Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What men love.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 steenberg
Msg: 1
What men love.Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Most men love to have a women thats sexual. Thats is the one way that he'll never cheat.
Some men want to me sexual. All men have fantasies but would never tell his wife or girlfriend what it is. They'll go out to clubs and pic up other women.
Why is this.
 Playboi0323
Msg: 2
Re: What men love.
Posted: 9/18/2004 10:37:54 AM
You kinda answered your own question, Steenberg. Men want someone who is sexual. Usually, they will get tired of their sex life or would like to expand it. That's why men always look for an easy lay at the club.
Another thing is that if the girl become completely submissive and succumbs to the man in every possible aspect, the man subconsioucly realizes that if he can do this to this girl, he can probably do even better. Thus, triggering the young man to cheat on his girlfriend.
 angelk32
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/21/2004 2:32:59 PM
Some women are uncaring about the way they take care of themselves and their home or public places I worked in stores I know what you are saying but don't let the bad ones ruin it for us ones who do care.
 Matahari2004
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/23/2004 7:44:22 AM
I truly enjoy reading this thread..fun, insightful, educational...especially what goes through a male's mind...
 silken
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/23/2004 11:49:30 AM
Ok I've read all the messages to date on this thread and here is my feedback, summarized... ;)

1. I happen to love stubble (I also love clean shaved too) and I enjoy a boyfriend with stubble... feels great when he rubs it across my upper back. ;) But that's me. I also like it when a man comes home from work or from out working somewhere and he's a bit grimy or dirty... I don't want him to take a shower first. He can have a shower after. ;) Both of those things are, to my senses at least. so full of masculine scents and textures that I find them erotic. :)

2. Don't interpret any of the above to mean that I don't have excellent personal hygiene because I do. I won't dress or go out of the house every morning until I am showered, powdered and deodorized. My family often gets upset with me because I can't leave on a moment's notice for this reason. I also usually shower/wash and check my grooming before I see a boyfriend if it is an evening date. I do that to be as fresh as possible for him.

3. Alarmed I know you are a nice girl from reading all your messages to-date so please don't take offence at this but your message about "fat slobs" was a little harsh. Some of us are not skinny and never have been but we're still human and we still have feelings. As a bbw, I don't like to hear anyone called a "fat slob" anymore than someone who is really thin likes to be called "toothpick" or other names they may feel are derogatory just because they are not average size. To say that no one wants to be with someone based on size may be true in a lot of cases but you know everyone has the capacity to love and to be loved and to some people size is not going to be the determining factor in that even if it is with others. ;)

4. I agree that men like a sexual woman but I don't think that a woman being sexual is any guarantee that her man is going to remain faithful. Some men simply are not faithful for whatever reason (as well as some women.)

5. I don't prefer strawberries-and-champagne sex myself. I prefer it raw and natural with the sweet moments just happening as they do. A man can be romantic and loving any time of the day and show he cares for you, doesn't have to alway occur with sex. Romantic sex would be nice once in awhile but it's not what I like most of the time. Anyways the cuddling and sweet talk afterwards (or during) can usually take care of those needs I think.

silken
 coastalbreeze
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/25/2004 8:15:23 PM
Men like women are shaped by their cultural, religious, socio-economic environments, their colleagues/peers, their parent/s or guardians, life experiences, education or lack of and the media. It is a brave soul who thinks they can sum up the mind of a man or woman!
 ChristyDale
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/26/2004 3:04:22 PM
I think most men want a women to Mommy them in the daytime and a bad girl at night..
They say one thing and mean another. They want a women that no other man looks at, barefoot and pregnant all the time and yet a whistle stopper when they go out...See? Thats just the way they are......LOL
 silken
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/29/2004 1:01:56 PM
Bravo Sharon! ;)

silken

P.S. If you are ever blessed enough to find a man like that, please ask if he has a brother for me. ;)
 Ticketoride
Msg: 9
What men love.
Posted: 9/29/2004 9:38:32 PM
kick, claw or bite?

What's her name?...(g)
 heavyaxle
Msg: 10
What men love.
Posted: 9/29/2004 10:08:53 PM
Shave twice a day?
 silken
Msg: 11
What men love.
Posted: 9/30/2004 9:06:54 AM
I thought that made some excellent points Georgie, well worth pondering... thanks for posting it.

silken
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/18/2007 10:24:59 AM
what men love...my cute little ass.... couldn't resist...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What men love.