Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jasonw99
Msg: 82
Squirting...can this be learned?Page 2 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
mmmmm squirting is my number one fetish... its great to have it squirted all over your face
 DAVE632
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Squirting...can this be learned?
Posted: 6/15/2008 6:03:27 PM
What pearlj wrote happens to many many couples but for, what seems like MOST of thewm it is a hit or miss. They achieve it once and it is incredible but they never quite manage to repeat it. They know "something" worked but what exACTly it was they're not sure so it may never happen again or it may happen once or twice more - by accident and then they are old and DIE and .... from my understanding it is even MORE difficult to do dead so ... The initial "research" should be done where you know exactly where the GSpot IS and how much pressure and at what angle it takes to trigger it. This should be done with fingers or my suggestion is using your thumb(s) so you have the stamina to keep going.

This thread will help you do this.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
Whether you ejaculate or not is another issue but if you're going to try, THIS is THE best way to get there. Once your bod KNOWS the feeling you can achieve G-Gasms in under TWO minutes and even better you can then "go for a ride" as pearlj suggests. You'll KNOW what feels right, what angle is best, how deep and how fast. You're only "problem" then is to have the stamina to cum over and over and over again. Most women collapse after only a few G-Gasms because they are THAT intense. That's fine. That's when you throw her over the pillows, face down and go to town with those thumbs again. She will feel like she's caught in a friggin F5. Enjoy!!

Ignore deezul. He knows not of watt he speaks. I tend to get p/off too when people with NO knowledge of what they're discussing want to post anyway. It's also the height of silliness IMHO to let a lot of potential dates know beyond a shadow of a doubt a) how ignorant you are on a subject and b) how closed minded you are too. And they NEVER read other posts so their comments on the subject appear even more out of time and off the subject considering the POSITIVE posts since the OP's .Definitely truth in advertising but I don't reeaally think that's what he's trying to achieve here. I could be wrong.

I find it interesting the number of women who say they squirt just from oral. The muscle tone in those women is likely (wish I knew fershure) the determining factor. Prodding the GSpot seems to work on almost everybody else. Would some ladies please post here OR ON LIT - what the difference in feeling and especially the build up to that kind of orgasm between JUST oral and GSpot pokin'. Have you experienced BOTH?

As I've stated before though. If you want to blow her toenails clean off then learn to give her BOTH and AT THE SAME TIME.

In this case the "thumbs down" is THE best ever!!!
 DAVE632
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 6:53:08 PM
and as soon as she's "done" GET OFF the shower curtain. I know it sounds silly but considering you'll BOTH be completely exhausted you MIGHT just fall asleep on it.

DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN.

Nuffin wurst ( ) than waking up in a few hours STUCK together like bugs on some fly-paper !!!

Embell
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 6:55:21 PM
I don't have time to read every entry in this thread but here is the information I can offer you, but first my creditenials. I do have a degree in biology and I also run my own in-home party business sex toys etc. Part of my job is discussing with women all the different types of orgasms they can have and the best way to "active" them.

1.Before a women can tell a guy how to please her, she has to know how to please herself.

2.Squirting only occurs through g-spot orgasm

3. Best way to find you g-spot stand in heals to help correct your posture, curl you middle, pointer, or both fingers in a come hither motion, lean over the bathroom counter or your dresser and insert your fingers to the are facing you abs. The g-spot is located 1-3 inches up the front of the pelvic wall and feels like a piece of spongy tissue. If you have had an orgasm before looking for your g-spot that orgasm will cause the tissue that makes up the g-spot to engorge making it easier to find that hot spot.

4. If you have ever had the sensation that you have to pee during intercourse, that is a g-spot orgasm. The reproductive system takes over during sex and prevents you urinating during intercourse. Think about it have you ever been in the car and really had to pee and then thrusted you hips doing a little pee dance and that sensation has diminished.

5.Someone women can squirt as little as a teaspoon or as much as a cup. If you don't have a gspot ograsm, but came close any fluid you have produced will be released when you urinate.

6. Best way to have an orgasm is to be totally relaxed and deep breathing. Everyone experiences the g-spot orgams differently so one friend might say it's out of this world and another might just say it was great. Discover for yourself how great it is, just don't let the hype interfer with a great experience that you can have on your own or with your partner
 EZDuzitguy
Msg: 88
Posted: 6/15/2008 9:37:10 PM

It's a medical fact that only 10% of all women can do this.

LMAO. That is ridiculous. All women are equipped with the same 'parts'. Contrary to some critics, the existence of the paraurethral glands has been well known for centuries, even in western medicine. De Graaf 's research dates back to the 1670's for gawd's sakes! No, the 'Skenes Glands' are not located on the clitoris, and thus clitoral stimulation does not result in a G-Spot or U-Spot ejaculation. If you believe so, you are fumbling around so much you don't know what you have done. A G-Spot squirting orgasm can be accomplished in as few as 10 seconds with the right technique and can indeed re-occur many many times in sequence. An experienced lover is all that is required. Find a good mentor. It is a routine part of every (yes every) evening of lovemaking for some of us and until fairly recently I'd have to say that few of my partners had ever experienced it prior.
The single largest impediment to it happening is generally the woman's fear of urinating. Men know that you can't pee and cum at the same time. Women don't seem to. Let it go. A soaking wet bed is a badge of honor. If the bed doesn't splash when you whack it put some energy into it!
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/16/2008 7:31:00 AM
I agree with the above.... its not just gspot manipulation. I have squirted fully clothed without any of my genitals being touched!!! I think as time goes on you can learn to control it, or not as the case may be. Mind you the fully clothed orgasm caught me and him by surprise!
 DAVE632
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2008 3:30:47 PM
""3. Best way to find you g-spot stand in heals to help correct your posture, curl you middle, pointer, or both fingers in a come hither motion, lean over the bathroom counter or your dresser and insert your fingers to the are facing you abs.""

Best way is to find a guy who KNOWS where it is already and can teach YOU. It is almost impossible to provide the degree and intensity of a good G-ing by yourself. You simply run out of steam. If you are with a partner he/she can take you places you never dreamed existed.

and why if you're exploring this G-Thang by yourself would you be wearing heels? Or is that what you meant?

""4. If you have ever had the sensation that you have to pee during intercourse, that is a g-spot orgasm. ""

Uh .... NO! It CAN be a sensation that some women feel as the G stimulation begins to take effect but the sensation of needing to urinate is NOT a GSpot orgasm. Don't feel bad though. There are dozens of PhD's who still don't know if women have a GSpot or not and most of them don't have a clue how to stimulate it properly.

As KK said, it really doesn't take a lot of effort to read quickly through a few of the MOST RECENT PAGES to see if what you're about to post makes sense, is consistent with the thread, sounds really really dumb considering many other posts from people who DO know what they're talking about and / or actually adds to the info being discussed or completely hijacks it. People who post ONLY to the original post often (always?) sound like a DEAF grandmother who adds stuff to a conversation thinking she has heard what the others are talking about and it doesn't come close. Quiet comical if it wasn't so frustrating.
 DAVE632
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 12:11:42 AM
JUST, did your wife experience G-Gasms with you PRIOR to reading "The Amazing ... " (book or video??) ? Did she learn to do it herself or did you show her based on what you learned? Can she have multiples?

If she did have G-Gasms prior to ejaculating, how did she describe the diff between the two? Was one better or was the combination just complimentary to each other? I've had several different descriptions and am curious what seems to be the most common.
 coffeelover
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 9:37:02 AM
You are so right Sinfull,

What is the least bit gay about having a woman squirt for you? Is he crazy!!??

I am so intrigued by this that I can't wait to witness it.
 DAVE632
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 9:51:33 AM
"" .... or have no idea about it or where the woman's G spot is. ""

Which is why sites like these pay such a crucial role in educating those (apparently FEW) who honestly want to learn new and wondrous ways of making our partners feel like a billion bucks (adjusted for inflation). It's sad though, how few resources point to all the GSpot pleasures for women and how much fun it can be for a partner to discover these Techniques. Because of this and the abysmal state of true research many think all this talk of GSpots and squirting is bunk. Those who have never experienced the sensation or discovered how to make their woman G-Gasm over and over and over again seem to be the most vehement too in kyboshing the possibility that there IS this spot not too far away that can drive your woman clean out of her skull if applied correctly.

One good resource (named numerous times here and on other G threads) is :

Long and full of idle chat in places but it also has many great posts and ideas from those who have tried it and found that it does work. the Technique is SIMPLE. The theory is common sense. The outcum is awesome and in many cases it actually improves your overall relationship because of the increase in sexuality of your partner, the self-confidence and the added intimacy of being able to MAKE her G-Gasm until the cows come home.
 DAVE632
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 3:49:22 PM
""Kinda like a guy can ejaculate without an orgasm......""

DAMN, an doncha just HATE when that happens?

Have you ever been with a partner who could trigger BOTH at the same time? Clitoral AND G-Gasm (s) TOGETHER??

Personally I could care less if a lady makes a bigOl'mess in fact prefer not ... makes for cuddling and drifting off to sleep instead of swimming to shore and spending hours changing sheets, burying drowned pets, squeegieeing out carpets like the Katrina aftermath. Whatever. Multiple G's AND co-ordinating those with one massive clitoral should put her in a GOOD mood.

Ravenstar66
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 3:57:17 PM
For anyone perusing this thread.. Mr G's (Dave632) thread over at literotica is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Really, best sex thread ever...well worth the 2000+ pages (I haven't finished it yet). Go check it out. (Thanks Mr. G) A satisfied woman is a very happy woman... and the PMS fades away to nothing.

As for men.. well there are ejaculation orgasms, prostate orgasms, dry orgasms, multiples of these...etc.... no point closing one's mind to the possibilities. The capacity of human sexuality is unlimited.
 DAVE632
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 8:05:38 PM
WOW! *very deep bow* Thank you. I would have been humble and thanked you via a PM but I'm 10 YEARS PAST your cut off for " waaay tooo damn OLD to talk to me " (sigh) so I'll have to say thank you for that vote here. I very much appreciate your mention. I hope the Technique works for you. Best of luck.
 DAVE632
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2008 7:27:39 AM
"" So which one is stronger? Clitorial or G spot orgasm? ""

The feedback on LIT seems to indicate BOTH are fabulous O's however the clitoral is more localized whereas the G-Gasm is whole body and whether one or a series of them they tend to include whole body spasms and are described later as "like being hit by a train - but in a GOOD way" (WTF? ... but I think I understand).

Again the squirting part is NOT necessarily part of the orgasm. Ican feel good and add to the orgasmic buildup in sensations but from the feedback, again, it doesn't appear to ADD to the degree of pleasure a G-Gasm or G-Gasms produce. As Ripley said above, overall compared to the degree of pleasure the SQUIRTING part is a bit of a negative so she prefers clitoral O's.

It's a pity there is such a silly misconception about what squirting accomplishes. Most guys seem to love it. Fine but if the sensation for the woman doesn't get better if / when she squirts WHY would a couple strive for this and even consider their success in producing dozens of G-Gasms a failure if she doesn't squirt.

A post from the LIT / FORUMS / HOW TO / TRY THIS sums up what many others have posted and IM'd. Kinda neat. Something to strive for if you've never achieved this. Great info to share too.
(BTW 19Jun08 and the LIT site seems to be down - hope it's only temporary)

"" Oh MY Good God!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm just gonna let it all out...
i've never ever cum before without having anything stimulating my clit. I just want to say ... what a ****ing winner. never ever ever felt anything like that before in my life! the man loved it too... i opened up a whole new can of worms with him tho... he now wants to know where i got this from and wants me to get more 'ideas' for him to try. I completely lost control of myself and thats the first time it's EVER happened. he now says he feels closer to me now that I let him take control of my body... and he loved the fact that he did this to me too! I got the biggest smile on my face! i just want to say to end it all... I was really really cynical about this to start with but oh my god i'm now 100% a believer! couldn't get past two tho... he said he's going to tie me up next time...*yay!* ""
 DAVE632
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2008 8:35:02 AM
Just one thing ... MY msg #131 has nuffin to do with the G/squirt thingie / topic. It is my observation that many read the OP initial post and without reading any of the posts afterwards - even if there are 8 or 2,000 pages - they post something that has either been said a dozen times already or post some nonsense that goes against what dozens of other posts have already confirmed hence making them look particularly ignorant .... NOT a characteristic, one would guess needs to be advertised in a dating forum.

The only ref: that I've made that is relevant is :

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892
 DAVE632
Msg: 105
view profile
History
G-GASMS ?
Posted: 6/20/2008 8:43:41 AM
FROM ANOTHER THREAD ...
The poster asked about a little blood at the end of their session ...

""Man, when you get it right it's fu¢king great (well for her ) and the rewards for me were great but I had to wait as she was shattered by the time I finished.
But bleeding? that can't be right unless she having a period!! ""

Yup. Fu¢king GREAT for her, fershure but also for you! There is NUFFIN that makes a guy happier or feeling like the worlds greatest STUD than knowing what he's done to/for his lover has left her a breathless, sweaty, twitching blob and that satisfied loving smile in her sleepy eyes won't fade even when she's asleep and it'll be there when she wakes up too.

Bleeding:

Eliminate all possibles. Do you trim your fingernails and file the edges smoooth so there are no jaggies to poke or tear? The chances of an infection are probably slim if it's just a bit. Wild sex often results in small tears and a bit of bleeding. It rarely result in anything serious. Don't forget that area is designed to accommodate a 13lb baby sliding through. Next time just tone it down a bit. Not quite so rough and see if you can get her to THAT place with no side effects. I'm NOT a doctor so it's impossible to answer without a pro doing an internal. If bleeding persists then she should be checked out by a Doctor. Also if she complains of bad cramping the next day ... you probably poked a little too high on the IN stroke and bashed her uterus once too often. This can result in some cramping the next day and will tell you that you need to change the angle a bit (poke forward towards her tummy way and NOT IN towards her guts) and just generally tone it down some. Great pleasure DURING but you don't want her suffering the next day because of how hard you did it.

Are you using common sense? When I say "Beat it up" - " DO NOT BE GENTLE " that is or at least should be taken in the context of what you are doing and where. It was more of a comparative between dealing with clits - hypersensitive and even more so after they've exploded AND the fact that GSpots NEEEED the pressure.

The faster pace of a rub can sometimes replace a stronger pressure. She may be in the mood one day/night to have frenzied high pressure G-Gasms until she's ready to pass out and on another night a slower pace, a longer buildup with maybe only one or two MASSIVE G-Gasm(s) and a good tongue lashing to add that level of intimacy that is somewhat lacking sometimes if you have her face down, bum up and you're poking her nether parts like you beat on that punk who flattened your bike tires when your were 8!!

A nice slow build up of oral at the same time there is a MASSIVE one building in her G is a nice way to end any session (never make it routine though - never make ANYTHING routine) as she will be completely fragged if both O's hit at the same time and you keep them both going for a few minutes. It'll put her in the kind of mood for the next few days that we all love .... that mellow super affectionate and stress-free attitude they get when they are completely and I mean COMPLETELY satiated.

AND it is a wonderful place for the partner to be too - knowing that WE have the knowledge and the desire to take her to THAT place. A mindset that increases ALL the positives you have in a good loving relationship - on SO many levels.

In case some of you haven't clued in yet ... this is NOT just about great sex. It's about the two of you growing closer (sometimes even "saving" a relationship), more trusting, more self-confident (especially her), more excited - more often (see posts re: OXYTOCIN production), a desire to further this "research" and to increase YOUR pleasure too.

It's ALL about the LOVE, baby!!
 rickspace
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/22/2008 3:49:03 PM
actually allllll women can learn to squirt the one issue is that fear sets in , allow me to explain.....first!!!... im only going by my experinces and by the convo ive had with the partners ive had the pleasure of sex with or love making.......first what i was told by the women .. her mind has to be stimulated, just cause your body is on red alert , your mind could be at luke warm or even cold....another thing i was told , is u have to be able or have had a few orgasms before u even try to hit the squirt button..try riding ontop, reason from what i was told is , goes deeper and also hits the certain spot , most women do like to grind on the pelvic bone , and to know your getting close to a g spot or squirting is when all of a sudden u have the urge to pee.....u cant pee and climax at the sametime.........happy squirting .......
 DAVE632
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2008 5:10:26 PM
"" As for Dave's question about having a clitoral orgasm while having a g-spot orgasm it truly is the most mind blowing experience and yes the orgasms are different as you have described them but both are wonderful either separately or together. I would have to say personally that the G-spot orgasm along with the squirting is more intense and a whole body experience even with having a hysterectomy. ""

T'wasn't a question but thanks for the post.

My "research" has indicated that next to dropping a 100kV cerebral-probe directly into a woman's orgasm center in her brain nothing - NOTHING - comes close to the intensity of being able to trigger BOTH types of orgasms - clitoral AND G-Gasms AT THE SAME TIME !!! The feedback I've received on this confirms my findings as well as the other posts !!!

It is so nice to see others posting corroborative testimonials so the folk who think some of these posts and suggestions are pure BS will know that just because they have never discovered it doesn't mean it can't be true.

One other thing .... I've received dozens of emails from ladies who have had hysterectomies and thought their sex life would be pretty much over. I even had one email from a girl whose friend had cancer of the labia and ended up losing her clit in the operation to remove the cancer. Her friend gave them the TRY THIS thread link and after resigning herself to NEVER having another orgasm ... discovered that G-Gasms were not only possible but even better (for her) than clitoral orgasms. She said she actually felt "lucky" to have had the cancer JUST so she could discover the wonders of G-Gasms!!! .. and no idea if she could squirt or not. That info seems SO unimportnat considering what she went through and what she discovered about her own bod.
 DAVE632
Msg: 113
view profile
History
A LI'LL SQUIRT
Posted: 6/23/2008 6:03:53 PM
This is from a porn shoot. You can tell by the reactions of the crew/camera-dude that this is NOT a normally observed reaction. What it does NOT show is the lead up to her li'll squirt ...

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=squirting_****_destroys_camera.wmv

What IS apparent is her physical reaction after she spews. She is completely convulsive with legs and torso flapping about like she has lost all control. She gets up and then collapses again by the window. Even with the camera on her a few minutes later you can see she barely has control of her face let alone her legs.

This " research " is PRICELESS.

The $5,000 camera is but a small price to pay for this revelation !!!
 DAVE632
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Squirting...PEE ? NO!!
Posted: 6/25/2008 11:31:25 AM
ANYBODY who has experienced this will tell you it is NOT urine. There have been studies done that confirms this but again if you want to leave the studies behind then a simple taste test will confirm it.

Does the occasional accident occur during sex if she has a full bladder? Sure but for comfort sake MOST women have the good sense to empty her bladder BEFORE sex. When receiving GSpot stimulation is is probably even more important to do that because of the angle, the pressure needed and the proximity to the bladder.

There is extensive discussion on the "pee? not pee?" debate here too:

There too only those who have never experienced it (the Experts of NOT) make the assumption (false) that the fluid must be urine.
 DAVE632
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2008 6:56:31 PM
You don't need any Kami Sutures (??) for this.

The only problem is most women, when they achieve this alone, can NOT continue G-Gasms for very long. The orgasms themselves are SO intense and draining that you can get there a few times but then you collapse. If you have a partner you can collapse and s/he can keep going until you are in a place you never even knew existed !!

The other problem when flying solo is that it is difficult to get your fingers bent around and pressing UP like they need to be (if you're on your back). It isn't so much the angle but the pressure needed ... and the stamina to keep going. Doable but unlike a good bag of chips - I dare you to have more than 2 or 3 before you feel like a jelly-fish on a highway ... in a good way .... and have to stop.

Enjoy.

2HEDZ
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:12:02 PM

The only problem is most women, when they achieve this alone, can NOT continue G-Gasms for very long. The orgasms themselves are SO intense and draining that you can get there a few times but then you collapse. If you have a partner you can collapse and s/he can keep going until you are in a place you never even knew existed !!

yeah i was with a lady who was multiorgasmic and after a while i pretty much just kept stimulating her manually to keep her cumming. the last three orgasms she squirted twice back to back but the third time she claimed to be having an out of body experience. must be a hell of a feeling.
 DAVE632
Msg: 124
view profile
History
SHAME? Hardly the right venue ....
Posted: 6/28/2008 11:23:42 PM
Yup, there are toys designed specifically for that part of the anatomy and yes SOME women can G-Gasm several times - SOLO. On an average though the feedback on LIT indicates they are completely fragged at 5 or 6. There is much discussion on the TRY THIS thread ... vibes, bent, veggies, fingers, THUMBS ....

"Whereas with a partner it can go on for many more"

Ya !! Like 50 or 100 or MORE !!!

There are lots of people who will state flat out that statement is pure unadulterated BS. It's NOT. Learn a simple Technique ( http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892 ) and you'll be able to make her G-Gasm for as long as the partner can keep moving and/or she doesn't pass out.

Marathons are a hoot - for BOTH of you. It makes the partner feel about 10 feet tall. Just a word of warning though. It should be done on a Friday night too so she has the weekend to recover fully if you work regular hours/days.

There has been some really nasty comments in some threads by some women regarding G-Gasms and who knows about them and how. Many who have never experienced this type of orgasm will post over and over again that it does NOT exist and furthermore NO MAN could EVER know more about a woman's bod than she does. Your comment: "I learned this from a man..." illustrates that an experienced man CAN teach a woman things about her body that she has never, and likely would never, discover on her own. Ain't SHARING COOL???
 DAVE632
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 9:15:13 AM
Kinda sad. People who have no idea what they're talking about (LOZ) persist in posting and calling the fluid urine ... despite ... a post immediately prior as well as about a hundred other ones where they say it IS NOT URINE. The smell / taste is usually described as somewhat sweet but I guess depending on physiology and diet the fluid can be a little rank with some women. ANYBODY who has gone down on a woman shortly after her going to the bathroom (no matter how clean she is or how well she cleans) you CAN taste a trace of urine. Anybody who has been squirted at KNOWS that fluid is NOT the same. NOT!!

The official sex research shows that the fluid is, chemically, very close to seminal fluid (without the sperm of course) and that it is NOT NOT NOT - urine. The Skeene Glands surround the vagina and are a series of pores similar to sweat glands that channel out to the vagina. The fluid that fills them is NOT leaked urine. If urine "leaked" like that her abdomen would fill with pee whenever she had to go - WHAT magazine did you read that suggested this? How idiotic! So "leaking urine" is hardly the right descriptor not to mention the WRONG fluid. Women's magazines are one of the very WORST places to read any actual advice for women on improving their sex lives. GAWD, just pick up a Cosmo and read the crap and garbage in those articles!! ""HOW TO DRIVE A MAN WILD - 10 SPOTS YOU'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF"" and when you read the article it actually mentions his peni$ and balls. GEEE what woman has ever even considered touching those parts while trying to turn on her man? Utter crap!! So ... sorry for the crit but if you're quoting "research" from women's mags you might as well read comic books for all the real info they provide!!

The best testimonials as to what the fluid IS (or is not - whichever way is easier for people to understand) is clearly from people who have EXPERIENCED this. When a hundred or so posts say it has happened to them and all but one of them says the smell/taste was CLEARLY NOT URINE then maybe ... just maybe they know what they're talking about and we can settle once and for all that it is not - NOT - pee.

and I'm not sure which organisms you're referring to producing more lube during orgasms. Do we have an infection?

KIM - some of the posts from women who have / do squirt say they wish they didn't. Waaay big mess and it kinda kills spontaneous sex in strange places because you're going to leave an obvious mess. THe Technique from the LINK describes how to produce almost unlimited massive G-Gasms. Squirting MAY result but if you have never had 30 or 50 huge, body wracking orgasms in one session and the Technique does it for you then consider yourself a winner. Squirting does NOT (by almost all posts) increase orgasmic intensity. It is just a neat feeling that can happen during orgasm or sometimes even by and of itself. The O's should be the goal.
IMHO.
 DAVE632
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 9:50:13 AM
Squirt or no squirt - what that clip illustrates better than anything is that if you keep stimulating the GSpot the orgasms just keep coming. Many (most?) couples who have discovered the GSpot STOP after she cums. That clip shows that you can go back 30 seconds after the first orgasm has ended and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

Like athletes the women who can squirt like that are RARE. A little behind the scenes info on that too. She probably spent several HOURS being stimulated by her friend and NOT orgasming - ever - to get to the point where she produced that amount of fluid. There are interviews where women in porn known for squirting like that say it takes them ALL DAY to get to that point for the camera.

And again ... the orgasms are better than awesome and should be the real goal.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >