Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 225
Have You Ever Been Mentally or Physically Abused by a PartnerPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
^^^What a load of horse shit. You say hewas your soulmate in every sense, but then one day out of the blue he beats your sorry a** like a ragdoll. Umm yeah, sure. The fact that you think its not easy getting out of a relationship like that only shows how weakminded you are.

the only week minded one on this thread is you I consider the stories shared here by some of these people to be stronger than you'll ever be capable of or ever hope to be.
but anyways enough about the horse chit.

It's nice to see some of the Men coming forward with their stories also.

I've never been physically or mentally abused , but I can only imagine that the mental abuse would be worse.
 808 syndicate
Msg: 226
Have You Ever Been Mentally or Physically Abused by a Partner
Posted: 10/19/2009 1:30:34 AM
^^^Nah, actually people like you that get offended by such comments are weakminded. BTW your spelling is terrible. Go back to school before you decide to post again...chump

Oh and sharing a story like this does not make you stronger. Nor will it get you any sympathy. You dig?

p.s. you are offended by it chump, or you wouldn't have replied. And at least I can spell.
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 227
Posted: 10/19/2009 1:32:14 AM
^^^Nah, actually people like you that get offended by such comments are weakminded. BTW your spelling is terrible. Go back to school before you decide to post again...chump

I'm not offended by what you posted.

it's your stupidy that you display so well and lack of empathy that offends me.
 Chrishallett
Msg: 228
Posted: 10/19/2009 5:10:36 AM
Yes
I was asked sex questions before infront of my friends and I was made fun of by my girl friend at the time I was only in my early 20'2 at the time.

I meet her at a Bar from the down town part of dartmouth.

In 3 weeks of our relation she started coming up to me and was telling me that pretty soon I was going to have me preety good in away that I will never forget.

It did happen she had too much to drink this one night when she came over to my place
I put my daughter to bed for the night.

When she came over to my place she started to beat me up and was draging me across my living room floor and she wrestle me to the ground and she started to striping me naked and she did and was forcing masturbation on me alot and use to have me on my hands and knees alot for her for her own pleasure.

Over time I just got the will power to get a court order that ended it all.

I just got tired of being her sex slave none the less
 sunkissedlotus
Msg: 229
Posted: 10/19/2009 7:25:53 AM
Mentally and verbally abused throughout my four year marriage. My family wasn't supportive because their line was at least he doesnt hit you. Not the crying at work, nor the coworkers pleas for me to leave him did it, not the wanting to work 12-14 hr shifts so I didn't have to deal with him did it. Not the plummeting self esteem and 60 lb gain did it. It was the fact that my daughter didn't know how to talk, but could emulate his screams at me, did it. What kind of example was I giving her to stay in an abusive loveless marriage. No way. I had to plan my escape carefully. And three years of separation and six months of divorce I am barely coming out fully of the grasp of him and my family's, to be the woman I knew I could be.

Sorry for the women and men that have gone through all of that. Chris that was rape. And she probably was acting out some of her own anger issues unto you, but you didn't need that, and I hope you can get a healthy loving partner that can help you consolidate those emotions tied to that experience.

All my blessings and healing thoughts to you all.
 808 syndicate
Msg: 230
Posted: 10/22/2009 10:26:54 PM
I'm not offended by what you posted.

^^^Yeah sure. But yet you took the time to quote and reply to what was said.

It amazes me how one single comment can easily get a person worked up..wouldn't you agree?
 professora
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Good that you put this out there
Posted: 12/11/2013 8:00:24 PM
People search the forums for information like this. You identified the course of things very well--you were deeply in love, then things changed over time, he became more controlling and you tried to over look this.

Hope you are doing well today. Lucky you did research and had good family support.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >