Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Done      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 15
view profile
History
DonePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
When things are lacking at home, whether it be, intimately, emotionally, whatever.. I wonder why two people can't sit down and discuss that one of you is hurting due to the neglect. Op: Why don't you discuss this with your wife.. If you have already and she isn't willing to compromise, then discuss the posibility of an "open" marriage. If she is against that, then she and you can at least discuss ways to re-kindle what the two of you once had... which I must assume was a happy union if you went as far as tying the knot and you apparently don't want your married situation to change.
.. Where there's still a spark.. stoke it into a fire.
 **~renegadeoutlaw~**
Msg: 17
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 10:45:46 AM
Well, Karen, if he is in a loveless sexless marriage, then HE NEEDS TO LEAVE, GET OUT OF IT, THEN GO OUT AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!
 frequenci
Msg: 18
exhausted
Posted: 9/12/2011 5:23:56 AM
I've sent probably around 30 messages.. respectful, content driven subjects where i address something about them and politefully ask them to converse with me.

Nope. These women won't even thank you for compliments, let alone respond with anything civil. The question is, would they treat me like this on the street, or in a bar? The answer is NO, they wouldn't. At least the internet lets people be rude anonymously.. that makes it all ok. Seriously, after that many true messages and shots in the dark only to be snubbed 95% of the time without even given a chance, I can say that I will not be sending anymore. Unbelievable.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Done