Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TenderKisses546
Msg: 321
Squirting...can this be learned?Page 20 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
I have a squirting fetish and I have not made my wife squirt yet.

Recently I started trying to learn how to make my wife squirt through penetration. She never has before but now I'm actually trying to make it happen. I have researched the techniques for a while and I'm learning a lot about her body. Sex is getting better for her too, so I'm happy about that. So I have found a position that I am able to pleasure her g-spot but we are not able to get to the last step because she gets a pee sensation where it feels like she's going to pee. From what I've read the squirting orgasm is 10-50 seconds after the pee sensation which passes. However, she is not able to relax he body when this happens, and she will sometimes stop me and go to the bathroom and try to pee (only a little).

How can I help her get passed that sensation and have a squirting orgasm? She doesn't like the feeling of having to pee and she holds it. I've talked to her and explained it and that the sensation passes but she just can't seem to relax her body. Am I missing something? Is there something I can do to help her orgasm? Can I do something to make the pee sensation go away faster?
 TenderKisses546
Msg: 322
Squirting...can this be learned?
Posted: 2/25/2013 11:56:39 AM
Any girl can squirt, it's up to you to figure out how to do it.
Making her orgasm turns me on so obviously I'm going to want to give her more frequent and more intense orgasms.

but ah....sorry your advice wont help me
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >