Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAVE632
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Squirting...can this be learned?Page 4 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
One of the great things about a site like this and LITEROTICA is that BOTH men and women can read about stuff they mamma neva toll d'em 'bout. Point being that few ever perfect a good series of GSpot techniques because there is really so little good info out there. Some people will argue against and cut up those who are posting testimonials or sharing techniques simply because there doesn't seem to be any documented "proof" published by Phd and known sex researchers. Fine. Ignorance is ... ignorance.

Couples - men AND women who come here and read can not only learn how (and why) but they can also be forewarned of possibilities of the SQUIRT. It CAN be a tad intimidating for a guy who is doing a fine job and all of a sudden there is a gush of fluid. If he doesn't know any better most guys will assume the wurst ( ) but if they've read these threads then they'll know it is an often natural end to a long buildup (foreplay) and PROPER GSpot stimulation. Believe me there is no end of tragic tales of woe where a guys has been doing "something" to a woman and she finally squirts, he gets grossed out assuming it's urine and walks out of an otherwise blossoming relationship because he thinks she can't control her bladder.

As one poster above described, there seems to be a a very strong correlation between the length of time spent of foreplay and stimulation of the GSpot area AND the possibility / probability of squirting. If you enjoy some quick to arrive G-Gasms the chances of squirting are reduced. Keep her squirming for an hour and watch out - make sure the rubber sheets and the beach towels are positioned properly. One interview with the famous Cytheria (Squirt "Queeen" ) confirms that too. She says that for one of her famous "fire hose" scenes (Southern California NEEEDS her now - where is she when we need her???) she plays with herself for 6 or 8 HOURS and even though many of her movies show her doing this over and over and over again, she says it takes her a loooong time to get back to that pressure level again.

So live and learn and mainly don't be shocked at some of the really NEAT things we can teach our bodies to do. Be AMAZED. Do your own "research" and SHARE the knowledge. It's a blast.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892
 totum_spirit
Msg: 199
Squirting...can this be learned?
Posted: 11/26/2008 9:00:31 PM
This is not a genetic trait people. Every woman has the same glands in the same spots and every woman can....let me repeat ..CAN have a vaginal ejaculation. What keeps a female from EVER experiencing it is not being told the truth about what your body is capable of feeling. Natural squirters are below 10% of the total female population. WHY??? One is no one will tell you these things can be done, then your friends(because most all parents will not tell their daughter very much about sex) don't know what is possible, so how can you ever learn what your body can feel. The next problem is most males do not look at sex as a gift from both parties involved. Yes pu**y is good(never had bad sex) but the gift a female has to offer is as important as the gift of a man that knows how to pleasure her ,not just please her, but to take her to a level she has never known before. Not only that but also the man must enjoy making her have orgasms one right behind the other. Now this is for all guys to read this one thought.

### A man MUST give MORE to receive MORE. ####

Read that until it clicks inside the mind then you will understand. NOW for you women here is a secret from the guys mind that no one has ever told you.

#### WE men want you to LOOK good for US! Keep your weight under control not be starved but nice shape, wear some make up to bed once in a while(its for US) but again it is the males fault of a lot of failed marriages.

This is for all of you.

Women have thoughts and fantasies that most men would blush over(and you thought we were the only ones that had some kinky sex thoughts) a woman wants to feel these things....she wants to feel like a queen, a princess, a woman, a lady, a slut, a whore, role playing sex fantasies. So guys every thing I have written is to be used with respect. Respect yourself but respect your woman a lot so she can unless that animal she keeps hidden from YOU. She is scared of the name calling most guys do to the female...it is called becoming a selfless lover (unselfish lover...duh)...masterful lover....a MAN!!!
 DAVE632
Msg: 204
view profile
History
SHAME? Hardly the right venue ....
Posted: 11/30/2008 3:23:56 PM
DAMN, some posts just attract nutbars like bugs to brown stuff....

but squirting or "female ejaculation" comes from our kidneys of all places.

WHERE did you get that info??

a g-spot orgasm which is basically what squirting is....

Again, complete CRAP. Some women can G-Gasm 100 times a night and never drown the cat, soak the drapes or flood the basement. Some (some) women squirt or gush and NEVER orgasm. Together, they are "unique" but one is NOT the other or vice versa.

It shouldn't take very long between 10 and 20 minutes for your to have a g-spot orgasm.

A woman who has NEVER had a GSPOT orgasm may take a few minutes to get there if her partner knows where it is and WHAT TO DO. A woman who has been having GSpot orgasms or G-Gasms for awhile will typically take 2 MINUTES from a cold start and a LOT less if she is really turned on.

.... it goes through our bladder (but like through a sep. valve almost). It is definitely not pee.

NO NO NO - it doesn't come out through the bladder andf there is NO SEPARATE VALVE !!! The Skeene glands are along the urethra BELOW the bladder. THE most modern research indicates that as a woman is turned on the Skeene glands begin to fill. During some types of orgasms they empty. Depending on the woman, physiology, the length of time being turned on - a whole bunch of factors - SOME women will gush or even squirt. Krissi, WHAT the hellareyour sources for this nonsense??

IMHO it is IDIOTIC to be obsessed with this though. If the woman is experiencing good orgasms WHY try so hard to make a huge mess at the same time?? If it happens fine but once started it is very hard to stop doing it. It's not disgusting but it IS messy. Why try and achieve something that will severely limit your spontaneous sex forever??

you can email me girls if you want to know how.

WTF is it with this "email and I'll tell you how." What's wrong with friikkin SHARING on a site like this. "'Email me"' sounds so "" Want a jelly bean little boy?"" from some dude in the park wearing a trench coat. CREEPY!!

SHARE ... http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

Every woman needs to experience it at least one

Did you mean ONCE or one squirt? Whatever. What a FEW of us posting in this thread and my thread on Literotica are TRYING to do is inform those who have never discovered this for themselves. It is an AWESOME addition to you regular lovemaking. It works for almost all women. It sometimes involves squirting and sometimes it does not. MY point in this is it isn't a hit or miss "let's try this once" kind of thing. It is SO good it should be incorporated nightly. You won't want to do a marathon (20, 50, 100+ G-gasms in an evening - just WAAAY too exhausting for a normal week night) with this nightly but that type of orgasm should be as much a part of your love lives as clitoral orgasms. READ the Technique and LEARN from the other posts what needs to be done to get there. 2 minutes and she's firing like the canons on the 4th of July!!! This should NOT be a big mystery. Obviously from all the BS and false statements and info it is a mystery still to most (?) on here. Point is it shouldn't be.
 DAVE632
Msg: 206
view profile
History
SQUIRT
Posted: 12/13/2008 7:53:58 PM
WHERE you live is relevant to this thread ... how? and besides there are people reading this from Toronto to Christchurch, from Berlin to Macau - I'm sure they all know where lamorinda is BUT I DON'T!!!

I live in the Lamorinda area and he lives near the Chronicle Pavillion.

Back on topic .... does the amount you expel depend on the build-up as in foreplay or the number of times you orgasm? Or does it vary?

So HOW FAR is lamorinda from this pavillion place? Would his hands be dry by the time he gets home?

cw35
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 6:32:42 PM
Why would you want to learn something that's going to create a mess like that? If it comes naturally then so be it, but forcing something like that (if that's even possible) won't make you feel any better sexually.
 DAVE632
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:31:16 PM
Maybe not quite so vehement as you on the subject but I tend to agree with the premise.

Why would you want to learn something that's going to create a mess like that? If it comes naturally then so be it, but forcing something like that (if that's even possible) won't make you feel any better sexually.

From almost ALL the feedback on the TRY THIS thread on Lit and many posts here it seems that the vast majority of women do NOT find that squirting before during or after ANY type of orgasm does ANYTHING to enhance the orgasm. It produces a unique feeling of release but it does NOT produce the ultimate orgasm by any means.

As you said, if it comes (cums) naturally hey , enjoy. Learn to live with it and take all necessary precautions (scuba tanks at the ready etc) but if she doesn't do this it might be a GOOD idea to know what you're wishing for before perfecting it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The MYTH that to CUM "properly" a woman has to ejaculate persists and many can't wait to try try try again until it happens for them. Sadly most of my emails these days are asking ""HOW DO I STOP?"" Once a woman does this a few times it is very hard to hold it off and it effectively terminates any kind of spontaneous sex outside a venue where you can cover furniture, carpeting, drapes, pets etc etc with large towels and rubber sheets.

My "research" indicates that G-Gasms that happen fast and keep going do NOT produce a lot of fluid usually. The more turned on a woman is to start and the longer foreplay lasts the more the Skeene glands fill with fluid. If you have the muscle contractions of multiple orgasmic events before they fill then she may be able to cum 30 or 50 times and NOT drown most of the neighborhood cats. SPend a lot of time in the buildup and she becomes an "ambulatory water resource."
 Riverkilt
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:07:14 PM
I've been most honored to know two women in their 50's who've taught themselves and been proud to show off their new gift.

Years ago in grad school human sexuality class female ejaculation was documented at a medical level.

It happens to many women naturally...they used to call it "gushing."

Liberator.com has a line of fancy waterproof sheets, and some demonstration videos.

Its a beautiful thing to watch, a joy to behold. The ladies who taught themselves report intense pleasure and great pride.

Happy, happy, happy.
 cw35
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 4:39:38 AM
Happy: Um...before going off on an anti-man tirade, you should pay attention to my whole post and not just one part. If it happens naturally, then it happens naturally. If it doesn't then why would you want to force it? You're trying to compare a tablespoon of liquid to upwards of 4 litres of liquid. I think the latter is a little messier. Just for the record the tablespoon is messy enough and having an orgasm without it would suit me just fine, so we don't need to rant about the "rights of ejaculation".
 totum_spirit
Msg: 213
Posted: 12/15/2008 8:30:39 PM
It is a selfish lover that does not want to please their partner. ANY ONE that thinks anything about sex is disgusting well you need some profession help to dig deep inside your mind and find what hurt you so bad as a child.

You know I am 51 and I never knew about this until 3 years ago. The minute I found out it was true ...I was looking the best of the best to teach me how to help a woman to achieve that. Now that i understand it and it works why should I keep that info to myself? This should be shared with every woman that is curious enough to want to feel more pleasure.

So many of you guys that put this act of giving "more of yourself" is the key to a woman feeling pleasure that she has never felt before. 2 and I repeat 2 things have to happen for her to achieve this(maybe 3 ...guys getting their head out of their own ass and learning some things about females) 1 would be RESPECT for her and what she can achieve by being with you. If a woman's body starts squirting or, massive amount of lubricating fluid from her own body, well a man should enjoy it all. Me let me lay down and she can cover me talk about some monkey sex then.... ...! That is why so many women are so unhappy...their partner does not respect her for being a female...a lady..a slut...a ho..a animal...all of these things are inside every female.

2 Trust!!! If a female can trust you to be her lover...to be her guide to pleasure...to be open minded...to know that you respect her and love her as the sensual and sexual creature she is...there are things of pleasure no one will teach you about until they let go of the ego. Me I don't care what people think of me...fu*k'em they are missing out on a great friend...but I am not here to worry with guys. I am on this planet to be happy with who I am and to please any female that I allow in to my space, my circle, my life they are a guest.

So if you really want to be a HAPPY male walking around learn how to please a female to limits she has never known. She feels...Wonderful and Sexy and Fulfilled...you feel great because you GAVE of yourself to please them first then yourself.

I know 90% all i wrote goes right over their heads....standing there like a deer caught in the head lights with that blank look in their eyes. But guys every one of you can become much better than you are now...by just thinking "wow maybe I do need to learn some NEW things about sex and women".

Thank you for reading.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 214
Posted: 12/16/2008 5:38:25 AM
I don't think all women are capable, due to physical or emotional hangups but those of us who do thank our lucky stars every time it happens. I will say my squirting has NOTHING to do with some guy saying he can make me squirt. Please. It happens because I want it to. All the morons on here who profess to know the secret... good for you. Stay away from me you egomaniacs.
 cw35
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 6:54:54 AM
I find it funny that Totem, the king of all sex, who's advanced knowledge of women we lowly males could never understand didn't know about squirting until his late forties. Seriously, what the hell are you smoking? Some people in here are so delusional. I guess someone has to provide the laughs.
 DAVE632
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 9:00:37 AM
cw, I think you should be a bit more positive. The dude didn't discover all this until recently but NOW he's a fan and recommending it to the board. There have been just as many posts from WOMEN who still don't know aboput the possibilities of their own GSpots and what it can do for them. Is that "funny"? The ones who come on, read one or two posts and then kybosh the whole concept are morons but those who post positive stuff should get a bit of slack.

I didn't discover / stumble on this until I was mid-40's. It transformed my relationship. Because of that not too long after she died I posted a Technique on Literotica so that men AND women who had never discovered this on their own could read, learn, try and discover. The feedback has been terrific and many have sounded like the posting from "new" fan, Totem. I've had testimonials from couples in their mid 80's!! I'm happy as hell they read my piece and found that it even worked for them but not finding it isn't "funny" in my books ... maybe sad / frustrating that they didn't discover such pleasure until later in life but not funny and that's why these boards are great. Young'ins can read and learn so they aren't 86 when they find this out the first time!!

bnice

totum_spirit
Msg: 217
Posted: 12/16/2008 10:52:55 AM
CW dude you have a lot of anger inside of you. I can guess your glass is always half empty. You live in fear...you need to find yourself. Do I know what to do to a woman...yes.. but I also know not to use my knowledge to hurt any of them either.

I think if you really read what the women and men have said here to your posts you will find the area of what you are doing wrong and why you are single with anger.

I am not posting to bust on you but to help you change your line of thought!
 cw35
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 12:31:53 PM
Hey Totem, if you think I come across as angry you're obviously too sensitive. I'm calling you out on the fact that you think you know so much that it's "going over our heads" as you put it. At the same time you're so uninformed that you didn't even realize this existed until a few years ago. That was an extremely arrogant (and insulting) thing to say and the fact you knew nothing about it for so long proves it isn't true. I find that type of attitude irritating. Obviously I'm not really doing anything "wrong" with regards to women because I'm not the one single in here and I'm pretty happy. Maybe I should share my expert opinions too.
 DAVE632
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2008 1:19:54 AM
GAWD, I wish we could run a thread on a subject like this without all the sniping. Personally I think G-Gasms - with OR without the squirt / ejaculation factored in - are THE most erotic, little known phenom of the female form. We need to explore the variations, share ideas, Techniques .... anything to improve what WE have already found and in so doing being able to teach those who haven't.

On mmy TRY THIS thread over on LIT there have been several naysayers, morons and no end of the "experts" who quote actual "Research" only to discover there is nothing there. OK, so we know differently. The scientists will discover all this one day. In the meantime it would be so nice to just SHARE. I agree. Whenever something this good is being discussed there are those who claim it as their own (nonsense people have stumbled on this for probably THOUSANDS of years - it's just never been shared) or that their way is the only way. My Technique, although I believe it superior for extended G-Gasms due mostly to the heavy duty muscles and joints being used, is a SUGGESTION, a VARIATION. The main thing is people who don't know about this can learn and incorporate it into their love lives every night. I could care less if couples use MY technique. I care that if they come here and are reading these threads they don't get discouraged and move on without learning this ART. The more we snipe the bigger the chance some people read a bit an move on in frustration. There are enough single reads and IM and Emails that I know the TRY THIS thread has affected tens if not hundreds of thousands of people. Discovering GSpots and what they do is THE greatest. Wouldn't it be great if we could concentrate on that.

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS
 DAVE632
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Reactions seem to be the same for many
Posted: 1/1/2009 12:24:10 AM
I posted this on another G-site the other day. It is based on a few hundred IMs and posts from your know where. Almost ALL women experience the same effects. Not just great orgasms - as many massive ones as she can take but deep, deep emotionally intense feelings that parallel the sexual gratification.

Women describe this event as anywhere from THE absolute BEST ... EVER ... to an almost religious experience where she feels "out of her body" or one with yours. It can be a VERY emotional time for her especially if she's never done this before so if right after she comes "down" from this she starts bawling like a baby, it is NOT because she's upset. This is just an emotional release. Try not to ruin the moment with macho dipsheet comments like "Whose yo Daddy?" or "We need to talk about your Mother." Just hold her tight (she'll be having post-orgasmic muscle twitches / convulsions for several minutes) and tell her she's beuteeeful and you are SOOOO turned on watching her cum like that.

O and DON'T let her get up and try and walk by herself after you've done this. Her legs will likely buckle and she could fall and hit her head, die and you'd be charged with her murder because who'd believe YOU gave her such a series of orgasms that she passed out? This would be a BAAAD ending to an other wise good evening of trying to make her feel ultra-special and the sexiest wench in the western wurld!!

So it is NOT simply sexual gratification. There is a feeling of closeness that sometimes has never been achieved in the relationship before. Definitely worth reading, trying and perfecting its many variations.
 DAVE632
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 9:50:26 PM
RB, like you I have done some of my own research and have found that one does NOT need to be a moroon to NOT do this. SOme women do. Some do NOT. Some do sometimes and not others. There are some basics to learn and the amount of time spent in the pre-orgasmic phase ( five-play) can determine how full the Skeene glands become. However just like the size and shape of earlobes, nipples and butts ALL women ARE different. Some obviously have less developed Skeenes so lots of stimulation produces almost no fluid. Another factor (duh, really?) is how turned on she is at the start.

Actual scientific research on this topic is almost nonexistent so it comes down to educated guesses from a few people who have done their own research.

The one thing I do know is that for MOST women the squirting does NOT enhance the orgasm(s) at all. It does feel unique and their is an almost sense of relief but the "ultimate" orgasm being determined by the amount of fluid expelled is a myth for most - propagated by the make equivalence and dum porno clips showing one or two freeks spewing gallons of fluid in high pressure arcs hitting the 2nd and 3rd floor landings, drowning small animals and covering the film crew in slime.

I still don't understand the almost obsessive desire to do this especially if the G-Gasms are coming down the tracks like Japanese bullet trains.
 DAVE632
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2009 2:15:24 AM
This is why threads like these are so important. People, the few who actually READ and LEARN will expect this or something like this. They will not completely freak if / when it happens. There are horrible stories on this and other squirting threads about reactions to female ejaculations. Women have been murdered, undergone surgery for incontinence and divorced because the guy had no clue this is a natural reaction to being turned on and letting loose.

Now imagine a woman who feels the man can be trusted and he has said all the right words about being open and accepting and then WHAM she lets herself go and what does she hear? Comments that are not accepting, loving. But more like disgusted....

Hopefully SOME men will read these threads and NOT react negatively if / when their woman relaxes and lets fly during a session of intercourse or G-Spotting.

rdcnorm
Msg: 235
Posted: 2/9/2009 1:44:31 PM
Most definitely a woman can learn how to squirt..I have done some research as well, years ago,, Like anything communication with your partner is the most important,, secondly, in my opinion, if your teaching or helping.. it's a shared experiance, As a man, he must understand the woman he is with,, have patience, the willingness and desire to please her, assure her that no matter what happens she will not be laughed at made fun at.. basically a woman needs to feel comfortable with her partner, success in not always guaranteed, but in time,, squirting will happen..

One woman that I have known never squirted to the best of my knowledge,,we attempted many times with out results,, then we did it on the bathroom sick,, she squired within two min.. and that was never our intent,, then many times later in bed,, and again nothing,, but went to the bathroom sink again, within 2 min squirting,, this happened time and time again..

After her and I discussed this,, trying to figure out why she only squirts in the bathroom, I soon found out that she felt the fluid was easier to clean up off the tile floor,, I soon assured her,,(again) sheets can be washed and it's no big deal,, well the following weekend end,, lets just say,, the sheets got wet,, all is good...
 DAVE632
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 7:53:06 PM
This has been discussed in the TRY THIS thread on Lit too. It ALSO applies to the reverse application of women causing protracted male prostate orgasm.

One problem I had when not squirting on a regular basis, was the smell or the taste of the liquid. My doctor suggested to empty periodically those Skeene glands on a regular basis, with masturbation if necessary, in order to keep the smell and taste somewhat less acrid and acidic. Something to think about.

It is not unexpected that a gland that has not been "flushed" for an extended period of time will get a tad rank. Fact is, closed up prostates are the cause of eventual prostate cancer so ALL women who enjoy their (male) partner GSpotting them with or without squirting should (to be fair) engage in routine prostate massage. Keeping those pipes squeaky clean is fun and healthy.

From much feedback I am fairly safe to say that almost ALL women if stimulated for long enough and then G-Gasm repeatedly will ejaculate. If G-gasms are initiated very quickly and continue the Skeenes may not fill and hence ejaculation may not happen. There may be the muscle contractions but if the reservoirs are empty ... nada. Start giving her multiple G-Gasms right away and avoid squirting. Build her up, tease her in every way and chances are when she is stimulated properly she will ejaculate.

There are two relevant threads on LIT.

GSPOT THREAD
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

Milking Thread (prostate)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98657
 rdcnorm
Msg: 239
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:45:28 AM
http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm

have referred to that site many times,, lots of good information,,
I would recommend it to both men and woman,,
we can never know to much about our partners,,,
 totum_spirit
Msg: 240
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:50:36 PM
I am glad to see so much positive info and open minds talking about this. As men we are the ones that need to KNOW how to pleasure a woman. As a woman you deserve the right to feel these things that your body is able to achieve for you. You have the right and you deserve to learn of these things and never ever be ashamed of the pleasure you can and should be able to feel.

Yes there is a lot of info on the web for all of us to learn from. The one thing that everyone has to understand is that a woman must be able to TRUST her male friend to be willing to let go completely to him. For the men, that read this, you need to be able to love and appreciate a woman for being the sensual and sexual creature she is. Men have to let go of the idea that anything about sex is a "sin"..."something dirty"..."something taboo".

Sex is a wonderful gift for both parties involved. The problem is too many are just after self-gratification and no thought of the woman having pleasure also. Our gift is to each other to share our self with another person...to open up and feel the enjoyment, love, pleasure the bond of male/female...Ying/Yang...postive /negative.

A woman's mind is the most important thing in learning this technique. She must trust the man, she must give herself openly and completely, she must love herself and know it is all right to do this thing and it is natural. The last most important thing is to know she is RESPECTED for being a woman, for being a sexual and sensual creature and most importantly that she is respected for what her body is about to do. If a man brings a woman to this state of pleasure and then makes a negative comment, an act of dis-respect, or to voice that it was nasty or dirty in any way he will do great damage to her mentally, emotionally and even spiritually. That is damage to a person's Karma and that is the true "sin" to harm another from ignorance.
 cubsfanadam
Msg: 242
Posted: 2/15/2009 11:55:57 AM
Everyone knows who Dr. Drew is right? Well he has said on radio talk that it can not be learned either you do or don't it's up to your body make up
 rdcnorm
Msg: 243
Posted: 2/15/2009 12:31:03 PM

Everyone knows who Dr. Drew is right? Well he has said on radio talk that it can not be learned either you do or don't it's up to your body make up

The only logic in that statement, is this,, a woman who has never squirted never will..
BUT,,, those who have not,,, and if they were to believe what you just wrote,, never would have experianced squirting for the first time,, unless they have learned to understand her body,, as well as having a partner willing to experiment with her..

therefore it may be a natural ability,, that has not yet been discovered,, So why not try..
 Paladin_Darkwolf
Msg: 244
Posted: 2/15/2009 7:43:26 PM
Personally, I wish the negative folks/naysayers would not bother posting here as this is an educational topic meant to INFORM.

The first time I had encountered anyone who squirted on a regular basis was shortly after getting separated from my ex-wife and she squirted with me 99% of the time when we were together (69 was fun with her on top because of this!!!)

I miss those days... we went our separate ways due to other issues.

These days, yes I do prefer squirters. And now that I've read the material on the subject, I'll have to see if I can get someone who hasn't before to do so. I'll let you know what I find (whenever that happens.)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >