Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oggers
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Faked orgasms...why bother?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
What ??

Do some women FAKE it ..?!

........ wow ...............
 restless_native
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Faked orgasms...why bother?
Posted: 5/3/2008 7:20:30 AM

Lol u are a trumpet if u are not able to make a woman to get on ecstasy and to wet her self ,of course that she will faked to not make u fill like a trumpet ……man!!!!!!

Exactly. It's all about being able to eloquently stimulate a womans' mind as well as her body isn't it?. I couldn't have put it better myself.
 try1more
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 3:17:56 AM
maybe cos it goes with the fake profile.
ya know how girls like things to match
 try1more
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 4:22:28 AM
^^^
dunno?
i've just been trying to work out how the lack of one is always the blokes fault.
who's body is it anyway?

bit of lightly veiled gender bashing me thinks
 MikeWM
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 5:18:18 AM
Firstly I suppose it should be worth pointing out that hardly any men ever, in their entire lifetime have an "orgasm" and that infact most women wouldnt have the faintest idea about how to give a man an orgasm

What most men do infact do however is "ejaculate" which is as different to an orgasm as a female orgasm is to a female ejaculating

I have to admit I have at various times and for various reasons faked ejaculating

When I was younger it was because each time would take longer, and no matter how good the sex is you can reach the point where enough is enough and you just want to do something else

A lot of women can go a bit "nuts" if they know you didnt ejaculate, and will think they did something wrong, that you dont find them attractive and all sorts of silly nonsense sometimes to epic proportions or with extreme side effects

I dont, and have never seen sex as "the road to ejaculation" and I actually feel quite sorry for people who do view it in that context. Yes its a good feeling, but in a decent session is such a small proportion of the whole its not the be all, and end all either

If I could NEVER manage to ejaculate with someone that would obviously be a problem. But when its just due to repetition, too much alcohol, distractions or other reasons that caused it on rare occassions its no big deal and doesnt make the rest of the activity meaningless or pointless just because there wasnt the cherry on the top

On several occassions I've quite literally had hours of immense pleasure from somebody so not ejaculating at the end of that didnt cause me to walk away pouting or feeling "cheated" in the slightest and it never ceases to amaze me that some people (both male and female) will in that kind of scenario come away with a negative mindset

Its also worth noting that theres no universal law that says someone HAS to leave such things up to the other person to "accomplish" either and then view them with resentment afterwards.

So an easy solution for most people is to "help it along" themselves, or even stop the proceedings and just do it entirely themselves either which has worked in most cases with couples or individuals I've dealt with that were suffering with this type of problem
 MikeWM
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 5:44:32 AM
Stimulating the prostate either via internal methods or externally via the perenium will increase the sensations when ejaculating but doing so doesnt mean a man has "orgasmed"

But most people just assume a male ejaculation is a male orgasm which just isnt the case

Several studies have found that somewhere in the region of 5-10% of men ever orgasm and only a similar number of women ever ejaculate and about 5% of both or less ever do them regularly
 try1more
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 5:50:33 AM
Jeez...what is this the 18th century? it's not up to a man to pleasure you, neither is it up to a woman to pleasure the man it's up to both people to have a mutually pleasurable experience based on knowing what you like and being able to communicate it. Not laying there trying to guide him via telepathy and then feeling "contempt" for him because he's "not bloody pyschic."

Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 6:09:31 AM
Sad to see another thread get thread-jacked by the misandrics.

Some people suffer from anorgasmia but are not comfortable telling their partner directly, avoiding negative consequences.
 MikeWM
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 6:21:18 AM
Maybe she forgot to mention that she has some rare illness that causes her to fake orgasms with men she is talking to in bars as part of the conversation? (Megryans disorder I think it might be called)

Infact, maybe every man that talks to her causes an involuntary faking of an orgasm, and thats actually the reason she seems to view all men with contempt?
 MikeWM
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 12:20:12 PM
So that lets 20% of the men off the hook then lol

Maybe 30% if they work hard trying to "cure" themselves
 MikeWM
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 12:22:31 PM
Being serious for a moment Sookie, you dont actually look very old, so you might find that with age that actually sorts itself out anyway as its surprisingly common for many women to be capable of having an orgasm physically but have certain psychological things blocking it from happening

As they get older and their outlook on various issues alters it can just dissipate by itself
 MikeWM
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2011 3:16:00 AM
Actually I have found that far more common reasons for that kind of "blockage" is personal conflicts caused by things like religion, social stereotypes, pop psychobabble like the rules and other similar dross colliding head on with a persons actual desires and wants

Theyre in the situation because of what they want or desire, but are unable to fully relax or enjoy it because theyre conditioned via various factors to think that they shouldnt be

That isnt "proof" of anything except that their not quite mature enough to be their own person, and are still to heavily influenced by the thought they should live their life and base all their decisions on what "other people" might think

As for the guy who wouldnt know how a man can fake an orgasm, technically its ejaculation that men fake. As most men never actually have an orgasm it would therefore be a bit hard for them to fake one really lol

Just as a funny aside to this topic

A study done in US universities a few years ago I read about found the following

I am fairly sure the age range was only something like 20-30 year olds, but they found something like 95% of men could fairly acurately describe the location of the female clitoris and Gspot and whilst a similar number of women knew where the male Gspot was less than 5% (I think it was 2 or 3%) of women had any idea where the male equivalent of the clitoris was (yes we do have one)

Combine that with the fact that most women do infact have orgasms whereas hardly any men ever do you have to admit it is kind of funny to observe that nearly all complaints about the opposite gender not "giving" them an orgasm or finding their "clitoris" are from women. Infact I cant ever recall a single man complaining about either

Not having a dig at "women" collectively here, its just an observation that has always amused me
 MikeWM
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2011 4:24:33 AM
@83

Re "busting a nut" (not a phrase I've heard used before lol). Unless a woman is going to want to remove and check the contents of your condom after sex its hardly that tricky really

And if its being faked on the 4th or more time in succession in a short space of time the actual amount expelled will for many be hardly noticeable and almost negligible if the woman is a bit squelchy already from previous expulsions

Plus you have to remember that very few women even think men can, would or do fake ejaculating which means that you really dont have to be worthy of an oscar nomination anyway

As for the clitoris, its defined on a woman as being the only place on the body where the nerve endings are a unique type that can only sense pleasure

When a foetus is forming they end up in a different (obviously) location on the man but are also the only cells on a man that only sense pleasure and as with the clitoris are protected from desensitisation due to normal everyday activities by the male variant of the clitoral hood which should give you a clue :)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >