love-making?
Or did you have to give hints, clues, or outright suggestions that he should give oral sex?
It he give oral sex the first time you have intercourse, or did happen later on?
How long would a man give you oral sex? Did you left wanting more? Not completely satisfying?
Did you have to give him oral sex first before he would return the favor?
Did you have to instruct him on how to give oral sex?
Do you feel uncomfortable (emotionally) receiving oral sex?
Do mature women (over 50 years old) enjoy oral sex as much as they did when they were younger? Less?

Donnchadh
 namrael
Msg: 258
oral sex on women
Posted: 3/26/2010 12:12:07 PM
If you have an orgasm from receiving oral sex, is it different from a vaginal orgasm?
How? Did you reach a peak, or were you on an orgasmic plateau?

I've never had a vaginal orgasm. I've had orgasms that involved penetration, but my orgasms thus far have always originated in my clit. It does make a difference whether there is also penetration involved; this tends to make orgasms stronger as it gives those muscles additional stimulation while they spasm around a partner's c*ck. Either way, it's usually a single peak, and I also rarely come from oral sex.

When you are with a new partner, did he perform oral sex automatically as part of his love-making?

Most of them have, yes.

Or did you have to give hints, clues, or outright suggestions that he should give oral sex?

I'll ask for it if I want it any given time and he doesn't seem to be headed that way. Most of my partners have really enjoyed doing it and so I've rarely had to ask because I'm generally getting plenty. I've hinted before as well.

It he give oral sex the first time you have intercourse, or did happen later on?

Most of my partners have gone down on me prior to the first time we've had intercourse (typically in the same session, but sometimes before that).

How long would a man give you oral sex? Did you left wanting more? Not completely satisfying?

I had one partner who rarely went down on me (though he sure did love his blow jobs) and the few times he did, spent only a couple minutes doing it. That was dissatisfying. Generally, they'll go for about ten or fifteen minutes unless I tell them I want them to f*ck me now.

Did you have to give him oral sex first before he would return the favor?

I think guys have nearly always gone down on me before I have on them.

Did you have to instruct him on how to give oral sex?

Rarely. And the guys who've been better at oral sex are attentive enough to figure out based on my reactions what works for me (which is good, because when someone goes down on me, I've not paid much attention to the actual technique).

Do you feel uncomfortable (emotionally) receiving oral sex?

Not at all!

Do mature women (over 50 years old) enjoy oral sex as much as they did when they were younger? Less?

I suspect, as in all these things, that it depends on the woman. That said, women typically get more in touch with their sexuality as they get older, so I'd imagine, if anything, they'd trend toward enjoying it more.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >