Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dardikadrake
Msg: 151
She has AIDs and is on POF. Is this the end of dating ?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Look...this is not a good thing to hear. It is a choice now for you. I can't say how I would feel. I have no disease and I have never had one. Living through the sexual revolution of the 80's I would say I have been blessed.

Having said that, I have two friends who actually met and married HIV partners and neither of them ever got it. One of their partners has now died and the other is living happy and seems to be healthy.

I understand why you came here but if she finds out she might drop you. This is extremely personal for someone to go through and it took a lot of gumption for her to tell you. Your fear does not give you permission to talk about her life. If you want to be with her explore the relationship. If you don't, leave her be. But be a gentleman and tell no one else. It is not your life to talk about.

....and

No! It is not the end of dating. There are many people who are DD free even in todays world.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >