Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 .dej
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Smarter ladies have worse sexPage 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Give me a break~ chemistry is chemistry and all the experience or intelligence in the world cant create that connection.

Oh come on. I've read many of your posts in here. You know what's up.

You have to know that what goes into a woman's sexual experience goes way beyond just chemistry. And any guy who's had his share of frustrations in trying to turn a girl on knows that attitude and emotion is way more than half the battle with pleasing a woman. It's not all physical for women.

I don't even know how to approach giving my input on this topic. There are just so many different variables that go into a woman's experience I just don't know what counts and what doesn't. I can't say I've noticed a trend in either way. And while I'm certainly not one to discount the findings of scientific studies, I am one to dispute how scientific a study is that's conducted on the internet in the form of a questionnaire.

A quick trip through Google shows that the original post got it backwards. Smarter women have better sex: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1180583/Bad-luck-bimbos-Intelligent-women-better-sex-study-reveals.html

One caveat: it indicates that women who have more EMOTIONAL intelligence have better sex. Perhaps someone else can explain what that means. The article indicates they were quizzed on their perceptions of social situations and graded on that.
 viktoria1968
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Smarter ladies have worse sex
Posted: 6/18/2011 4:49:05 PM
Too much bias in the study it was an online survey...
 EasyPeasy72
Msg: 237
Posted: 10/4/2011 8:25:26 PM
Here's the Frog/Scientist Psychology Story:
Scientist is testing frogs ability to jump.
He says "Jump!"
The Frog Jumps.
Scientist notes: Frog Jumps when I say "Jump."
He then cuts off one leg and proceeds to say: "Jump"
The Frog Jumps again, so he notates it jumped again.
Scientist then cuts the second leg off the frog.
He says, "Jump."
The frog just sits there.
Scientist then pauses...
He turns to his paper and writes,
"Frogs with no legs are deaf."

From Anonymous
 Babz28
Msg: 238
Posted: 7/5/2012 7:13:54 PM
It's not a woman's education, it's the lack of knowledge men are suffering from. Clue: If men turned women on with appropriate foreplay then there wouldn't be a problem!
 justlookingvt
Msg: 244
Posted: 7/5/2012 11:16:04 PM

Somebody needs a spanking ;)

And sadly, my birthday has already passed.

Nothing to be sad about.... On your birthday, you get roses and a spanking... any other day, subtract the roses. :-)

couldn't resist. lol
 vestaceres
Msg: 246
Posted: 7/6/2012 6:02:27 AM
It's nonsense.
 Saruman256
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 8:03:51 AM
Maybe that is Germany, but that has not been my life experience here in the USA. Intelligence in a partner is a great aphrodisiac and to me more stimulating than a great body.
Smarter women are more inclined to know what works for them and they are likely to tell you.
Of course I have no recent data......
 justlookingvt
Msg: 249
Posted: 7/6/2012 8:29:09 PM
Anyone that concludes that smarter ladies have worse sex must conclude that dumb men are better lovers.

A logical premise that is originally absurd leads to further absurd conclusions. Hopefully, this is enough to make it obvious to most people that smarter ladies didn't trade sexual abilities for their brains.

If, we males could trade sex for brains, there is no telling how smart we'd be! ;-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >