Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PleasureStick
Msg: 26
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
This issue is the first thing that comes to my mind during sex, doing my job. Pleasure her and make her .. wild. Orgasm is the cherry on top. It matters.. to me.
 puddin_boy
Msg: 27
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????
Posted: 7/26/2012 6:14:19 AM
Yes I do care.

Personally I feel a great amount of pleasure in giving my partner an orgasm.
That being said... I understand that some woman can not achieve orgasm or require extra effort. I am more than willing to go the extra mile but as long as my partner enjoyed the experience, orgasm or no, I'm happy.
 LI_HOOLIGAN
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:22:12 AM
Of course!! Nothing hotter than a multi orgasmic woman!
 RossMc
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:43:23 AM
Yes. Yes. Yes
Sex is about both giving pleasure and receiving it. It is a shot in the arm to anyones esteem to know that they are hot enough and skilled enough to give their partner an orgasm.
 gtr1025
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:46:10 AM
If you don't care, don't be there.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/26/2012 10:33:51 AM
No...most men just want to dump their load.....especially if she fugly....
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/26/2012 4:40:10 PM

i'm going to sound weird here but if a guy is touching me just because he wants to give me pleasure then there really is no point in it... would rather he just jumped on me because he wants me and worried about it after - it's this opinion that a guy should concentrate on a females pleasure first that bugs the life out of any female that just wants him to want her

That does sound weird and is the opposite of the position of most women I've known.

They already knew I wanted and desired them, they also wanted to know I cared for them and their needs. I also wanted to be desired and cared for as more than just a way to get off for them.

So the desire to please each other sexually was a big factor in both parties' satisfaction.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/26/2012 11:33:18 PM
Yes they do. Some never want to stop.haha if unsay I've cum enough say say no.u haven't & they are right lol
 tensail
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/27/2012 1:18:34 AM
were forced to care by v feminists brigade
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:39:38 AM
My Goddess's orgasm is 100 times more important to me than my own. Honestly. And it isn't that I am selfless...to the contrary, my being used to make Her cum is a huge fetish of mine.
 gymi03
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/27/2012 9:39:54 AM
If I get mine and she doesnt get hers I feel selfish. I'd rather be the one who doesnt get the O.
 gentleplus
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2012 12:46:00 PM
It is always better to give first and receive second.... with interest!!!... LOL
 spf76
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/27/2012 4:33:21 PM
Is he getting off?? If they care about you then they should definitely care. If you think he doesn't you should have a talk with him.
 spf76
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/27/2012 4:39:38 PM
Running Water, I think that it goes without saying that the arousal/emotion should be mutual. If it's not then you may as well just use a vibrator. Of course you hope the guy you're with can handle that kind of honesty.
 AlfredoDP
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/27/2012 6:32:06 PM
We do not to read, practice...
 Oncetwice57
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/28/2012 3:58:01 AM
Dam straight I care.....wouldnt get physical unless my intent was to do anything but hear her purrr!.....
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/28/2012 8:22:17 AM

Although on a sad and little self pity note, I don't rmemeber how that works anymore. I hope its like riding a bike.

Capn, trust me it is!
 That_girl*
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/28/2012 10:11:27 AM
it's 50/50

some men care not only wether the woman has a big O but also care about her as a person as well an want to be a real friend an real lover to her all in 1....

an then there are the rest who dont care about the woman at all mentally physically or emotionally because in thier book a hole is a hole an anything with a pulse can work as long as they can hit an leave an off to the next..
 dbar69
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/29/2012 12:41:35 PM
Absolutly true!
 InLondonOn
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/29/2012 12:56:28 PM
Most men should care! Hell, I certainly do!

Nothing gets off me off more than getting a woman to hit the big one - just squirting all over as she moans to high heaven. Whether it's with my **** or fingers (they really enjoy the fingers, love finding the sweet spots!), a REAL man should care if a woman has an orgasm. The shallower men only care about getting their own.

Whether the two are romantically involved or just FWB, if there is some connection beyond "Hey, let's ****!" (like getting to know what they do for a living, their goals in life, even as simple as how their week has been), the orgasms will be OH-SO-MUCH GREATER! Real men already know this ;)
 That_girl*
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/29/2012 1:32:28 PM

InLondonOn
Whether the two are romantically involved or just FWB, if there is some connection beyond "Hey, let's ****!" (like getting to know what they do for a living, their goals in life, even as simple as how their week has been), the orgasms will be OH-SO-MUCH GREATER! Real men already know this ;)

EXACTLY!!!!

hince why it is so hard to find the real men
amongst all the selffish emotional less game playing fakes..
 anazdaddy
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2012 5:42:44 PM
I definitely do. In fact, it is essential for me in order for me to feel good. I want a woman to climax not only because I want her to feel good, but it is very much an extreme turn on to me, to see her experiencing orgasmic bliss. I likely would not orgasm myself if she didn't at some point before I did (whether it is oral sex, mutual masturbation, or intercourse).
 AnnB72
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/30/2012 8:06:43 AM
'All men care' is BS.
I may be a little inexperienced, but not one of the guys I've been with were all that concerned about whether I orgasmed or not, as long as they got theirs. I've yet to meet one who actually does, but I love how often they say they do. Also, I find myself perpetually holding them after, not the other way around.
My last ex said that women fake it, so why bother trying? WTF?

I'm sure there ARE some men who do care, and I sure hope this time around I run into one of them!!
It was definitely interesting reading some of these responses, though. For those who do care, Damn! That's HOT.
;)
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2012 8:43:22 AM

not one of the guys I've been been cared whether I orgasmed or not

Men not caring is the exception, and not the norm. Maybe you need to rethink the type of man that attracts you. I've always found the guys that care about my thoughts/feelings in general make the most considerate lovers.
 AnnB72
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/30/2012 9:04:44 AM
That's just it, GarnerGirl,
they've been generally VERY kind men - on a mental level very compatible, considerate, and good people, so I was surprised to find them that way sexually.
But I'm glad to hear you say that is not the norm. After reading this thread I'm relieved so many people say they do care; I was beginning to wonder myself.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????