Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Studioguy29
Msg: 22
How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow itPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

If you think they're so gross why do you waste YOUR time reading them and then replying to them. It's just like TV or the radio, if you don't like something change it, no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read them and then interject you bitter replies, which you seem to do A LOT as I have noticed a few time here in the forums.

Believe me, I didn't read anything. Just been seeing all these disgusting titles lately and had to say something.

No wonder why so many of you have relationship problems - you're fixated on sex
 mrrat2u2
Msg: 23
How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow it
Posted: 6/28/2009 8:14:02 AM
It comes from a completely different place than urine but in passing through the vagina can pick up traces. However and this is a 35 year EMT talking; human urine is completely sterile, it doesn't burn your lawn like dogs nor is it poisonous like polar bears. If the person has a severe infection, like aids or mrsa, you want to steer clear. The amount varies and it hasn't killed me yet. Be considerate of your partner if you know in advance and have a towel to put down or puppy pads work well too. Bring a bottle of cold gatorade to bed for her too she's going to feel a little...drained, after... or so I've heard
 TOwoman1
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/28/2009 3:52:46 PM
While we're offering each other links, here's one: http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/sexuality/a/clitoraltruthin.htm

These articles are reviewed by a medical board.

...The clitoris has 18 parts some of which you can see-like the glans or tip, inner lips (called labia minora in medicalese) and the hood, which is equivalent to the foreskin in men. Then there are parts that you can feel, such as the shaft a cord about an inch long that is attached to the glans, and the urethral sponge which you can feel through the roof of the vagina. Then there are muscles, blood vessels, and nerves which you cannot feel, but which are essential in causing orgasm...

Female ejaculation comes from up to 30 or more tiny glands embedded in the urethral sponge, the tube of spongy erectile tissue that surrounds the urethra. Most of the fluid comes out of two ducts on either side of the urethra, although some of the glands may open directly into the urethra. The urethral sponge is the site of the "G spot." All women have a urethral sponge and there may or may not be an area on it that is more sensitive that can be felt through the vagina. But in general, all clitoral tissues are exquisitely sensitive when a woman is fully aroused, and this includes the urethral sponge and all women have one...
 miska1
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/28/2009 4:31:39 PM
Never had that happend oraly, but did with intercourse, omfg I sound so victorian
 ohio07
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/29/2009 4:06:42 PM
Depends on the person. Admittedly I've only had this happen with those I was in relationships with. There was that total surrender to the moment, we both wanted each other badly and just went after each other and trusted ourselves to really let go.

I think you have to be comfortable with who your with, or just overwhelmingly turned on by the idea of sleeping with the person to get there. But from what I have experienced with women I've been with is that this is more mental than physical.

She has to trust you and be comfortable with you and herself, to get herself to this point, and it doesn't really have to do with how physical you are. It's more her comfort with herself and allowing herself to be open and vulnerable to you that brings you to this point, from what I have experienced.

BTW, if it's was harmful, my face would have rotted off or I'd be dead by now! What a way to go! Vaj poisioning!!! That's a new one. Gawd! How would my family get through the funeral on that one!

"That's her, the serial squirter!!! She killed my son! He was poisoned by the wicked brew of her! He never had a chance!!!" OMFG!!!
 DAVE632
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 4:28:44 PM
Providing the woman does not smoke or have a wicked dose of some STD the fluid described is normally light slightly sweet, almost tasteless and without any odor.

<div class="quote"> I hope they never happen while receiving oral. I just don't think it would be a turn on for me although it feels pretty amazing.

SO I wouldn't worry about the effects of fluid being squirted in / on / around his face if this happens during oral. The quanity with some women could DROWN him so some simple safety measures should be thought out before this happens - drowning him I mean!

What I would caution against is having his face in a position where he can't move his nose out of the way of a thrashing spasming thrusting pelvis. As you know when you orgasm that way - oral AND GSpot orgasms - your movements are really quite out of control so if you're riding his face there is a good possibility that your pevis will drive his nose bone deep into his brain. A sad way to lose a good oral "technician" - their training is extensive and we all know how rare the good ones are.

My suggestion would be DON'T worry about the fluid - worry about your partner's position. He should be above YOU and have the ability to move his head from side to side to avoid potentially fatal thrusts of your pelvis and hips while you orgasm out of control.

TOWoman, you are in danger of thoroughly confusing some readers in here. Some clearly don't know (or care) what or where a clit is so describing the entire vag region and all its parts as THE CLIT is ... well CONFUSING!!

...The clitoris has 18 parts some of which you can see-like the glans or tip, inner lips (called labia minora in medicalese) and the hood, which is equivalent to the foreskin in men. Then there are parts that you can feel, such as the shaft a cord about an inch long that is attached to the glans, and the urethral sponge which you can feel through the roof of the vagina. Then there are muscles, blood vessels, and nerves which you cannot feel, but which are essential in causing orgasm...

A recent study has, indeed suggested that EACH of the skene glands have a channel and a tiny pore so the fluid can be discharged directly into the urethra - NOT just the two openings that have been discovered to date. My guess is that when the skene glands are NOT engorged there is virtually no way of observing the tiny pore like opening so they weren't discovered or even their possible existence acknowledged until very recently.

Also and I'm nit-picking a it here. It is NOT erectile tissue. It is vaso-congestive tissue. The reason GSpots haven't been observed medically is likely found in this fact. Unless the volunteers are turned on and the vaso-congestive tissue is engorged there is NO evidence of the GSpot at all. A LAB environment is NOT conducive to being turned on so it wasn't until LAST YEAR when some experts decided to experiment with LIVE women who were already aware of their GSpots, did some of their findings begin to coincide with what a bunch of us already know!

Female ejaculation comes from up to 30 or more tiny glands embedded in the urethral sponge, the tube of spongy erectile tissue that surrounds the urethra. Most of the fluid comes out of two ducts on either side of the urethra, although some of the glands may open directly into the urethra.

onthefly260
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/9/2011 7:21:48 PM
I am almost certain and have done some research and it is seems to be urine that is released under pressure. Since urine can contain bacteria. probably not the safest thing to swallow
 solsticeman007
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/10/2011 8:58:51 AM
Some women taste better than others. Depends on their diet and what kind of food they had before sex. I have tasted some really good cum and wanted more. Then there were a few that was blah and I did taste them but nothing great came from it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:18:42 PM

I am almost certain and have done some research and it is seems to be urine that is released under pressure. Since urine can contain bacteria. probably not the safest thing to swallow

Yes and no.

Urine is for the most part sterile, so in a healthy *donor* there shouldn't be much of an issue.

I can attest to the fact it is not urine.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:01:46 PM
its not urine...

at least not IME...

just saying.
 alcwkat
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:11:31 PM
I always prepare for a large puddle...

http://****snorkel.com/
 luvbiladies
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:42:58 PM
I enjoyed reading your questions/situation because my wife is very similar. She never squirted until 36 years old. She always loved oral and had orgasisms, but never squirted. I thought it was a hoax but boy was I wrong. I watch some videos and studied Gspot stimulation. I now believe any woman can squirt. In fact, we're in the "lifestyle" mainly FMF 3somes and some FF play with other couples. I've made several girls squirt for the 1st time and have to fight my wife for the "goodies". Oh yes, she even loves the taste of it. But it takes both of us to make the girls squirt. I do the stimulation and she does most of the foreplay and instruction. She is able to tell the girl what to "feel" for and what to do when she has that "feeling". Once they do it for the 1st time, it's on!!
Now to answer your question. She no longer needs Gspot stimulation to squirt. Once she learned how, she squirts evertime she orgasisms. Sometimes more than others, but always plenty to fill my thirst and soak my side of the bed. I love to sleep in and get it all over me. In talking to her, she thinks the ability has always been there, but she held it in when she felt that "pressure" where as now, she pushes it out with force. Hope both of you enjoy and relish this. There are few women and men that ever experience this. Most women don't know what to do and most men don't take the time to really understand their women's body.
P.S. Try to get her to share/swap some of her "goody juice". It's a big turn on for both of us.
 kevin157
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/3/2013 5:59:53 AM
^^ What does it taste like? This sounds hot!
 eattoplease55
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:11:48 AM
As an oral freak...I call it Iceing on the cake....enjoy as Im sure shes doing the same!
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/6/2013 5:33:37 AM
Swallow. Always swallow. And the more there is to swallow....the better.
 36steveo
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:40:57 AM
what makes it seem alot of fluid is that it is very slick. i swallow it during oral and i am still kicking and yes there is truly a difference between piss n estrogen. i love the taste of estrogen
 baldguy500
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/6/2013 2:56:48 PM
the average woman ejaculates around one gallon of juice, and it is OK to swallow it as long as you pop a few Tums before hand....
 darkhairedgirl81
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/13/2013 4:29:46 PM
When it happens for me it can be a huge gush, not really projectile. It varies, but it always seems to be a lot and it tastes sweet, doesn't smell at all like urine. To my knowledge I've never squirted as a result of oral stimulation, but only from manual stimulation. I was embarrassed the first time it happened and didn't realize what it was, but my partner was ecstatic. Now I feel like it's kind of a parlor trick. I can only do it if I've had a few drinks because I need to be super relaxed. It's safe to ingest and I was really surprised at how sweet it tasted, more like sugar water than the salty sweet taste of regular vaginal secretions. (BTW I only know how I taste so I can't compare to other women.)
 Makarious
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/14/2013 6:17:09 PM
I call bullshit....

Women can and will "skeet"!!!
Men do it... women enjoy the same experience.
I love women who can flood the bed....
It's not that hard to prepare for it... a couple of towels usually does the trick, unless you Like sleeping in the wet spot...
I find women who can ejaculate are more sensual and unbelievably hot!!!!

A total Turn on ! ;)
 April1963
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/14/2013 9:16:06 PM

Swallowing fluids of the body?I don't think so.With so many diseases sexually transmitted is neither safe nor recommended.
 tallshyman
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2013 12:13:19 PM
a woman gets the bed wet with her females ejaculate and you want me to lick it up?
 bringitbabe69
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/19/2015 5:19:03 PM
My ex girlfriend would eat honey,almonds and yogurt. This would make her taste delicious and I would drink over a litre at a time. It would make me hard for hours!
 Paladin2015
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/19/2015 10:03:13 PM
necro thread much?
 bamagrl68
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/20/2015 4:02:36 PM
justoffnormal- Here you go:
http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/dr-laura-berman-truth-about-female-ejaculation.aspx

This article pretty much covers your questions, as for you swallowing it, if you want to swallow it, swallow it, if you don't, then don't.
Posted: 10/21/2015 4:46:43 PM
(this is per what I've been told by women as well) It seems that the more natural turn-on is a woman swallows her man, but that a man get it all over himself...not drinking it, but, for example - when face-sitting, to try and engulf your man's face and head with it. This seems to be more appropriate, for enjoyment, according to women I've talked to and myself as a man.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow it