Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InSydney
Msg: 14
False Teeth, Fake Breasts. What's the Difference?Page 4 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What's the difference between false teeth and fake breasts? I guess you wouldn't get slapped in the face if you walked up to a woman in a bar and asked her to show you her false teeth. But I'm not so sure about asking her to show you her false breasts (unless she was an exhibitionist).
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 29
view profile
History
False Teeth, Fake Breasts. What's the Difference?
Posted: 4/24/2008 5:58:23 AM

Plastic teeth, plastic breasts. Just different kinds of fake body parts aren't they?
What's the difference?

Ummm no... teeth get replaced for all kinds of reasons be it reconstruction after accidents, dental disease, cancer, radiation therapy or genetic disorders. They can be replaced because of poor dental hygiene as well. Teeth are also necessary to assist in eating and digestion

Breasts are enhanced because of lots of reasons as well and they can be simply vanity to lack of self esteem if the woman never develops past an A cup , to make breasts symmetrical it could be argued that ALL breast enlargements are necessary except for the likes of Dolly Parton and Jordan
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 6:02:38 AM

And that way too, you could avoid suggesting that people hijack the thread too.

I missed the bit in this series of postings where anyone made a suggestion of hijacking... care to share where you read it???
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 6:04:50 AM

An "A" cup........
I dream of being that big one of these days!!

Hilly there is an old trick... you stick ya thumb in your mouth and close it tightly around inserted thumb and blow as hard as ya can... your boobs should inflate rapidly... if they dont your gonna have to hunt for the leak and seal it with whatever comes to hand...

and if all else fails... Medicare will buy you a new pair for paying your taxes
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 6:10:34 AM

I also hear if you flap your wings and do the chicken dance while simultaneously pumping said thumb it works.. My step sister did it shes a whopping DD now!

LOL I so have to try that.... do you think your sister would give me a demo lol
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 4:20:19 PM

Why, right here in this thread. Where were you looking?

symantics LC symantics because most enhancements are classed to have a medical need ... you are meant to have a psych assessment as part of your surgical assessment but we all know there are cowboys out there who will enhance anything (think cat woman's face, Priscilla Presley, Jordan etc) ,,,, even penises on the seriously lacking!

winged kitty
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:58:42 AM
False teeth are not always for sheer beautification. How about illness or injury or disease causing horrendus damage to your teeth, and them to be irrepairable, and the inability to chew food making rip and replace the only option? Cosmetic teeth are the laminate covers, or if u can afford ceramic screw in teeth to replace missing ones. Think about it, how many oldies die from not being able to chew properly...
 lyingcheat
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/17/2009 1:31:14 AM

Well.....what a stoooooopid question....
If any person here cant tell the differencwe between a tooth and a tit....you need a ****ing psychiatrist.........

Talking of stupid... your answer makes the question look like a work of genius.
 rocketsOD
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/17/2009 4:06:10 AM
Personally I dont see the difference because it is all individual choice. I f someone wants to get fake tits ...... or in a lot of cases the tits you had b4 you had children....... I say go for it!
Why do some people have a problem with others preferences?? As long as I dont have to have fake tits in my face it doesnt affect me.

As for teeth ......they ARE in your face!......... so it is a bit different.
To want good looking teeth and a clean, white smile is normal and some people have accidents or health probs which causes them to lose their own teeth. Try getting a job of any calibre in client service with no teeth. Or is our aging society doomed to be the cleaners and backroom people in the workforce? Imagine the news reader or Koshy and Mel with no teeth. Mel already has no tits.
 gotmale
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:56:00 PM
There is absolutely no difference. They both end up in someones mouth!!!
 rocketsOD
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/21/2009 3:12:59 AM

Boobs are a sexual magnet.Teeth are not

It would be interesting to know how a guy would react if he was considering trying to crack on to a girl with gr8 tits.
After perving from a distance for some time he walks up to her to deliver the proverbial opening line and when she smiles she has terrible teeth,gaps and cavities. Furry even!
How many would change their mind about how hot she was??
 Huntingwulf
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2009 7:54:23 PM
Wasn't sure how to answer this so decided to just put one of my works on here.

High Expectations

Every day you can find them there
Their hands on mouse and keyboard
They search the web, every which where.
Scrutinizing the photo horde.

People are there from every nation
The long the short, the large and thin
Every one with high expectations.
Check them out as to where they’ve been.

How much money is in the Bank?
Does he have a decent job?
Does he bath or does he stink
Is he fit or just a slob?

Check his mouth, does he have teeth
Is he handsome, is he sweet
Athletic, moves with stealth
Does his breath smell like his feet?

The meeting places on the web,
Are full of lonely desperate people
The rich the poor and just the pleb
Dreams of White, under the Steeple.

Sometimes dreams and fantasy
Turn the brain from common sense.
So busy looking they cannot see.
The one who loves them over the fence.

He’s kind and loving, a perfect friend
Works real hard, he’s got two jobs
For those he cares, he’ll backward bend.
He does not drink, no football slob.

But he does not, have everything,
That they have set up as their goal.
Won’t settle for less than what they think.
He’s got no teeth so he’s got no soul.

Robin. A. Spicer

© 12/26/2003
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >