Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Is It Rape If She Consents and Changes Her Mind During the Act?Page 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

Look you think that when a woman says "No" it means 'No'

Yes, yes I do. Just like when a man says no. No means no.

Now, if you're talking about negotiated consensual non-consent, then that's something entirely different. But I'd bet $100 you aren't talking about cnc.

Well if that's the case how come 90% of the times a woman has said to me, I have made her say 'Yes'

Then you are a manipulative ***hole.

All you have to do is this

All you have to do is stop and talk. If you don't like it, get up and leave, or ask her to leave. But you do not try to "talk her into something she's not comfortable with".. which is where NO comes from.

When a woman says no, the man just freezes her out, just stop what he is doing, the key with this is not to show any anger whatsoever, not show any dissent whatsoever, otherwise the women will rationalize that her 'No' was justified.

Stop bloody well playing games like that. If she says no, get up and walk away or ask her to leave. You can't be charged with rape if you do that. Otherwise, it is possible that you could be. If you don't care about that, then carry on. Can't say we haven't warned you.

You freeze her out, stop what you doing, say 'Ok, no problem' then put the T.V on, open the computer, read a book then the women will usually say something like "what's wrong" but do not say anything until she does then when she does just say 'Nothing, it's cool, but as far as sex goes, for me, it's either ON or OFF posistion, that's the way my body work" then give her peck on the cheek, then get back to what you were doing, or go and make cup a tea and ask her is she wants one

Now who's the game player? Honestly.. do yourself a favor and stop coercing women into having sex with you.

Usually when the man comes back, her fake no, her last minute resistance, her last S**T test will not be an issue and most times the women will have sex with the guy

You accuse women of being game playing? Take a good long look in your mirror. And get a good lawyer on retainer. You'll thank me in the long run.

So no does not mean no, even if it's during the act

No ALWAYS means no. My teenage spawn know this... but apparently I've force fed them common sense since birth.

If you don't like hearing it, leave... walk away... don't go back. Otherwise you are just asking for trouble. I don't even know you and I'm worried about keeping your sorry ass out of jail. If you don't give a sh*t, I'll stop as well.

Stop behaving like an entitled manipulative jackass. It will save you a whole world of hurt in the long run.

Consent is sexy.. why not pursue the ladies that are actively WANTING and AGREEING to have sex with you instead of trying to convince someone who's said no that what they really mean is yes.

On second thought, I should just take out an ad in your local paper to educate the ladies on your little tactic and how they are being manipulated into having sex with you.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 97
Is It Rape If She Consents and Changes Her Mind During the Act?
Posted: 7/4/2014 7:35:14 AM
So no does not mean no, even if it's during the act

I understand where this statement comes from, because if a woman is half way naked with you, she knows where you are at the moment, and more than likely she also wants sex. Yet your approach is totally wrong. There's a thing at play here, something that has been discussed by people familiar with the art of seduction, and that is that even when a woman wants you, her first instinct is to Negg the guy. In evolutionary physiology they have referred to this as a way of shifting blame or the emotion of being "a slut."

But the problem here is that men take this too far and continue and fail to built the intimacy that NO meant. Also the man does not know which NO does that mean. Does it mean No, stop you are hurting me (physically and/or emotionally). Does it mean No, but if you slow down, learn to connect and turn my body on it may mean YES.

The thing is that men do not know what is going through a woman's mind. Which NO, is it. So in my book NO means NOT right now. So you stop. You completely stop and from there make an assessment of what she meant. No means Know. So the guy needs to then learn to know and understand. It means the animal side needs to calm down and learn. From there on the guy can simply ask, "are you okay?" If the man is man enough to stop and honestly care about how she feels, you will be surprised how many woman would continue after that. But if the guy makes it all about himself, about his RIGHT to now FVCK her, he is going to not only get nothing, but lose the girl.

To know, also means understanding a woman's turn on mechanism. Men get erections, women get wet. But what happens when a woman, because of her nature, or hormones or whatever reason cannot get wet. She may know it and understand it, but she may not know it or understand it yet, other than the feeling that maybe she is not turned on, and even though she wants to do the guy, feels that perhaps she is not. I've known women that took an hour of foreplay for them to get wet and welcoming. I've known women that by the time we simply got together her panties were wet and she could not even wait another second.

So No means know, so you stop. You learn.
 basilisk123
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2014 11:01:31 AM
When a someone says no, it means stop! End of story. No one gives a shit about your blue balls! You know what hurts more? Getting ass rammed by "Big Joe" in prison. I am sure he will listen for your pleas to stop though lol. It's called being an Adult. Only morons and pathetic sadists think it doesn't stop after someone says "no".
 rftv1020
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/5/2014 8:33:42 AM
Stop is stop, even if you didn't mean to call her by another woman's name.
 want to travel
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2014 10:37:01 AM
yup,today its considered rape,by law it is,in reality,the women should know better,take some responsibility for herself,this victim culture we have in north america is really pathetic...women need to act like adults...and stop acting like children
 gtomustang
Msg: 101
Posted: 7/9/2014 7:52:38 AM
so, it seems from this thread, that certain types of men will take no for an answer, and certain types won't.

depending upon what a woman prefers, she might want to read thru this and make a decision about which type of man to try to avoid. It could give her a bit more control over how things end up. and when was that ever a bad thing?
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 102
Posted: 7/11/2014 11:25:38 AM

in reality,the women should know better,take some responsibility for herself

And men also need to take responsibility for their actions and realize that sex is not ONLY about getting his rocks off, but shared intimacy. MEN need to learn that the moment that stops being a shared experience, he needs to stop. To the point that I am not going to wait for the woman to tell me to stop, if that is the case that she doesn't want me in her. I am the one that will stop and when she asks what's wrong, I will tell her that she doesn't seem to be into it and perhaps we should stop.
 raxarsr
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2014 12:06:38 PM
no ALWAYS means no........ALWAYS..............there are NO EXCEPTIONS.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/12/2014 11:20:49 AM
its true, men need to learn to tie it in a knot.

they also should learn to not drink and drive.

how successful has that campaign been? can we stop driving defensively now?

the best line of defense...is a line of defense. as we can see thru this thread, there are still guys who won't stop what feels good. Identifying what type they are, and avoiding that personality, isn't a bad skill to learn. we can keep talking about what's the right thing to do--and realizing that some drunk guy in a bar's gonna forget--but there are guys who will refuse to listen to us talking about what's the right thing to do. and that's when they're sober.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/18/2014 7:05:24 AM

If I am INSIDE HER BODY, or about to be, it's all about what she's comfortable with. And if she feels rushed, unsure, or maybe was drinking and now she's sobering up, and having a WTF moment that's the rules of the park, bud, game's over

I agree with this. The problem with the male of the species is that we feel entitled, owned, and then cheated and used. What men need to do is change their perception of what sex is. Sex, is not just getting your own rocks off, sex is shared intimacy. Sex is giving her an orgasm. How can you give her an orgasm is she does not want you inside?

I am in a relationship with a woman that is very sexual. We have sex all the time. She even initiates some times. A few days ago we went cycling and had a great time. But she got some chaffing, so when I wanted to have sex, she nicely turned me down. Should I have gotten mad? Or blamed her for something, for not serving me? No.

She applied some creams, and we waited for later on the weekend. And she appreciated that big time.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/18/2014 10:29:31 AM
Anytime you want to initiate and continue something that is unwelcomed, you are disrespecting the woman you are with. It's like continuing to s*ck his d*ck right after he comes, it's disrespectful, lol. Like what are you doing?

There are circumstances by which you just want to stop having sex when you're already having it, like let's say it's getting frustrating that he strikes a nerve and then veers off the path over and over again, it starts to hurt, you cut yourself shaving and now the back and forth or the sweat is causing for it to burn and distract you, you suddenly remember he did something stupid earlier in the day, you are dehydrated and start cramping on your legs, etc.

Some men need to learn that we don't care if they finish, if it's not satisfying, it needs not to continue. We owe you no favors.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/18/2014 1:38:41 PM

And now, if a woman is drunk, even if she throws herself at you, if you have sex with her, she can cry rape in the morning, and you can kiss your freedom good bye.

I doubt that. But let's have some fun.

Woman: "George, isss saw good to see you. Wanna go to over your place and ride the ponny?"

Man: "Alicia, is so good to see you again. but wait. Here, this is the t-1000 instant brethalizer and legal comfirmation app. Let's have some fun."

Woman: "Wahhh,"

Man: "I't no big deal, just breathe over here. Good job. Wait a second. And there it goes the results!!!"

Woman: "Wha does it say?"

Man: "Uhh. Sorry Alicia. It's going to be a rain check tonight. You blew a 2.1. And it says here that you had a DUI last year, and ten unpaid parking tickets. And even though you say you're in a relationship, you still frequent POF all the time."

Woman: "Can y, just buy me another drink?"
 no_1_bby
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2014 7:35:51 AM

Ps; I take it creepy dude got banned?

Here's hoping so.
 gtomustang
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/22/2014 8:37:46 AM
well, a lawyer before sex might cut down on poor pregnancy choices, too :) Then again,lawyers screw us enough.

back at university, I passed up a woman so drunk she thought I was someone else...and later found out she found out she was pregnant by her bf, who was claiming to not know her and wasn't the guy she confused me for.

sometimes, the way to avoid drama in your life is to...avoid the dramatic. I highly doubt anyone's that good in bed to be worth what can come about afterward. Its like the old story about two boys walking down a dirt road, one's shoes are muddy, the other's are not b/c he looks where he places his feet. Life offers enough unseen challenges, why not avoid the ones you see?
 whippedboi
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/22/2014 9:59:59 AM

well, a lawyer before sex might cut down on poor pregnancy choices, too :) Then again,lawyers screw us enough.

2 lawyers see a drop-dead off the charts beautiful 10+ woman and stare at her

1 says: " God I'd love to f___k her!! "

replies the other , breathlessly: "Yeah! ? out of what? "
 no_1_bby
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2014 3:58:10 AM

Hi there, I think casual sex unless say a Fwb situation leaves both parties vulnerable as they have no trust of boundaries so the guy could be accused of rape even with prior consent and the girl is with a virtual stranger and could find she is in a situation she can't get out of

Then you are naive if you think a casual sex setting is the only one where this happens. Rape can happen to anyone. At any time. Regardless of their relationship status. Rape occurs in marriage too you know.

Rape occurs when the rapist feels entitled to sex from the victim.
 _Domination_
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/2/2014 8:49:04 PM
No no no...

if you're doing the deed, it's hot for the woman or farm animal to cry out for mercy only to have their pleas met with an even more vigorous pounding!

However if you just got it in and she changes her mind...Damn Right it's time to pull back out, grab a hand towel and pump action bottle of jergens and have at it yourself.

I think it's best to have a safe word...like "Alabama" that way there is no confusion if she really wants you to stop or if it's role playing but wanting more.

I personally prefer a lady to use the safe word "ohgodputitinmybutt" :) lol
 _Domination_
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/2/2014 8:50:14 PM
words can say no...but the body says YES!
 gtomustang
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/15/2014 10:01:20 AM
keep in mind, the majority of rapes aren't done by strangers, but by associates.

Its easy to send a stranger to jail. but to ruin the life of a friend?

IN GENERAL, women tend to accept blame for things while men take responsibility. in some cases ,that's why they don't get aggressive and press charges on a friend and take on the social pressure of messing up a friend's ability to get jobs in the future, etc.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 116
Posted: 10/15/2014 10:13:21 AM

When I was listening to these women make their sketchy rape claims, I would often think of the men they were accusing. I would think of how incensed they would be to know that women they were once intimate with (or possibly not) are now desecrating their characters in an attempt to procure a morsel of pity that they don’t deserve—all at his expense.

I totally disagree with this statement and your whole claim of men's victimization because their girl cried wolf. So if you had sex with a woman one time and then she refuses to have sex again and coerce her to do so, its's okay. It sounds in your expose that these women are making it up. They are not.

The reality of rape is that more often than not it happens not by a complete stranger but someone they know. They are also made feel much worse when they report it, and the process that follows is demeaning and leaves them full of shame.

Even when I am constantly being intimate with a woman, when she says stop, I tread it as stop. It may not be that she does not want to have sex, but that she feels pain for whatever reason. So unless you are a man that feel entitled, that the woman is your property to do as you wish, you should honor her and stop. The men you describe above are cretins that have lost the trust their women had on them. And quite frankly should be prosecuted as rape.

I hope these men not only endure"desecrate their character" IN PUBLIC, but that they pay the price for their actions. I don't have a morsel of pity for such men.
 Dee4166
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2014 7:55:53 PM
RAPE is RAPE....

Doesn't MATTER the where/when/why of it...period.

If she says "NO" at ANY point, then you are forcing yourself on an unwilling VICTIM and IT...IS........RAPE!!!

Anybody who tries to rationalize, explain, justify, obfuscate....and/or use ANY other adjective to invalidate or call it something else needs to go and spend a week sitting in on meetings of victims at a rape crisis center and actually SEE what this act of VIOLENCE does to women...

Then come and talk to me about "extenuating circumstances"...or degrees or what "qualifies" as rape...

Most rapes STILL don't get reported even today for the simple reason that too often, women are being violated all OVER again, by members of law enforcement, the courts, their families, friends and even SO's, because sooner or later...SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE is going to think/imply that it "wasn't REALLY rape", or else SHE somehow did SOMETHING to "ask for it"....

Kind of pathetic that in 2014. there are STILL people out there who believe that there are certain "qualifications" for it to be "deemed" rape, aside from the woman saying NO.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/15/2014 8:42:36 PM

SO's, because sooner or later...SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE is going to think/imply that it "wasn't REALLY rape", or else SHE somehow did SOMETHING to "ask for it"....

Exactly. Could not have said it any better.
 Hearton64
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/16/2014 2:30:52 AM
The goal was to get her jeans and underwear off. Basically, a simulated rape attack. She could do whatever she wanted to defend herself within reason—as in don’t punch me in the face, gouge my eyes, kick me in the****

Too bad she didn't have the few ways we women
Have to defend ourselves! Simulating rape with
Your girlfriend is NOT the same dynamic as
An actual rape!

This brings us to another fact about men : We like beautiful
healthy looking women. We don’t want to have sex with a
woman that has a beat-up face and bruising all over her body.

FYI rape has NOTHING to do with sex so
A rapist could careless about what a woman
Looks like and most actually enjoy overpowering,
Beating and hurting their VICTIM.
It's about power,violence and control committed
By men who feel falsely entitled to take what
Is not freely given! Who hate women and take
Their issues out on them in the most violent
Heartless antisocial way they can!
It's about a total lack of respect and consent
For and from a woman.

Obviously you have no clue what you are talking
About and it's a real shame you are so misinformed.
 basilisk123
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2014 4:02:34 AM
An often overlooked fact is that men are not the only ones to rape people. There has been instances of women raping men, and these instances are far less reported than women being raped. Like Hearton64 said, it all comes down to power. Those that rape, be it male or female, don't really care about sex, sex is just a side dish. They care about total domination of another human being. It is a cowardly act and speaks volumes about the weakness of the rapist
 SD2131
Msg: 121
Posted: 10/16/2014 6:10:08 AM
Very hard question to even answer. If you`re already making love and you`re inside of her, and suddenly she asks you to stop is a tough position to be in... Would i consider it rape if you kept on going? The answer would be "NO"...Would i be breaking the law, wouldn`t that be very tough to prove, giving the circumstance?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >