Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jmmevolve
Msg: 84
Plenty of fishPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Perhaps we get out of it what we put in? I do find that few in my age group are willing to 'take a chance on love' or friendship. After all, if a meeting does not reap the love of your life, it sure can mean a new friend.

I just spent over a year of my time and energy getting to know someone who wasn't the match I wanted, but they are a friend. He called every day and kept in touch - woman like that - and we shared our lives for a time. Thankfully he found a love for his life.

Expectations can be a killer to good relationships.
 jmmevolve
Msg: 85
Plenty of fish
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:11:08 AM
BTW Taking a Chance on Love is a song. Perhaps we can all put our laments to music. lol

Every relationships - no matter what label we apply - is about love in some of its dressings up or down. Friendship, companionship, soul mates, mutual attraction, call it what you will - but figure out exactly what you want before expecting someone else's label to help you.
 gildan
Msg: 86
Plenty of fish
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:17:42 AM
I believe I may find someone suitable if I can login to your website. I have tried several times and am about ready to give up. Please make it easier to access.... otherwise.... it sucks... bit time.

F.
 ala2010
Msg: 87
Plenty of fish
Posted: 11/23/2011 5:51:53 PM
Site is 90% fake.Been on here every day for year's....emailed thousands,yes thousands,most deleted......I know im not than dam ugly.........if people have respect then non of this would happen.............
 B4dastorm
Msg: 88
Plenty of fish
Posted: 11/27/2011 4:22:41 AM
Makes you wish you lived in Canada
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 89
Plenty of fish
Posted: 11/27/2011 7:37:18 PM
The Faux-profiles and Trolls make it difficult not only to find a genuine 'date', 'relatoinship', 'LTR'...etc...but to enjoy something as basic as The Forums, too..!
Examples.....:
 hxbks
Msg: 95
Plenty of fish
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:25:48 PM
Jet, If women are contacting you and telling you that they think you are cute....you have been hit on! Run with it man. Most of us don't ask men out, we want them to come to us, to persue us, we don't contact if we are not interested. Good luck
 open4fun88
Msg: 96
Plenty of fish
Posted: 1/7/2012 2:44:36 AM
I do I agree, I've been on here for awhile now and nothing! tell me am I that bad looking?
 Meeting_At_The_Crossroads
Msg: 97
Plenty of fish
Posted: 1/26/2012 3:29:54 PM
Think about it. If one is hooking up in real life, why would he/she even have to bother being on a site like POF?

As a dating site, it can't be beat. The service is free. Many people use it. There is somebody/something for everybody on it.

What "they" don't tell you is that patience is a virtue AND luck plays a big part in any romance (I found that out by reading Harlequin Romance novels - it happens consistently in all of them!)
 JewelofJewels
Msg: 101
Plenty of fish. Hard finding the real thing...it's out there
Posted: 2/5/2012 1:18:59 AM
I love this site. Paeople are great on it well MOST...
But it's always hard to find the real thing. But i am still single as well.
But i believe most are sucessful on this site.
Crystal. barrie
(jewelofjewels)
TAKE CARE ...Have a Great day
; }
 JewelofJewels
Msg: 102
Plenty of fish
Posted: 2/5/2012 1:20:22 AM
Hey then make the move. CANADA ROCKS...
Gitty up
Have a great day
Crystal
 JewelofJewels
Msg: 103
Plenty of fish
Posted: 2/5/2012 1:22:15 AM
Not bad looking at all buddy. your not looking at the right ones.
Have a great day
Crystal
Barrie
 nobodyz_baby
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Plenty of fish
Posted: 2/6/2012 9:14:24 AM
come on now; being negetive gets u no where. i have met alot of great people on this site. if u read into everyones bio im sure there is someone on here thats right for u. people make the grave mistake of just looking at pictures. yes i understand we all want something or some one beautiful however whats on the inside must count also.
 Kornball
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Plenty of fish
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:56:05 PM
A hows it going ::
 Angelkis1
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Plenty of fish
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:26:35 PM
Good respones here..... You can pick and choose...Also fun site !
 optimismfirst
Msg: 109
Plenty of fish
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:16:24 PM
gotta be patient. I've been through tons of messages
but nothing working out so far. I'm not giving up though :)
 Capn_America
Msg: 111
Plenty of fish
Posted: 4/9/2012 8:49:13 AM

Oh here's another one!!!!...."I've been through tons of messages " ain't I the popular one!!!!!! and you've "gotta be patient"!! It's alright for the likes of you to say that, what about us men who get about ONE message a month?!! Complete waste of space with 90% of the people in here just on big ego trips.

Oh, do stop whinning. If you dont have anything interesting to say except whine and bash people, stay off. Maybe if your not getting those kinds of replies or messages, your just NOT THAT INTERESTING.
There.
Ponder it, it may, or may not, be true.
 Capn_America
Msg: 112
Plenty of fish
Posted: 4/9/2012 8:51:55 AM

I do I agree, I've been on here for awhile now and nothing! tell me am I that bad looking?

Hate to admit it, but sometimes, when I go to the bathroom.......

Just kidding dude, you look great! It's an "oumph" factor that hasnt happenned yet. For some it happens in 6 hours, others it takes 6 years, who knows? Same as real dating.
 lonelybilliep
Msg: 113
Plenty of fish
Posted: 4/13/2012 9:49:56 AM
my sentiments exactly.
 Orlando Native
Msg: 114
Plenty of fish
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:09:37 PM
There are scammers on most datings sites. Even if you pay for the service, you will still run across liars, cheaters & losers.

I have noticed that a lot of men won't put any effort into making the first move. Maybe they're tired of rejection or feel you're out of their league. I get a lot of compliments, "hellos" & faves, but I don't think there's a lot of serious prospects on here. I have had a few phone conversations but for the most part the men I've spoken with are not that interesting to consider dating.

I did have a 3 year relationship w/someone I met on POF. I can't say one site is better than the other. I think you have to be extremely cautious when dating on-line, especially women.
 Capn_America
Msg: 119
Plenty of fish
Posted: 5/17/2012 5:30:32 AM

LMAO, an abusive post from someone sticking his tongue out on his picture (just HOW mature is that?!) and calling himself "Captain America"!!..I cannot possibly even begin to compete with intellect like that!!.
I concede defeat to "Mr Wonderful" and will never again have the cheek to respond to a post on which someone as intelligent and funny as yourself has commented on! Some of us are just not worthy compared to super heroes like you (or should that be big headed tossers like you?!!)
Oh and some extra "English Grammar" lessons might come in handy too next week when you go back to school, as your grammar and punctuation is at a level of a 14 year old.
Ponder that!!

Guess he really couldnt handle the competition, and left
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >