Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ketch
Msg: 42
Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Having had not one but two women lovers who could experience a 15 minute orgasm, I think the women have the advantage

Ketch
 no_1_bby
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?
Posted: 8/3/2008 7:41:51 AM

Seriously it sounds stupid and unlike prostate massage which actually decreases the risk of prostate cancer that will do nothing except maybe increase the risk of penile cancer.

And your statistical backup on this is where??? Fear mongering at it's finest until you can back up what you say. I've done a lot of research into this and not once have I come across anything like that.

Sounds, unlike catheters, are only inserted into the penis and not into the bladder. Well, in most cases not into the bladder. They are also not left in for extended periods of time like a catheter. There is lots and lots and lots of lube used, like for anal play. The sounds are sterilized prior to play so as to reduce the risk of infection. There are many styles of sounds used, but they are primarily made from surgical grade stainless steel.

Some men find that stimulating the urethra to be very pleasurable. Ever had a gf stick her pointed tongue into you during a blow job?? If yes, did you like it? If no, should try it.
 grapevine
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:09:30 PM
"And the aneros is known to allow men to have orgasms for hours at a time. "

Fine with me, so long as you can still take out the trash and mow the lawn.
 Ignoble
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:14:57 PM
RE: First post.

lol Self delusion takes a new turn... >_>
 Alexander_86
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2008 8:10:05 PM
Key to good orgasm, plain an simple..

wait a good week before having sex..
Induce great amounts of foreplay that get both partners very close to orgasm then back it off to less but still sensual actions. and repeat the process, eventually your body will become so turned on that you both will have very strong and very exciting orgasm.. this works best with two usual partners..
 WarmBrandie
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/10/2008 6:09:44 AM
I think there are different strengths of orgasims for both parties, so there really isn't anything to compare.. some are stronger than others for men and women!!
 platypus_man
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 6:48:25 AM
Who assumes that? My orgasms are wonderful, each and every one. I don't know what a 'female' orgasm feels like, nor will I ever know, so why should I care if hers are 'better' in some way? And how would she know either? All orgasms are great. I'll take one over having to eat steamed vegetables any time. In fact, give me a minute, I think I'll have one now.....aaaahhhHHHHHHHHH! YES! (reaches for tissues). Now, what were we talking about???
 ob1kanobee
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/26/2008 5:52:17 PM
A husband and wife were arguing on whether males or females enjoy sex better. The husband says "of course it's us men, why else would we be so obsessed with it?". Then his wife says, "stick your finger in your ear and wriggle it around. What comes out feeling better, the finger or the hole?"
 whatever3321
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/26/2008 8:03:20 PM
thats a large 13% of women that have multiple orgasms, because I have found that every woman is capable of having them and its just a matter of work involved. I will do what ever it take to please my woman and sometimes it gets out of hand and hurts but its worth it when she is speechless and bragging. Most women get off from clitoral stimulation so I guess the more the better and you can always ask and experiment till you get the result you desire.
 MsMicki
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2008 9:02:20 PM
I strive to give my man an orgasm as intense as my own....
I can only hope I am succeeding.
I'm assuming when he's trembling and shaking and can no longer hold himself up any longer.....that his was as good as mine!
 jadore44
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/13/2009 11:29:48 PM
I'm not sure...... Interestingly, a bunch of sex-change people came to a class I was in the other day. A guy in my class asked a man who got a sex-change to be a women, which orgasm was better, the one she had while being a man, or the one she had after undergoing the surgery. My whole 500 person class held their breaths... She said the female orgasm was more intense, and she could now have multiples. The girls in my class cheered. I thought it was funny, but I don't think there's any way to prove it. Anyway there are greater individual variations than a difference between gender.
 jadore44
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/14/2009 12:35:09 AM
dilettante84: I totally agree that it doesn't prove anything. I just thought it was interesting. The penis is essentially a large clit (as in, they are dimorphic sex structures), so if it was reshaped into a clit, I don't really know what difference there would be except for it being more/less sensitive?? I wondered why the surgery would lead to multiples or more intense ones if the same nerves/tissue were there...??

I'd also say she didn't think being a woman was necessarily better in general (she said she got ignored more). She just felt more natural in that role.

I guess the closest thing to knowing would be to ask, not a transsexual, but a hermaphrodite. lol. But I think it's better to keep it a mystery...
 windloverr
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2009 5:48:05 AM
I know what I've read, I know what I've been told, and I know what I've experienced; and I don't know how they can even be compared.

Read:
Master's and Johnson did a study and found that with masturbation men and women both experienced orgasm at about the 4 minute mark; and they both lasted about the same length of time (I forget how many seconds); and subjectively, they both described them using the same adjectives. I.E. their reasearch showed that, with masturbation, the orgasms were equivalent.

Experienced:
I've never orgasmed more than 4-5 times in a night; and that was many years ago, LOL. Now I'm usually good for one, occassionally two. I've had orgasms last possibly 30 seconds; but never anything approaching a minute. I've learned to have full body orgasms; but never "out of control" orgasms.

I've seen women have well over 40 orgasms in a night. I haven't seen data supporting the 13% figure regarding how many women have multiples; but my experience says this is bull$hit. I have NEVER been with a woman more than a couple of times who could not have at least two or three; and the vast majority can have a minimum of 5-8 with 10-12 not being uncommon; and a rare few 25 to as many as 50. I've also seen women orgasm for several minutes at a time. (Although, there is a phenomenon called an "orgasm cloud" where a womans orgasms come so close together that it feels like she is having one very long orgasm; so I'm not sure if these women were coming once for several minutes; or having many indistinguishable orgasms. Although, I am sure it REALLY doesn't matter as far as they are concerned, LOL. Women can also have multiple types of orgsms that vary in intensity, and tend to be full body. I've also seen women orgasm to the point they did lose complete contol; and were completely unable to move for an extended period afterwards.

While I have read, and been told, that men can learn to have longer, more intense orgasms; and multiple orgasms that don't involve ejaculation; I haven't personally experienced, or talked to anyone who has experienced anything that even remotely approximates the 0rgasms I know first hand (no pun intended) women are capable of. There's a book, for women, called "The 30 minute orgasm"; and I've got a buddy who has assured me it's accurate; and I believe him. If a man had 50 orgasms in a night, or one orgasm that lasted 30 minutes, he would either die. or be afraid he wouldn't die. One time, I almost had two orgasms back to back; and it literally felt so good it scared me; and I stopped before I had the second one. I haven't been able to repeat the experience.

From my personal experience, comparing a woman's orgasm, or orgasmic potential, to a man's would be like comparing a brand new Mercedes 500 SEL to a 1974 Pinto.
 whytwater
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/14/2009 7:08:30 AM

From my personal experience, comparing a woman's orgasm, or orgasmic potential, to a man's would be like comparing a brand new Mercedes 500 SEL to a 1974 Pinto

Hyperbole, probably, but I pretty much agree with Windlover. Women are endowed with certain special powers, maybe to offset some unique "natural" burdens. Only women bleed, but they also know stuff about mushrooms that I don't get, and I think they're better connected to some forces and currents that are otherworldly (to my half a brain) . Until some driven genius creates a quasi-seismograph to measure the neural/physical length, breadth and force of an orgasm, with some convincing way to calibrate it (I envision endless testing, hehehe), we're speculating mostly, confined by our own sensory detectors, but with imagination. I've always marveled at a woman's "O"; never with complaint, certainly not competitiveness, just intense curiousity, and, well, abiding pride to be in the vicinity whenever a seismic release happens. While I often wish, and want, to know what she feels, I'm okay living with the mystery, and magic, and things that have no other explanation.
 Caper143
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/14/2009 7:10:57 AM
I guess the only person who is gonna fully know the answer to that question is a transsexual...someone who has experienced sex as both a man and a woman...but then again..if they were happy with the first performance then maybe they would not have wanted to switch. I'm really no help at all..lol

There really is no way of knowing which, male or female, have the better orgasm but for my own personal happiness...I am just gonna assume women and be happy with that.
 SouthernPatriot
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/14/2009 5:31:32 PM

I guess the only person who is gonna fully know the answer to that question is a transsexual

The BEST orgasm is the one someone else gives you!
 MsMicki
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2009 5:55:51 PM
I wanna know how one's orgasms are tested for "intensity" to even compare
 SouthernPatriot
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:01:28 PM

I wanna know how one's orgasms are tested for "intensity" to even compare

Have you never heard of the Orgasmometer? It's the "official" Orgasm Intensity Testing Device" of the International Academy of Orgasm Research

MsMicki
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:27:41 PM
southernpatriot:Have you never heard of the Orgasmometer? It's the "official" Orgasm Intensity Testing Device" of the International Academy of Orgasm Research[/qoute]
Oh....us Rednecks just call it a tounge!!
 head.cloud123
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/29/2009 8:28:46 PM
Who says women's orgasms are better? Most women can't orgasm.

Let's not forget many men have no foreskins. Otherwise men have more nerves.
And the male g spot is taboo.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:56:47 PM

Can't is incorrect,,, the term is don't,,, due to male inadequacies, selfishness and lack of understanding,,,

Or maybe women are not in touch with their own bodies.

Proof of lack of education or understanding,,, the penis and the clitoris are basically the same except in size,,, meaning,,, more concentration of nerve endings in a smaller area,,,,

Funny. I always thought the foreskin had more nerves than the penis and clit combined. That's what most scientists say. I guess you know better.

Actually with 20000 nerves compared to penis's 4000 and clit's 8000 the foreskin has more nerves in an area smaller than both the penis and clit.

Women can have multiples much more easily than men (though men can, too...but it's a little different I'm hearing..obviously speculation on my part =) Women's orgasms can last very long-much longer than 5 minutes... & be more intense (well again, speculation)..and kegels help many things for women as well ; including being able to orgasm with no manual stimulation...
yeah, I'm thinking I'm glad I'm a girl .... just sayin' =)

If women can have multiples than men then how come most don't?

Multiples? men have a instant g spot for multiples.
last longer? http://english.pravda.ru/society/sex/28-01-2009/107023-orgasm-0
more intense? http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12295950.aspx
kegels? helps men have dry orgasms.
5 minutes? Very few men and women will ever orgasm that long. Don't try fooling anyone here. 45 seconds is amazing for most men and women.

Considering you don't even know how men have multiples I wouldn't talk much less consider yourself better than men.

Still you do have to go through PMS , can't pee when standing up and have to give birth. Who is sexually superior then?
 Ependa
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:57:24 PM
Women can have multiples much more easily than men (though men can, too...but it's a little different I'm hearing..obviously speculation on my part =) Women's orgasms can last very long-much longer than 5 minutes... & be more intense (well again, speculation)..and kegels help many things for women as well ; including being able to orgasm with no manual stimulation...
yeah, I'm thinking I'm glad I'm a girl .... just sayin' =)
 head.cloud123
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/29/2009 10:41:53 PM
I think you're the mindless clod. I do like how you accuse people of lying when your own inadquecies are revealed. A woman doesn't have an orgasm might have something to do with a man. To blame a man completely is ridiculous. Its a shared responsibility. But that's what guys today are all about. Attacking their own gender.

There are around 20,000 coiled, fine touch mechanoreceptor nerve endings (Meissner's corpuscles) concentrated in the peaks of the ridges, making them the most important sensory component of the foreskin.

http://www.acroposthion.com/acroposthion_002.htm

The foreskin contains 20,000–70,000 erogenous nerve endings, the majority of which are concentrated in the ridged band, which encircles the inner opening of the foreskin. When the penis is flaccid, the nerve endings are protected but, when erect, they are exposed. Circumcision removes about three-fourths of the nerve endings in the penis, leaving the circumcised penis severely disabled by comparison.

http://www.opposingviews.com/arguments/the-foreskin-has-crucial-functions

5. Specialized sensory tissue. In addition to the "ridged bands" mentioned above, thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors (Meissner’s corpuscles) constitute the most important sensory component of the penis [1]. The foreskin contains branches of the dorsal nerve and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types, which are capable of sensing slight motion and stretch, subtle changes in temperature, and fine gradations in texture [7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12].

http://www.noharmm.org/advantage.htm
 head.cloud123
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/6/2009 10:18:02 AM
Let's suppose that the "evidence or proof" you provide is true. Your point is? We're supposed to be able to have better, longer or more intense orgasms than women? Are you complaining because you were robbed by circumcision? Your other profile was referring to having your prostate stimulated to achieve these mind blowing orgasms,,,

Really, what's your point?

You've claimed superiority, claimed women are responsible for not having orgasms and claimed men have the ability for better or more powerful orgasms.

Again, what are you trying to accomplish?

You're basically coming across as a bitter, obsessive woman hater who likes things inserted into the nether regions all for the power to claim a better orgasm. Be on your way and enjoy but don't expect a folllowing of lemmings,,,

GTOoaGOM

Wow. You are an idiot. What is the point of all your bullshit? You sound like a desperate worm with all your woman worshiping. Anyways men can have multiples using breathing and relaxation techniques too which allows you to bypass the need to ejaculate and go over and over.

Women do have better orgasms. They have like 30 times the nerve endings in that area than a man has. It has been proven and accepted by the scientific community. I'd sure like to experience it once...

No reasonable scientist has ever said this. I'd like to see proof of a scientist and not some so called sex expert saying this.
 mindscrape
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/25/2012 10:42:47 PM
My answer as a man and this of course is only my experience , is that most men I talk to seem to try t0 convince me that ANY kind of sex is just as pleasurable to them. Whether it is with a girlfriend or just a one night stand. Who am I to argue ! ? As for me I get out of sex what I put into it. For me personally the more I know a woman and the more I like her the more enjoyable the sex. With that in mind, there is a small but important ingredient known as foreplay. Another stereotype is ALL guys do not need foreplay. Ok If you say so. But I find it really helps in many ways. first it is fun. And additionally sex becomes less work and the orgasms get stronger and longer. It took quite a while and much experimenting to find out that this equation works best. Too bad I found out so late in life.
The media likes to play up the sudden attraction rip off the clothes and jump in and out routine. Hey if it works for you good luck to you. It probably works the first time , but in the long haul , I get out of sex what I put into . Sex is an art at least to me. Not a competition.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >