Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ohio07
Msg: 174
When is taking a drunk girl home from a bar and having sex considered rape?Page 4 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
211 I agree, this vibes with my experience. Drunk sex is usually bad sex. Why would I want to have sex I can't remember? Jeez if it's realy good, I'll be thinking about it and "jonesing" for a repeat performance with that woman any day of the week.

Getting to the point of inebriaton is a cop out for a woman who wants "plausible deniabilty" for giving it up and getting laid, to a guy she normally wouldn't even look at, or talk to twice.

Men do this too, but I never have seen a woman accused of "rape" for consensual sex, or mutual drunken sex/orgies. I'm still waiting but alas, it hasn't happened or been reported just yet anywhere!

The best peice of advice is know your limits, and when to stop before you lose control of your ability to say no, or walk away. However, your drink can still be spiked so I would recommend not leaving your drink when your at a bar and coming back to it and the guy.

Personally, I don't want a drunken stranger coming after me. A: If she's drunk she's either pushy or lazy intereacting with me. B: Wetting the bed and/or puking before, during or after sex, will ensure that I'll lose my "entusiasm" for the main event. And C: The blackmail factor, you just can't escape it. NO sex is worth being put in a position for being extorted or blackmailed by a complete stranger. Sorry but I HAVE to know somebody before my clothes come off, I go to their place, or they come to mine.

I may turn down alot of "sure things' because of this BUT: My crap has never been stolen, I've never been accused of anything by any woman, (well other than being called a p*ssy or gay by a drunk chick) and I don't have any diseases or "baby mamma's" and I pray I NEVER will.

True adults enjoy sex like any other thing Responsibly. You can still go out and have your fun, but like anything else in life there are things you can do to protect yourself, and there are things you can or can't do, that will ensure that your behavior WILL indeed bite you in the ASS!!!
 moneyforyou
Msg: 175
When is taking a drunk girl home from a bar and having sex considered rape?
Posted: 2/9/2009 8:34:15 AM
I Love alcoholic women though, so it's a catch-22 for me!
 Venari
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 10:13:42 AM
One good thing to me not liking clubs and bars....I don't have to worry about that. But I'm fairly sure girls go clubbing and bar-hopping intending to get picked up.
 WanderingRain
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 2:30:15 PM
I will let you know how I would act when that exact situation happens in my life.
 implode
Msg: 179
Posted: 2/10/2009 3:49:38 AM
When you live in a country whose legal system is f*cked up by feminists.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/11/2009 4:29:49 AM
Yes rape is when she says "No" but in this day we have to telepathically make sure she's not thinking "no" as well.

Infact, if at any point before, during or after she even thinks "maybe" we could seriously be damaged.

Oh and to the black dude, I know all about racial profiling but believe me, I knew a white dude, got accused of molestation by a kid. Turned out the kid was making it up, nobody found that out until he'd lost his job/wife/family and virtually every friend he ever had.

The fact is, if you're gonna do it to stop your boyfriend/husband from finding out you cheated on them. You've just destroyed a man/men's life. That's petty at best. Infact, I know I'd throw serious defamation and damages claims at a woman that falsely accused me of that crap.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 181
Posted: 2/11/2009 7:00:08 AM
Are you kidding me? Are you saying to me that only women say it was the alcohol that made me do it? I have heard many men tell the girlfriends or wives I was drunk and don't remember. I would hope that both sexes would be responsible when it comes to drinking and sex. Period. Saying only women use the "I was drunk excuse" is plain stupid.

Show me where I said "Only". And we are talking about consensual sex and rape, not "what do men do when they are drunk". Men ARE (in the eyes of the law) held responsible for what they do drunk, whether they want to hold themselves responsible or not.
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 182
Throw your life away why don't you?
Posted: 2/11/2009 9:36:06 AM
Why would you do this under ANY circumstance? Can't you get a woman who is SOBER? This is CRAZY!
 ilovese469
Msg: 183
Throw your life away why don't you?
Posted: 2/11/2009 10:08:43 AM
this is why i prefer to stay home and get drunk......i'd rather watch a horror movie becuase it is way more exciting
 Eloquentmind
Msg: 185
Posted: 2/11/2009 10:38:09 AM
wow uhm..

first off it is rape if the other persons did not consent to sexual activity. (Learned that on CSI HAHA..and common sense..) anyway Consent was given..drunk or sober it doesn't matter...I saw a youtube video the other night of a drunk female in a police station that was actually seducing the policemen there and they did sexually touch her, however they were not charged because she participated (gave consent) with the following actions. It was a news recording. Anyway..that is an example. However your human morale will come into play the "rights" and "wrongs" and the consequence followed by your choice.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 186
Posted: 2/11/2009 10:39:46 AM

When you are drunk you are impaired, end of story. Doesn't matter if you are a little drunk or a lot drunk, you are still impaired--trying to justify bad behavior with twisted logic doesn't work either.

So why are drunk drivers held responsible for their actions when they killed someone in a car wreck?

In my opinion, if you go to a bar and drink, you're accepting that you're impairing yourself and all the bad decisions you might make while being impaired. If you don't want to be taken home by some dude when you're drunk - Don't drink at a bar. And what does that mean to a guy who's had some drinks, then screws a drunk chick? Is it still rape if he was drunk, or had something to drink too?
 soulatsea
Msg: 188
Posted: 2/11/2009 12:13:08 PM
While she expressed consent, rape under definition of the LAW includes taking advantage when someone is drunk because they cannot legally consent while intoxicated-if someoen talked you into signing over your house while you were drunk-would you want to claim the alcohol made you less than effective in your judgement and try to get it back? Well you can't take back sex or its consequences.
 soulatsea
Msg: 189
Posted: 2/11/2009 12:15:40 PM
Gangster-thats a good question!
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 190
Posted: 2/12/2009 12:16:25 AM

Why would you do this under ANY circumstance? Can't you get a woman who is SOBER? This is CRAZY!

Try finding a single woman that's sober in any of the normal weekend hang outs. Face it, this society loves drinking to excess.

You said ................ Of course, many women like being able to say "It was the alcohol." when they give in to their desires.

So, I commented that it isn't just woman that do this. I never said you said only..........but your statement is directed at women.......Is it not? I think both genders have used the "it was the alcohol that made me do" BS If you want to drink and act stupid........take a baby sitter with you are take accountability for your actions.....that goes for males and females.

I agree with the main points you have. I think it's your responsibility male or female to with stay sober or just accept the consequences of drinking. However, the point of this thread is being accused/convicted of rape if you take home a drunk person.

Honestly, how likely is it you think a woman is going to be accused of raping a man? Infact the language of this crap kinda discounts men from using it again women. So in the context of this thread alone, it's really not all that bad.
 molsonxxx88
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2009 12:22:34 AM
My buddy just went to court for some shit like this.......the dumb **** almost got him into jail until one of her friends testified that she saw them in the room, she gave consent, and she had a previous history of accusing guys of rape and parties......sick world we live in. Innocent guy almost goes to jail because of some drunk whore
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 192
Posted: 2/12/2009 4:31:59 AM
There are still women you just wouldn't sleep with sober I'm sure.

Whether they're hot but noticebly skanky looking, or well... just otherwise not attractive to you at the time.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 195
Posted: 2/12/2009 9:28:47 PM

Find a girl who's NOT drunk, and take her home instead.

Problem solved.

Did you just attempt to solve a problem with another problem? Seriously, I put it to you to get out on the social scene and find a girl who's not drunk. Or a man for that matter.

There's the odd person like me that doesn't drink, but DD's don't count. Unless they're gonna ditch they're buddies for some sex you're out of luck.
 pres2
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2009 3:09:24 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I really enjoy sex more when we are both cold stone sober. Everything feels more intense and alive. Also, I never have been a fan of kissing a woman whose breath smells like the insider of a vintner's barrel. I also a prefer a woman who is attracted to me when she is sober and not one who has to wait until her beer goggles are firmly in place. Must just be my ego. That said, if she is drunk and not making clear decisions, let it be some other guy who gets slapped with the rape charge. I am far from being so desperate that I have to get them liquored up to bring them home. That is one of the reasons I seldom pick women up in bars. That and because I work in a bar and see on a regular basis what happens and how both of them can end up getting messed up. At least as a bouncer I get to check their ID and make sure that they really are of legal age.
 ohio07
Msg: 197
Posted: 2/19/2009 7:55:54 PM
If the girl is unresponsive (can't talk, won't move) um Yeah... It's rape! I'm sorry. But that's a no brainer! Why in God's name would you want to even try it with an unresponsive chick in the 1st place? Who the hell want's a "dead fish fvck" and have to do all the work anyway? Come on! When somebdy is obviously drunk they are not in a position to give consent, period. The best thing to do is... nothing at all. If they want you they will see you again, if not, they didn't want you in the 1st place!
 kpooks
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2009 8:22:06 PM
I'm not a lawyer so I don't know how the law sees it, but I'll agree with the others and say that it is a morally questionable way to get laid. Better to pursue a woman sober, even if you think you're too ugly to get sex any other way. Nothing like the excited gleam in a sober woman's eyes-! And the wanton passion in her heart and body. Beats the hell out of a slobbering, stammering rag who can barely keep her eyes open.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 199
Posted: 2/19/2009 9:53:53 PM
Are you really going to tell me that you think grown adult women need a babysitter so they can get as thrashed as they want (or not in some cases and just claim they couldn't consent) and be literally not held responsible for any of their actions?

I mean the problem isn't that men are taking advantage of women, it's that under the same circumstances with the roles reversed women can't legally take advantage of a man. Somehow he's *always* in control. Seems a little sexist if you ask me.

Oh and I personally have never touched a drunk girl, infact if you look earlier I mentioned that I find heavy drinking highly unattractive. My concern is that women are calling rape on decent men who honestly thought they had her consent. Don't honestly tell me you want someone to hold your hand if you're going to have a few drinks.

If that's the case, maybe you should go back to the kids table.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 200
Posted: 2/19/2009 10:06:09 PM
Is it really impossible to believe that people hate seeing injustice? Hell, it could happen to a friend of mine or my kids some day. It could happen to me too if the woman doesn't actually show any signs of drinking. Plus if she waits a day to report it, you ever think it's her word agaisnt mine that she says she was too drunk to consent and by the time she's tested for blood alcohol level it might not be so "accurate."

Look I'm not saying stuff like this is likely, or the norm. It's possible though. The fact is I know you think men prey on women, period, end of story, that's how it goes and there's no other way about it.

There are some really horrible women out there though and they classify sex offenders all the same, 1 man was so drunk he pulled out his penis in the middle of the street and took a piss. He wasn't too drunk to consent to getting labeled with being a sex offender. However you're asking that any tipsy woman should be able to cry rape because she is clearly a victim?
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 201
Posted: 2/20/2009 11:12:10 PM
I think there's a big difference between the fantasy world you live in and reality.

For started your example of "Leaving your money on the bar and having it stolen" doesn't even compare.

Something more comparable would be getting drunk and charging your next vacation on your credit card even though you really didn't have the money in the budget for it. It's a really stupid thing to do, but you made the choice drunk or not.

Nobody is stealing your f*cking vagina, you'd have to be passed out. To be quite honest, if you're prone to passing out in bars I'm more likely to tell the world about the moron I saw rather than risk aids by touching you.

I'm sorry, this is 2009, you drink yourself into a stupour and you should be responsible for what happens.

You can have your parade, your song and dance, but the argument you're basically making sounds a lot more like "Women should be allowed to do whatever they want and not be held accountable for their actions, we're equal to men but only in the ways that benefit us."

It's been explained to you multiple times that if both parties are drunk, the man will be accountable for rape. If only the woman is drunk, but barely, the case can be made he's a rapist. If the man is drunk, well lets be honest the only reason a man is going to accuse a woman of sexual assault is if she gave him an STD. I mean you go through the statistics yourself of how many active rape cases against women their are.

Since this law basically only calls into question the ability for women to handle their liquor, rather than turn all man into potential rapists, why not just ban women from drinking? Think about it, you'll never have to worry about men taking advantage of you because you sipped on a drink. I mean isn't pro-active prevention the best solution? Or would you rather risk future rapes?

For clarification, I don't think women should be stripped of the rights they share with men. I think they should accept the same responsibilities, if *anyone* feels they are allowed to put everyone else on the hook for their own actions they need a wake up call.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 203
Posted: 2/20/2009 11:26:06 PM
I'm gonna say 1 thing to that. We're not talking about women who probably have blood alcohol poisoning. I'm talking drunk as in, not slurring still standing, maybe a little hyper but nothing you couldn't confuse with a sugar high or a genuinely perky girl.

I'm willing to bet that the farthest anyone went to commenting on girls who are passed out/borderline passed out getting f*cked is when I said I have no sympathy for them, but yes, it's rape.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 205
Posted: 2/22/2009 1:19:06 AM
Here in Canada you gotta pass a breathalyser, not walk a straight line. Besides, I know people that can barely walk a straight line sober.

Besides, I think I can complain against a crap law with biased representation and an ambiguous modifier.

I told you what is considered drunk, anything from .08 blood alcohol and up impairs you from driving and there-fore, from "consenting".

I also told you, if you're smashed and run up major credit card debt, possibley on the internet where nobody can tell your sobriety, they aren't going to sit there and say *after you've taken advantage of the sevices* "well, the thing is, I was drunk so give me my money back."

I'm not being nasty with you, I'm being sarcastic because it helps me feel like a big man on the internet. I'm not using ambiguity, you're saying "We're talking about drunk people." well laaa dee daaa, the word isn't an industry standard. "Drunk" is like "Insanity" it's used to define a state of existence, but there's varying degrees. Continuing to argue with you when I know the result already is insane, it doesn't mean I'm going to be institutionalised. Just like because you can walk a straight line doesn't mean you're sober.

Besides, how are you going to tell if a person was drunk *after* 24 hours? Unless he had court signed documents to attest to her sobriety after the fact, it's all about he said/she said.

Grey area in criminal justice is deadly. You should know that.

Today's Society relies way too much on diminished responsibility. It's everyone else's fault but our own because lets face it, we're all infallible.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >