Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 That_girl*
Msg: 51
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
all men DO NOT care

like i said it's 50/50 some DO

some DONT..

wether they be young old black or white ect ect ect...

besides the fact if all men really did care about women

you wouldnt have so many running around tryna hit it an quit it
or searching for a new p ussy every nite
or so many wanting NSA

an the phrases bros before hoes an dude ya better get yours bust a nutt an leave who cares about her
would have never been invented..
 2010JustMe
Msg: 52
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????
Posted: 7/30/2012 1:32:37 PM
If a guy only lasts 47 seconds, it is because he is a dud, not because he doesn't want to please his woman. He just doesn't know how. Under no circumstances would I want to last that short of time, just embarrassing that is. Anything less than an hour of love making is a rookie, the longer the better. All day is nice and definalely possable, just got to plan for it and be willing to accept the pain the next day.....
 2010JustMe
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/30/2012 1:35:47 PM
??? and that would be what ????
 2010JustMe
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/30/2012 1:40:31 PM
Well look no farther ANNB72. I am such a man, and I agree lots of men say they care, but dont really. They are clueless. It is true, a lot of women will fake, but that is as much the guys fault. If he does not know what he is doing, then the woman will fake to get it over with or make him feel better. BUT a real man will know when a woman is faking and had better be doing someting about it. It would never get to the point with me, because if I aint getting it done, I should and would know. Thats why there are findgers, lips and tongues and toys. Use and do what ever it takes, but get her to orgasm and you yourself will be in for great sex.....
 deerdog1
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/30/2012 1:58:25 PM
science hit on something that may be relevant to this thread ..that hasent occurred to me till now..as he said all women are different in what gets them off ... im a witness to this ..in my many years and many women there have been probably way less than 50% of them who got off the first time we had sex ..however i will say that most women I learned how to flip their switches before it was over ..and that number is almost 100% if you take out the one night stands ..whether they dumped me or i dumped them or we mutually decided we were not meant to be ..now I dont really know if any woman dumped me because the first time we had sex ..i sucked at it i do know i got dumped a few times after one night stand .. and considering nerves and just not knowing where her buttons are.. it makes me wonder if it was a sex issue if they had gave a couple more tries they may have fallen into the satisfied customer category ...and i confess i have dumped a woman after one sex session also ..because she didnt do well in my eyes ..now I wonder if I had given them a second try if it may have been different..so i guess my point is how many women think a guy just dont care when actually he just dont know how to get her off ..maybe what he did worked like a charm on his previous lover ..maybe the woman in question should have did him like a woman did me when i was young dumb and full of cum .. she told me you are not doing that right ...and you not through till i get mine .. now get back in here and do what I tell you too... that relationship lasted a good while after that and she never had to say that again .. actually she later bragged on what a fast learner/good lover I was

and from then on with other women I was careful to watch for signs that i was either doing something right or wrong but every woman is different ..in that respect ..unlike men nothing is universal
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/30/2012 2:25:47 PM
Toot Toot Toot....all aboard !!!! I want to get on this train.....is there any room left, holy crap push over fella's....I only care if I'm into her.....wait a minute could that be a pun!!!!!
 deerdog1
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/30/2012 2:52:40 PM
^^^^^^ i have made it a point in my life to never be in a girl that im not into .. now i have been more into some than others ..but I have never been in a chick that i didnt care about her pleasure/feelings ..never
 AnnB72
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/30/2012 3:09:50 PM
2010JustMe

I do believe you have a valid point. If a woman feels her man isn't interested in her pleasure, she loses interest in the sex altogether. Why bother? She can please herself until she finds someone who cares. And when she does, there will be little she will not do to please her man. IMO for a lot of women, sex is a way of bonding in the relationship, and not caring is the same thing as telling her she is inferior and doesn't matter in the partnership. Some women may try to live with this, but most will not.
 Private49
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/30/2012 5:15:20 PM
I care, well granted I haven't had sex yet but still. When I think about getting with a woman I am more concerned about making sure she is satisfied because getting to that point and beyond is what really satisfies me on the inside.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/30/2012 5:34:28 PM
Yup...and while you guys are patting yourselves on your backs for giving her that mind blowing orgasm and stroking your ego's she was fantasizing about the guy next door....just sayin!!!!!!
 2purehearts
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/30/2012 7:02:57 PM
I think for the most part ..men do care about their s/o if they are pleasure to the satisfaction/out of their mind status...but one off's men usually don't they are deprived and just want to be satisfied.

Having said that, women can be this way too...not saying me...as one other poster stated...for most women it's an emotional attachment.

It IS important for both parties to want to please each other as also repeated earlier...otherwise what is the point?

Cheers and happy satisfying! lol
 BigJ_78
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/31/2012 12:59:44 PM
Its always a big turn on to get the girl off, before I get off..

Helps with "repeat business" ,too...
 evor007
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/31/2012 10:30:50 PM
I see your thinking, but i like to plan it out for the most part 50/50 that we both orgasim the same time.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2012 11:07:34 PM
Of course I care....if I didn't, I wouldn't buy my lady friends battery chargers for Christmas.
 hstkc
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/31/2012 11:32:16 PM
This man cares. I believe it's the man's "job" to satisfy his woman, get her off, whatever you wana call it. It's just something a caring man would do I believe.
 jeremiah50
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2012 5:51:41 AM
ABSOLUTELY!! To me, it has always been about pleasing, not being pleased. That is where my satisfaction comes in. Besides, if you really do everything possible to fully satisfy her, you WILL be rewarded for your efforts. I truly love watching a woman that is totally enjoying the experience.
 OutMind
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/26/2012 6:50:39 AM
What happens when you have a satisfied customer? One that enjoyed what they got. One that then starts thinking about what they got and want it again. Obviously that customer comes back, and soon to get more cookies.

So of course it's imperative, primordial to make sure that she reaches an orgasm. Then the question becomes, how many.
 MrFantasdick
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:29:57 AM
Yes men care...I live for it!
Here's the thing though alot of women tend to think that men are selfish in bed. Some are but men want to please their lovers and if know what turns you on, most will go out of their way to get you off first.
 InShapeAndToned56
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/26/2012 11:28:28 AM
More then you'll ever know. Satisfying my partner is more important to me then being satisfied myself. My orgasms satisfy my physical needs. My partners orgasms satisfy my emotional needs to please her.
If she's happy, I'm happy. It's that simple...
 boiler72
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/26/2012 12:27:31 PM
ummmm i do! idk if its just a one night stand to the after life.......u will orgasm or i will die trying!!!!!!!!!!
 eattoplease55
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/26/2012 8:47:26 PM
NEVER have I left a womans bed without her enjoying herself....and enjoy a woman to the fullest extent....good foreplay,good passion and her rise to a good orgasm or more....lol....nothing like it!
 betteroffsingle
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/27/2012 7:23:24 AM
Without question I care. Her pleasure first is of the utmost importance. I can't imagine her not achieving orgasm, makes no sense.
 NWFY1979
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/27/2012 10:23:59 AM
simply said no we dont care, if we did then the women would be first to stop.come on isnt this common knowledge, i mean we dont read books anymore
 justasimpleman42
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2012 10:30:38 AM
Yep. I know I care. I like`m shaking :o)
 LukeMM23
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:33:48 AM
YES. if the guy is worth anything, yes. It should actually help him get off, to know that he can get a girl off.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????