Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 audralove
Msg: 76
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Wow....wish my ex-fiance' would have taken some advice from you guys! In the beginning, he really did care if I went before him......as the relationship continued.....well, let's just say a 3 second miracle for himself with no regard to me at all. Even oral was like......a waste of time. I tried to communicate and that made it worse!

Sooooo, needless to say, I'm single....No marriage for me with someone who's that selfish as I believe it is some kind of 'control' issue and would show up in other areas. Thanks for caring guys!! It really, does matter!!
 catchetune
Msg: 77
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????
Posted: 10/27/2012 12:55:55 PM
I love to give a woman an orgasm. I never cum until I've made her cum. Nothing pleases me more than giving my lover an orgasm.
 NWFY1979
Msg: 78
Posted: 10/29/2012 10:51:51 AM
why lie? 99 percent of males deep down just dont care, so the 1 percent is just different get my drift dudes dont try to score a girl with telling her you care if she cums. all we want to do is get it in her hair bulls eye
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2012 11:46:11 AM
(a) Some care as they want her to enjoy sex.

(b) Some care not because they care if she enjoys it or not but because they feel an ego boost if the woman orgasms. It helps them feel they are good at sex even if in reality the woman was responsible for her own orgasm or orgasms easily anyway even with below average sex.

(c) Some just don't care.

a is pertaining to men and b and c to boys.
 01Sandy01
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/29/2012 11:53:16 AM
i say if you dont have one its your own fault.talk to your man and let him know what it takes to please you.its not all about him
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/29/2012 2:48:03 PM

I can only have an orgasm is certain position...sometimes not at all.......
sometimes it bothers me and others time as long as the men is pleased I am happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you need to begin to explore the empowerment of your own sexuality and pleasing yourself before you attempt your one move position on anybody .. because an orgasm is about the connection between your brain and your clitoris or gspot.. and you need to be a bit more daring with your exploration of positions on your own.. once you have the confidence about your own ability to please yourself your connection to another is from a vantage point of confidence .. which all women need... It is immaterial whether a man cares about your sexual pleasure .. it is wonderful to have a partner who understands what sex experts already know.. "ladies first".. but if you are sexually confident it won't matter and it's easier to pick up on the energy of a give and take situation..

Try experimenting before you take your act on the road.. k..
 Iandwho
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/29/2012 3:28:54 PM
do men leave the toilet seat up or down? some do..some dont
there is only the question - do you care...
tell him - show him and communicate what it is that takes you there :)
every woman is different and man cant read your thoughts or wishes - but
they do understand if you explain :) especially in that department the
attention span is excellent :)
 milehiguy12
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2012 5:38:50 PM
I can't help but think only an idiot doesn't care about his partners satisfaction. It's real easy......the more the woman enjoys the sex the more likely she is to want more. If the man puts in the time and effort to blow her away the more likely she is to want sex often. In other words to better it is for the woman the more the man gets to have.
 CanadianBluee
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2012 11:28:01 PM
Some guys get a lot of pleasure knowing how much they're pleasing someone else, so yes.
 That_girl*
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/31/2012 12:09:01 AM
@ milehiguy12

then there are a lot of idiots,,because the amount of men seeking 1niters an NSA is almost as high as the pollen count if not higher..so lets just be real most of the dudes seeking somebody/something to bang an leave or see once or twice a month dont give a s hit about the person or if they even hits the big O or small yawn,,..realistically some men DO CARE an SOME men DONT..

so all the paraders who are going on about they care an love to leave their partner satisfied too need to pull the self fish lames aside an have a sit down talk with them..
 woodworcker
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/31/2012 5:59:48 AM
I for one would prefer a woman to have an orgasm and if i can help in anyway to have her achieve completion it makes me happy to see and watch her do so. If i cum later or not atall it still pleases me to see her achieve orgasm. Nothing more beautiful than to watch a woman orgasm. If i helped her she is going to be more reseptive to me in the future. And wow guys help her to cum there are many ways to help.
 mfnmn4u
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2012 9:00:13 AM
I really love a lot of fore play. Touching, Caressing, Fondling, tasting. Massaging. I love to have my partner climax once or twice befor we move onto other possibilities.
 joecycle
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2012 9:14:16 AM
agree with above post...her first..me second...
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/1/2012 8:08:54 PM
Well I dunno why you are so worried about whether the man cares.. it's really time for females to empower themselves when it comes to their own sexual pleasure.. If a guy is not interested in a give and take position in everything to do with a relationship than he isn't in one.. he's into himself.. and that is where he should be .. ALONE.. HAH..
The most important thing to understand is that you are solely responsible for your sexuality .. not a man, not your hair dresser and not your doctor or your fuller brush salesman.. WHEN YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN PERSONAL HAPPINESS AND UNDERSTAND THAT ... it's a no brainer.. no one erodes the personal happiness of anyone empowered by their belief in experiencing this.. once you care .. it won"t matter if a guy does.. you won't allow yourself the intake of a foreign object that is bad for you .. if you know what is good for you..nuff said..
 tattoodude1980
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/2/2012 4:31:09 AM
Oh yeah i do. I make sure my lady gets off at least twice before i do. I love trying new things in the bedroom to make sure my lady is always pleased. That is the reason my tongue is pierced twice.
 dartmouthjames
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/2/2012 10:25:19 AM

I do. When I'm fucking a girl then I quite literally usually care more about making her have a soul-shattering orgasm then I do about getting one myself. I remember I used to read comments like what I just said on these forums always thought "dude, you are so full of it, just trying to get attention from the ladies." But no, it's the real deal and there's a logical reason behind it.
 Byoung28
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/9/2012 12:40:05 PM
Sure I do, that what turns me on, I make sure the woman Im with has her orgasms first
 ForumFun
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/9/2012 12:41:39 PM
Its no fun if they don't! Okay that is a bit of an exaggeration, I don't always cum but I still love sex, but for the most part, its way more fun when they do.
 passion2pleaseaz
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/9/2012 5:33:36 PM
if it comes down to it i want the woman i'm with to have an orgasm even if that means i do not.it very important for me to please my lady always.
 natgoat227
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2012 6:40:23 PM
Her pleasure is First and Foremost!
That's why I dig Cunni- so much!
No matter hat your gender , oral is the Ultimate in eroticism!!
As much as I enjoy it...I'm Trying to have Her enjoy it _More_!
Once I discover her passion for it , I generally end at least One sentence it with...
".....and I'll follow you Anywhere!!!"
 NerdyViking
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2012 9:02:10 PM
I personally make it a point to make my partner have an orgasm before me. I don't know if I get off on giving pleasure or what, but for me, it makes the overall climax more satisfying if she's orgasmed a few times prior.
 Justforsomefun911
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/15/2012 9:04:55 AM
Yeah I care if she does and hope she does a couple times before I do. I'm dating a girl now that loves to cum, but it's not a big deal if she doesn't. That's a really hard thing for me to get use to.
 JDriver87
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/16/2012 4:14:33 AM
I'm baffled that alot of women don't have orgasms. I never have had even one time where I wasn't able to get off and I guess I just can't understand it.
 TyrantofTyranny
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/16/2012 5:14:55 AM
Orgasms are ego driven....men are selfish.
 MacInOC
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/16/2012 7:53:45 AM
Of course men care that our partner has an orgasm. We certainly want a repeat invite.

I'm baffled that alot of women don't have orgasms

Well in the grand design of things (creation or evolution - take your choice), it is not required that females have an orgasm to procreate, while males are. And this fact leads too lots of debate about the purpose, reason and cause of female orgasm.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????