Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 63
view profile
History
sugar mommy?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I agree with this... I have had this experience with a number of older men who think my compassionate heart equals a stupid head and blindness. Many are those who liked to party and considered any kind of responsibility a bore and a diminishment of the quality in life.
Yupper! That's exactly why I choose message # 17

Ya mean all you gals didn't go flooding into the workforce and take all those high-paying jobs away from perfectly fine decent and deserving men so you could be someone's nice loving breadwinner?
as it is a perfect example of the antiquated thinking that many people still assume was the way life REALLY was pre WWII. In REALITY, women had always worked and supported families. If you don't believe me.....borrow a Bible and read Proverbs 31: 10-31! The "virtuous wife" did all the work...the husband was an administrator and spiritual leader.

The propaganda of the "stay at home wife" was perpetrated POST WWII to convince women to give up their jobs to make way for returning soldiers, in an economy which has almost overnight from agricultural based to industrial based. Those who would rewrite history would have us all believe that women have always been lazy, unproductive leeches on the butt of society. LOL! unfortunately....they've mananged to convince a few others of this.

And you are correct....since appealing to our (women's) compassion worked once, some believe that it should continue to work.....even though far too many males fail to believe that any sacrifice whatsoever was ever made on our part to "stroke their egos".

I think the original plan had it's heart in the right place, but was skewed from the get go. It's the old "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" thing. Men no longer needed women for any purpose other than reproduction, eagerly pointed out that she made no real contribution to the economic well being of the family. Women, who had historically been accustomed to being vital and necessary components of the family were replaced with automatic appliances of convenience, supermarkets, and all the other trappings of the new "Industrial Age". Needless to say, those who were reared believing that they were needed, necessary, and vital undoubtedly suffered an extreme loss of self worth when they no longer had gardens to tend, chickens and livestock to feed, clothes to sew, soap to make, or veggies to can.

Having myself been sort of at the front of the line when women RESUMED employment in meaningful areas of the labor force, I too dealt with a lot of the animosity expressed in message #17. NEVER have I allowed myself to feel "guilty" for "taking a job away" from a man. Certainly there are enough to go around, IF a person is willing to educate themselves and WORK. I am Viet Nam Era.....NOT WWII era. I rejected my mother's philosophy that I HAD to pretend to be stupid to attract a man. I always wanted one who was as smart as me...and who was as willing to WORK as I was. I simply could not see any other reasonable recipe for success.

Whether looking for a sugar mommy or a sugar daddy, I think the mentality is the same. It's one lazy person looking for a meal ticket purchased by a responsible member of society with a good and healthy work ethic. Whether this "meal ticket" be male of female, you are correct...their compassion and kindness are being played and they are doomed to be hurt.
 opnmydm
Msg: 65
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/9/2008 12:54:04 PM
thats the first time i have heard that line being used..wow, they keep getting better as the days pass..hey, i am a great cook as well..lol
 packagedealx3
Msg: 66
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/16/2008 8:24:35 AM
There are guys and gals that will glom onto anyone they think is vulnerable and less capable of thinking clearly and/or who they perceive as kind and nurturing. A friend of mine told me a long time ago that because my profile illustrates that I am a caring individual, because I own a business (which hellooo could be in the red), yada, yada, that there were guys that would see me as a meal ticket. Well if they want McDonald's....If I wanted four kids I would not have had the equipment removed.
 Chuck65201
Msg: 68
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/16/2008 12:23:10 PM
This thread is a total riot but you know it goes both ways.
 Celticmist
Msg: 69
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/16/2008 12:42:18 PM
LOL we do know it goes both ways. I still have men asked me what kind of pension I have, and I reply "just enough for me to support myself". Sugar momma I am not, nor am I looking for a sugar daddy.

I actually think I am more offended by the men who ask if I still have all my own teeth. I even had one try to look into my mouth to see. The answer is " Yes I do, and I bite!" ( I am considering getting a voucher from my dentist though as proof )
 kywindwalker
Msg: 71
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 8/3/2008 7:47:46 PM
i'll bet you that there are a heck of a lot more women using men and there money than the other way around
 Davey69420
Msg: 72
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/14/2009 3:59:30 PM
**** i wish i had a sugar mommy right now:( im hella attractive:( sexy good looking personalitys awsome:( anyone out there wanna help?
 wacowboy3
Msg: 73
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/15/2009 12:31:16 PM
Not looking for a sugar momma: I do have to say that some men because of divorce, bad decisions in life etc, dont have a lot of material goods. Is that wrong ? Not all men are looking for a sugar momma. It seems to be a fact that lots of men loose the home when they get divorced. I could never live off of a woman. I would willingly sign a pre-nup if that is a problem for them. It seems that the guy's who are looking for a surgarmomma ruin it for us guys that are not that way. Steve
 blueyesrsmiling
Msg: 74
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/15/2009 1:27:02 PM
I will never have to worry about being a Sugar Mommy. I am to poor to give anyone anything other than advice. And sometimes its not very good. My car has to many dents { I tend to bump into things} that it won't impress anyone but me because its still running....I think younger men are cute. But I want to behave like their Mother in every aspect including shaming them for even thinking about someone my age. And the men my age that are looking for a Sugar Mommy.........well even working minimum age they still have more money left over after I pay my bills.......dang.
But I am not looking for anyone to pay my bills or pay theirs.....they wouldn't ever get theirs paid if they depended on me....and I wouldn't have the nerve to ask anyone one or think about someone else's money. I guess their are a few naive people in the world but I think most that have money know whenever someone is looking for that. And besides I don't want to have to owe someone neither would I want them to owe me.
 clockwork lime
Msg: 75
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/15/2009 2:01:19 PM

Not looking for a sugar momma: I do have to say that some men because of divorce, bad decisions in life etc, dont have a lot of material goods. Is that wrong ? Not all men are looking for a sugar momma.

Lol wacowboy3, a woman would have to be about 95 to qualify as your sugar momma.

I think it's safe to say that you are beyond the age where it would be feasible to be out looking for a sugar momma.
 kari135
Msg: 78
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/16/2009 6:15:37 PM

oh my god you ladies and i say that with a very quiet tongue.
no.1 have you never heard of the term `goldigger` yes thats a name derivative to women who go with a man for his money eg anna nicole smith.but it goes down the chain as well yes that means our level

Did anyone say anything to give the impression that we are or like gold diggers?

no2.if a man wants to better himself through usin his****then let him cos its probably the only thing on him he knows how 2 use

You mean he hasn't figured out how to use his brain yet?

no.3 all of you women that are biatchin on this thread are mostly over 40 can u honestly say that if you did fall for it,that you didnt/wouldnt love the attention and feeling that someone wanted U, and all the women that havent fallen for it,,,,, dont u wish u had just to feel that throbbing hardness inside you

In case you haven't noticed, this IS the 'over 45' group. Why are YOU here?

I've known people of both genders who have and do use their bodies for gain - for the most part, they are called whores. I, for one, am not one of them.

and if u honestly answer no to that then you are a feminist lesbian****hating tit

Sticks and stones, sonny.
 wacowboy3
Msg: 79
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/16/2009 9:09:57 PM
Lol wacowboy3, a woman would have to be about 95 to qualify as your sugar momma.

LOL Now clockwork Lime be nice. you are a little confused there bud. The subject is Sugar Mommy not courgars. Sugar Mommy' comes in all ages , but again I am not looking for one of those LOL
 Rythmn
Msg: 80
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/16/2009 11:05:29 PM
milfer's? yes and very annoying. boarders with free sex? no. i guess the difference is the milfers are willing to do it for free. all very annoying. i just block them and worry about my own kids. i want a man, not another child and i am determined to know one of these kids and tell his mother! grrrrr..........
 Much More
Msg: 82
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/17/2009 9:12:32 AM
There are enterprising folks of all ages and persuasions that seek someone that will "take care of" them.

It takes all kinds.

Are you ladies flattered when a young man approaches/contacts you?

Some are up front about what they seek, others....are more close to the vest....LOL Successful relationships where people are of different age/backgrounds/finances work for some and for a host of different reasons... Lordy it is mind blowing what makes people happy.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 85
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/17/2009 5:47:05 PM

no.3 all of you women that are biatchin on this thread are mostly over 40 can u honestly say that if you did fall for it,that you didnt/wouldnt love the attention and feeling that someone wanted U, and all the women that havent fallen for it,,,,, dont u wish u had just to feel that throbbing hardness inside you.

Jesus, the 3rd grade must have been the hardest 10 years of this guy's life.

Hey sonny, next time LOOK at the board you're posting on. It's for people 45 and over - had you realized that, you would have known how ridiculous your statement was about the women replying all being over 40. And as far as that moronic verbal diarreah you spewed about "throbbing hardness," that doesn't even warrant the decency of an intelligent reply.

And lastly, if we wanted to read ignorant text speak with NO punctuation and no grammatical sense whatsoever, I'm sure we could find plenty of it on some teenage angst message board at the Nickelodeon site.
 ladyc4
Msg: 87
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/19/2009 4:29:29 PM

he's still in 3rd grade,I suspect.
Unfortunately, there ARE men over 45 who think that women over 45 are so desperate for sex that they'll do the sugar mama thing. They're still in 3rd grade too.
Cindy O
 Moonchild51
Msg: 88
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/19/2009 4:37:24 PM

Geeze Jersey! I am peeing my pants after reading that comment of yours. Tis like the lil dude had no idea what the age forum was he was posting in. Maybe they can't count up and over 45 in grade 3?
Hillarious to say the least. And if I never meet a man from this site, it has not been a waste of my time....tis always good for a laugh!
 kari135
Msg: 93
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/26/2009 4:26:31 PM

Ive noticed manyeople complain in here, mostly women, so much about receiving mail from youngsters, yet they don't seem to change their settings to eliminate them. Seems many would rather **** about the mail they receive than receive none at all.......

I've mentioned it several times, but I don't think I've seriously complained about it. But it is disconcerting, to say the least, to get one of those 'wanna f*ck' messages from someone who is not only younger than my kids, but has the same name as my sonl Not gonna go there, no way!
 kari135
Msg: 96
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/26/2009 5:42:08 PM

Seriously though, if you don't wish to receive mail from kids then set your age settings. Simple as that.............

I check their profiles before I open them. If it's a man under 45, I just delete it unread. Sometimes I play with them, deliberately misunderstanding what they are trying to say, then after awhile, I just delete and maybe block. I leave my mail filters fairly open so anyone anywhere can contact me. Made some friends that way.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 97
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/26/2009 5:55:30 PM
I think I need to acquire a complex...I never seem to
get this sort of mail.

But if it was a problem I would just set my filters higher.
I keep them lower because of the forums, but if I get
a message I don't like, I just delete it.

People can ask whatever they want...doesn't mean
I have to validate their requests or waste my time
trying to give them a mind bend.
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 98
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/26/2009 7:05:26 PM

47 something is still too old....................................

There goes another of my life time dreams.

I'm crushed

Oh well I can't stand daytime TV anyway.....just keep working for them $$$$.....besides they want me for my mind not my body.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 100
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/26/2009 8:01:24 PM

I check their profiles before I open them. If it's a man under 45, I just delete it unread. Sometimes I play with them, deliberately misunderstanding what they are trying to say, then after awhile, I just delete and maybe block. I leave my mail filters fairly open so anyone anywhere can contact me. Made some friends that way

Kari, most of the time you are pretty reasonable, not all young guys are sex fiends some are just looking for conversation, they arent really wanting to do anything more than talk...granted the ones who start out with wanna fvck are...

.but dang I have to ask you...Do you really think a man who is 44 is just wanting sex???? Don't you see your own attractiveness and wisdom and maybe he is attracted to your mind?

I guess the point I miss is why one sex is always blaming the other one...don't ya realize that some young guys are hitting on some older women cause some older women are hitting on some younger guys?

its the cycle of life...
 StevieCashmere
Msg: 101
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:15:58 AM
Each to their own I guess it's filling a need for a 'sugar mommy' if she wants to be this stereotype

~sc~
 kari135
Msg: 103
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:36:20 AM

.but dang I have to ask you...Do you really think a man who is 44 is just wanting sex???? Don't you see your own attractiveness and wisdom and maybe he is attracted to your mind?

I judge only by what he says. Doesn't matter how old - and I've been asked for nekkid pics by a many times over grandfather - but when he says, 'R U lonly, want compny? I cn park down the blok am desrete' then yeah, I blow them off. Some are a lot nicer about it, and I'm a lot nicer in saying Thanks for the offer, but no.

I have gotten a fair number of contacts asking about things I've done and where I've lived from a variety of ages, but they are clear from the beginning that they just want their curiosity bump skritched, and that's all. I've had a number of email correspondences with some men like that of all ages.
 kari135
Msg: 104
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 10/27/2009 5:41:15 PM
People can ask whatever they want...doesn't mean
I have to validate their requests or waste my time
trying to give them a mind bend.

I am retired, so I have the time - especially when the weather is really crappy. I do also say in my profile that I have a rather warped sense of humor...
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >