Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rdcnorm
Msg: 285
Squirting...can this be learned?Page 16 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
YES it can with the right partner,
 rdcnorm
Msg: 286
Squirting...can this be learned?
Posted: 1/21/2012 10:44:15 AM

The novelty of it wore off, and then it just became a mess.

Wow,, the more mess the better,, smiles,, anyway,,my girl never squirted,, until I we talked about what to expect,,( a peeing feeling) soon after she was in the flow so to speak,, from what I have been told and experienced,,it's a whole new experience for a woman,, why down grade it,,hopefully you didn't make your girl feel bad,, just sayin..
 TooManyCurves
Msg: 288
Posted: 1/22/2012 1:14:33 PM
Definitely not urine. clear and like water really.

Ive done it to myself, practiced a lot...just have to get your gspot swollen and ready :-)

Only had one boyfriend that could do it to me.....but, have managed to do it to myself and he told me how to do it....and I asked him how he learned, and he told me that, too.

It is a different feeling, totally different, but not better or worse than regular orgasms....just a different feeling.

He used to tell me I could squirt farther than he could shoot. lol

Anyway, wow, some interesting topics in this thread :-)
 Nick.McCauley04
Msg: 289
Posted: 1/23/2012 1:12:50 PM
so have you had any luck?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2012 4:19:42 PM
I can't really do it myself either. No worries.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2012 5:18:42 PM
Maffers I tend to agree with your advice to the fellows on points 2 and 3. However, there are other ways to achieve the end result without the use of a peenis!
 RaeLaRoux
Msg: 293
Posted: 1/24/2012 8:50:53 AM
mine comes and goes. i squirt when its REALLY good. but idk if masturbating has any difference.. i started when i was 12 so.. idk if thats it. my best friend squirts sometimes too but she never masturbates.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2012 12:02:05 PM

This stresses me more that I will never be able to squirt...
from what I read some women just can't...not the end of the world I guess

I didn't think it was possible for me, I'd never tried. Didn't work instantly, just never gave up. Don't go into a situation of thinking "this has never worked, I can't do it" because you won't be able to. Relax. Enjoy what's happening. Be happy with what does happen. Talk about what you felt, what really worked for you, what didn't, and definitely talk about the things you want to try. Don't put any pressure on yourself to perform like a circus horse.
 COMESAYHI
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2012 2:08:07 PM
Listen to Maffers .I stumbled on it quite a few years ago just playing around and now on a mission with who i'm with.It has always worked,had one i still laugh when i think about it.She gave me hell when was over said what the hell was that look at my bed oh my god i'm so embarrassed what did you do.I'm sure Maffers would agree it takes patience for the man to discover the person they are with.The women i have had were very turned on to begin with,from intercourse or oral,not like just turn switch on and start the flow.From what some have said it's to get passed the pee feeling cause the body says no no,and you have to be calm and make her feel comfortable to let go.For women like has been mentioned ,don't lie there and just wait for this feeling.Your partner is the one who needs to know how your body is reacting if he is finding this amazing spot,and how he plays you if that's a word i can use.I do my thing as to how i play to get her there sure Maffers has his way of playing .Now lets not all go dumping our partners to go find out about this wonderfull thing,all go play still sex is lot of fun and make it more fun trying to get there.I love doing it from what i see they get out of it,and some out of ego that you can bring someone there.Kind of makes me jealous at the feeling i'm missing
PS ---keep those towels close by
 no_1_bby
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2012 3:56:57 PM

From what some have said it's to get passed the pee feeling

Not all women experience this sensation. Yes.. it can be a guide for many, just isn't something 100% of women able to squirt experience. I don't feel it and I definitely squirt.
 csv050672
Msg: 303
Posted: 1/29/2012 6:33:50 PM
I think a lot of women feel it, but mistake it for pee. My wife says it feels like pee. But it's not pee in composition. My wife had never squirted with another partner. Squirt has a lot to do with the g spot. The g spot is about an inch and half inside on the front wall. The ridges can be felt right behind the pubic bone. It's. Got a very different feel. The only way I could stimulate that spot at first was with a finger. Just insert the finger and apply a little pressure on and around the spot. Pay real good attention to that entire front wall. Roll your finger around and over that spot. That spot will get a little firm. When she's Getting close, she will start pushing your finger out but keep it in. No thrusting. Save that for the future. We did this many times over a period of weeks until she felt comfortable in completely Letting go. After using my finger to train her, I started inserting my****guiding it with my hand to those sensitive areas. Success. Now she will squirt when we do doggy style, anal, or when I insert my tongue. She is very confident now. If I am planning on sexual activity, I will prepare the bed in the morning with plastic sheeting, blankets, and pillows. That way she will see me preparing and she has all day to think about what she's going to get. It heightens her so much sexually and she is so explosive. I also put a glass of water beside the bed to keep her hydrated.just a dirty little way of communicating. Also remember to give her time between squirts (orgasm). Bring her to orgasm, wait about twenty seconds or so then go in again. This will cause a building up and heightening effect that will rock her foundations. So the answer is yes. She can be learned to varying degrees. This is my second partner who has been able to do it. It takes a patient person and lots of encouragement.,
 csv050672
Msg: 304
Posted: 1/29/2012 6:45:10 PM
I agree with dantanion about using your****and guiding around the outside and just inside to hit that spot. It's only one way that works for my wife.
 csv050672
Msg: 305
Posted: 1/29/2012 7:04:37 PM
I agree with dantanion about using your****and guiding around the outside and just inside to hit that spot. It's only one way that works for my wife.
 HughJacok
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:10:12 PM
YES 100% it can be learned!

Anyone who tells you different is a moron.
I have had a handful of female partners in the past who were in disbelief and believed that only some women could squirt.

I proved them wrong. It takes a little time and knowledge but it can 100% be learned.
Don't listen to anyone who says different.

If you want pointers message me.
 Homemadepeachpie
Msg: 309
Posted: 8/12/2012 11:02:24 AM
Yes yes yes it can be learnt am 24yrs but I didn't squirt before but now I squirt throughout the session one after the other it's so amazing that my FWB is so hooked now just wants to sex with me all the time . my advice to women masturbate finger your self untill you find the G-spot or come to mama I will teach you how .
 Homemadepeachpie
Msg: 310
Posted: 8/12/2012 11:20:42 AM
Poker fan Let me teach you ha ha am straight gal but I would help you learn more about it
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 313
Posted: 2/1/2013 8:02:12 AM
I had a girlfriend who used to and if it's exiting for her cool, and I'm happy she got off, but I had to wash the sheets after every time. We just started having sex on the floor or I'd bend her over something but no more on the bed LOL.
 MsMicki
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 8:31:33 AM

Every time I read one of your posts I just shake my head. You think you know everything.

LOL.....Amazing how you can tell the difference of when someone "googles" his knowledge and someone experienced their knowledge!!

Some women squirt from stimulation of the clit, so it's not just about the g-spot
 Funguyonthebay
Msg: 316
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:28:33 PM
Yes it can be learned. The most important aspect is the woman's level of comfort.
 kingdavid2013
Msg: 317
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:14:12 PM
i vote this for Best Thread of 2013 already!!!!!!!!!
 LoveSong99
Msg: 318
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:19:14 AM

No u can't learn it. It's just how some women's bodies are.

Yes you can learn it. TRUST ME

Here are some tips

1. Pee first (this way, you know you aren't peeing)
2. If he's down there and you feel like you have to pee (it only feels like that the first time) just let go (remember, you went potty before the party started)
3. Your stomach, thigh and butt muscles are going to contract in orgasm fashion
4. Once you learn how to do it, you WILL be multi-orgasmic
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 319
Posted: 2/20/2013 9:53:31 PM
Thumbs up to MsMicki: Theirs a difference between googling to get knowlege and personal experience LOL, and agreed. Well I'm not a gynocologist (Did I spell that right? oops didn't google it LOL or go to college for it) All I know is that it was a gusher when my ex would do it........Personal experience!
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 320
Posted: 2/24/2013 6:25:09 PM
I'm going to agree with cautiousluv on this one: It's not so easy to unlearn. Not to be insensitive or anything but I dated two women (at seperate times) who did this and it was like old faithfull. I always liked pillow top matresses and they're kind of expensive, she had a futon at her place, and she always asked how come we never do it in your bed? I'd be like um um LOL.
 TenderKisses546
Msg: 321
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:12:05 AM
I have a squirting fetish and I have not made my wife squirt yet.

Recently I started trying to learn how to make my wife squirt through penetration. She never has before but now I'm actually trying to make it happen. I have researched the techniques for a while and I'm learning a lot about her body. Sex is getting better for her too, so I'm happy about that. So I have found a position that I am able to pleasure her g-spot but we are not able to get to the last step because she gets a pee sensation where it feels like she's going to pee. From what I've read the squirting orgasm is 10-50 seconds after the pee sensation which passes. However, she is not able to relax he body when this happens, and she will sometimes stop me and go to the bathroom and try to pee (only a little).

How can I help her get passed that sensation and have a squirting orgasm? She doesn't like the feeling of having to pee and she holds it. I've talked to her and explained it and that the sensation passes but she just can't seem to relax her body. Am I missing something? Is there something I can do to help her orgasm? Can I do something to make the pee sensation go away faster?
 TenderKisses546
Msg: 322
Posted: 2/25/2013 11:56:39 AM
Any girl can squirt, it's up to you to figure out how to do it.
Making her orgasm turns me on so obviously I'm going to want to give her more frequent and more intense orgasms.

but ah....sorry your advice wont help me
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >